Unhappy Patient

Bonnieville, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2009
Has anyone had to deal with the office manager?
Ky hottie

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2009
Unhappy Patient wrote:
Has anyone had to deal with the office manager?
not a very nice persn
didnt like it

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2009
I went there the other day because my son, whom is only 2 had to get a cast on his arm. The women who handle the paperwork and sign u in were extremely rude. I dread taking him back to get the cast off from them..But on the uphand Dr.Craig was great with my son!
whowho

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
Dr Craig is awesome but if you are talking about that older chick who sits in the front closest to the door you go in to see the doctor,.. then yes, I agree.. she is very rude. The lady I had to deal with was rude and made me extremely mad. She was older with glasses .. I want to say her name may have been Judy.. idk for sure, but yea. Total you know what.
Patient

Bonnieville, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2009
I do agree that Dr Craig is a great Doctor!
So True

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Dec 12, 2009
The staff there is horrible. They do not care about the patients at all. I wish Dr. Cheng was back.
maybe

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2009
whowho wrote:
Dr Craig is awesome but if you are talking about that older chick who sits in the front closest to the door you go in to see the doctor,.. then yes, I agree.. she is very rude. The lady I had to deal with was rude and made me extremely mad. She was older with glasses .. I want to say her name may have been Judy.. idk for sure, but yea. Total you know what.
IDK if I had that job and dealing with the people I've seen in there, I might have to be that way, too! General public people are just out of control rude anymore. Ever been to walmart? Pretty much that way all over anymore. Demanding, get out of my way, I'm important and demand special service people.
SantyClaus

Cave City, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2009
I've been twice in the past month and it seemed like a normal office to me. Maybe I wasn't there when those rude people were working. Idk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashlee geary (Oct '17) 1 hr Ashlee 8
Ashlee 1 hr Angie 12
Looking to suck some cck 5 hr MeToo 3
United Bank being sold 5 hr Pray 3
The park around the Lake will Officially Close! 6 hr Candice 7
Please someone educate me tell me what it is Jo... 6 hr Deputy Patrol 6
Pan handler hit 8 hr A person 12

Elizabethtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages