First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BARGUY

Mammoth Cave, KY

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Is this chick for real? Seen her at the club and she had her freak on. She a ho or what?
want2no

Madison, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2011
She not a ho.
dotell

Mammoth Cave, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2011
She sure not afraid to show her top.
dotell

Elk Horn, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2011
buddy of mine in college was messing around with her when she was going to ecc. SHE IS A HO lol, she act like her sh*t dont stink, yea right
somebody

Buffalo, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Bonnie is so sweet! She's got children, so why not just leave it alone and shut up?
amanda

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Bonnie is an awesome person. Leave her alone!!!!!! If she was at a club, she probably had a couple and everyone knows alcohol makes you do stupid things.
oldest story in the book

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2011
woooow yup thats the story betta stick to it...doin hoish activities hows that song go again dance to that
want2no

Madison, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2011
She is sweet everyone does stuff they shouldn't. Leave it be let her live her life with her kids.
bitch you get no love

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2011
There aint nothing wrong with being a little ho when you are drunk. hell, all girls do it hahahahahaha
macplaya

Greensburg, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2011
i was told she likes 3somes. once she gets past the bashful phase she likes it anyway she can get it.
macplaya

Greensburg, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2011
ouch, i see on her facebook shes dating jodi love. hahahahaha, wow, thats funny, what a loser. he is such a wanna be player, ive seen him get smacked at bars more than anyone
funny stuff

Brandenburg, KY

#12 Apr 10, 2011
I know Bonnie and Jodie both. They are both good people. Jodie seems like he is a lot better person then that last weird o she was seeing. I think his name was Tony.
MACNOGAME

Brandenburg, KY

#13 Apr 10, 2011
oh ya i like how macplaya comments on his own post. lol it looks like dumb ass forgot to change his user name. OUCH!!!!!! LMAO
macplaya

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2011
why would i change my name? You evidentually are talkn out your a$$ cause you dont know jodi love. STUPID
MACNOGAME

Brandenburg, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2011
REALLY.....OK read your last two post from April 8. To me it sounds like you commented on your own post. There for I think that you wanted it to sound like there were two people running there mouth about this subject. Why else did you say OUCH, i see that she is dating Jodi love on ...... but whatever! Oh by the way STUPID, Yes I do know Jodi. Why do you think that i would not know him. You don't even know who i am. Come on use your head.
macplaya

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Apr 13, 2011
yes after i made my comment about her liking 3somes i looked at her facebook and low and behold shes got him on his facebook. so? whats your point?
want2no

Madison, TN

#17 Apr 13, 2011
Who cares what's she is doing or who she is dating. Just let her live her life.
Lucky Her

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 13, 2011
I haven't talked to Bonnie in years im glad to hear she found a real man and finally got rid of that douche bag Tony she was with. I went to school with Jody he is pretty HOT!!
Lucky You

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Man I haven't seen bonnie in years glad to hear she finally got rid of that douche bag Tony she was with and got a real man. I went to shcool with Jody he is HOTT. Go Bonnie!
macplaya

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2011
dont know tony, but if you think jody is hot, i dont care to see what you look like, ouch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[email protected]@TERS Announces New Location!!!!!!! 5 hr Edna B 6
Ray Newton got kicked the hell out 7 hr And Shifty 21
Sonya Carder 7 hr Sticky 4
I miss my old life 10 hr Ted Bung 79
Erica Jackson 10 hr Secret admirer 3
Places that hire felons 10 hr Erika 15
bored n lonely 11 hr Erika 8

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance