Black Friday incidents
ribbit

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2008
I stopped doing the Black Friday thing about 3 years ago when I was at Walmart and got knocked down and had a video now ripped out of my hand....which left a good size cut on my had.....all that drama and when all was said and done there were about 30 left just sitting there! I was watching the news this morning and saw where a Walmart employee in NY was trampled to death when the doors open. That is crazy! Any one have any stories? Any thing happen in Etown yesterday as far as people fighting or getting hurt over a silly sale????
Amanda

Trinity, TX

#2 Nov 30, 2008
No stories here to post because I wouldn't go out in the stupid crowds around here for it. However, did you hear about the person getting trampled to death and the pregnant woman being pushed down and she lost her baby, it was at a Wal-Mart in NY i think. Then they had a gun fight in Toys R Us. It's really sad about how greedy people are at Christmas time, it takes the real meaning out of it. So sad.
ribbit

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2008
yeah i heard about those things...also heard that there was a little "scuffle" over a Guitar Hero in walmart in campbellsville (think it was camp-ville) a guy told me yesterday that a man had got the last Guitar Hero and had it in his possession when a woman came over and just took it from him! The man got upset and hit her with his jacket. I hate it but i can't remember the rest of the story...think the woman some how ended up in jail! if any one knows the real story behind this please feel free to step in and fix my story b/c i really am not sure since i wasn't actually there. it's just heresay.
Etown Girl

Kodak, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2008
I go out shopping every year with my mom. It has become our little tradition. This year I thought I had a game plan by going to the Wal-Mart in Radcliff b/c last year E'town ran out of the things I wanted...it was miserable. I was stuck for almost 30 minutes and couldn't move my shopping cart. They didn't space all the specials out like they do in E'town, and everything seemed to be infront of the already busy electronics section.

I did get some REALLY good deals and saved myself A LOT of money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pediatrician Dr. Dao 1 hr United 6
kaycee bedingfield (Jul '12) 1 hr Karma 67
Big booty at ipay 3 hr Joe 36
help!!!! 4 hr Harley 30
Stephanie at Fivestar on 3rd shift 6 hr Eric 10
Will do house keeping for cash 6 hr House keeping 1
tack 7 hr doris 9

Elizabethtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages