letssee

Duluth, GA

#21 Nov 18, 2012
handyman434 wrote:
Let's get away from the whore talk and focus on what she is asking. She wants a country boy. Inside Etown living in the Burbs how can you even be close to country. Just because you wear jeans and have a bend in your ball cap and smoke doesn't make you country. Too many wanna bes and damn too many impolite people infringing on other people's searches. If you ain't country and don't know this woman STFU!
Thank you! You are totally right. I come from the smallest hicktown around. Ain't none of these city people know how to live lol
letssee

Duluth, GA

#22 Nov 18, 2012
handyman434 wrote:
Let's get away from the whore talk and focus on what she is asking. She wants a country boy. Inside Etown living in the Burbs how can you even be close to country. Just because you wear jeans and have a bend in your ball cap and smoke doesn't make you country. Too many wanna bes and damn too many impolite people infringing on other people's searches. If you ain't country and don't know this woman STFU!
Thank you! Finally someone with some since. These city people don't kno anything. Im half tempted to move down to Tennessee. Get away from all these wanna bes.
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Who's the dumbass who called Landon Bagley a redneck?
oiio

Leitchfield, KY

#24 Dec 5, 2012
dude wrote:
Who's the dumbass who called Landon Bagley a redneck?
He isn't?
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Dec 5, 2012
Never has been since I've known him for like 12 years
jrh

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Dec 5, 2012
oh yes
handymanIII

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Dec 6, 2012
Just because you drive a truck thru a mudhole doesn't make you country. You have to be raised country to be country in my book. Most who think they are country were raised in the burbs, can't clean their own food, don't know what weed is what or what tree is what. Wouldn't know about plantin tobacco or puttin up hay. How many of you got up at 5am to do chores before you got on the school bus, only to do your homework on the bus because you had more work waiting on you when you got home? Most can't tell which direction north is without a road sign, and certainly doesn't have the callouses and scars to proove it. So when you proclaim yourself country or a cowboy in my presence you better have the tools to back it up if you want my respect in that area.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Dec 6, 2012
cuntry boy wrote:
26 wm, good looking and looking for fun
Hey there country boy you took my spelling of Kuntrygirl??? LOL
letssee

Duluth, GA

#30 Dec 6, 2012
handymanIII wrote:
Just because you drive a truck thru a mudhole doesn't make you country. You have to be raised country to be country in my book. Most who think they are country were raised in the burbs, can't clean their own food, don't know what weed is what or what tree is what. Wouldn't know about plantin tobacco or puttin up hay. How many of you got up at 5am to do chores before you got on the school bus, only to do your homework on the bus because you had more work waiting on you when you got home? Most can't tell which direction north is without a road sign, and certainly doesn't have the callouses and scars to proove it. So when you proclaim yourself country or a cowboy in my presence you better have the tools to back it up if you want my respect in that area.
The whole big truck thing just adds too it. From a girls point of view, i live in a small town on a cattle farm. I have to get up every mornin and go feed and water them. Then when my dad gets home we cut wood for our stove we have out in the garage. I do wear gloves though when i chop wood though. Lol. I remember the other day me and my friend since elementary school that's a boy were driving down the road. We hit a deer and took it back to the barn and skinned it..... i do dress pretty. You wouldn't think i do the things i do when ya first lay eyes on me. But when i open my mouth to talk and would give my hard earned money to other people than myself, you can tell how i was raised. One of the most respectful people in the world.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Dec 6, 2012
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole big truck thing just adds too it. From a girls point of view, i live in a small town on a cattle farm. I have to get up every mornin and go feed and water them. Then when my dad gets home we cut wood for our stove we have out in the garage. I do wear gloves though when i chop wood though. Lol. I remember the other day me and my friend since elementary school that's a boy were driving down the road. We hit a deer and took it back to the barn and skinned it..... i do dress pretty. You wouldn't think i do the things i do when ya first lay eyes on me. But when i open my mouth to talk and would give my hard earned money to other people than myself, you can tell how i was raised. One of the most respectful people in the world.
Amen you tellem sister!!
handymanIII

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Dec 6, 2012
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't doggin the girl looking for a country boy. To me she's got her head on her shoulders straight. I was referin to the wanna be pretty boys who don't have a clue that grew up in the burbs. Same can be said for the white kids acting like they are black. They are just fakes. They were not raised in a black, gangsta, or latino enviorment, and they think it's cool, but I have several black friends who laugh at them because they don't have a clue. Bottom line is be proud of your heritage and act like you were raised and quit trying to fool society into believing something that you are truely not. So many fakes out there is all I am saying.
agreein country boy

United States

#33 Dec 6, 2012
im by no mean a redneck but deff a country boy i by no means dip or smoke. but i know the woods hunt fish. ccamp ride horse. to many damn posers in jacked up truck and spoild never held a job. but on to post single 25
handymanIII

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Dec 6, 2012
agreein country boy wrote:
im by no mean a redneck but deff a country boy i by no means dip or smoke. but i know the woods hunt fish. ccamp ride horse. to many damn posers in jacked up truck and spoild never held a job. but on to post single 25
Thanks for the back up.
letssee

Duluth, GA

#35 Dec 6, 2012
I used to be made fun off all the time when i was in high-school for my accent. And handy man. I was totally agreeing with you. Nothing bad, just telling you i feel the same way. City people are clueless about how true country people are. There would be a lot more manners and less complaining out there.
cowboybutts

Leitchfield, KY

#36 Dec 6, 2012
dude wrote:
Never has been since I've known him for like 12 years
You obviously don't know him well enough..
letssee

Campbellsville, KY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did youre dad ever take you to the hay loft for a role in the hay?like my sisters did me?now thats country...
letssee

Duluth, GA

#38 Dec 7, 2012
We used to build huge tunnels out of our square bales and play there all dat long. It was the funnest
handymanIII

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Dec 7, 2012
letssee wrote:
<quoted text>Did youre dad ever take you to the hay loft for a role in the hay?like my sisters did me?now thats country...
When we were kids we made forts out of hay bales and had BB gun fights with the lever action Red Ryders. After high school I took a girl for a roll in the hay. Itched us both to death!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Dec 7, 2012
handymanIII wrote:
<quoted text>When we were kids we made forts out of hay bales and had BB gun fights with the lever action Red Ryders. After high school I took a girl for a roll in the hay. Itched us both to death!
LOL hay does me the same way!! I like a good role in the barn but I have to throw down a blanket first!! LOL
handymanIII

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Dec 7, 2012
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> LOL hay does me the same way!! I like a good role in the barn but I have to throw down a blanket first!! LOL
Damn, and I'm all out of barns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akebono or Metalsa, which is better 1 min Yes sir 7
Who is the new MD working at Healthway? 1 min OSHA 8
Fat Women Of Elizabethtown 1 min revealing 65
Laurie wheeler (Dec '14) 1 min 136hcdc 52
Ashlee Geary 1 min Sunnydays 18
Candi keel 1 min Sunnydays 1
Elizabeth Brewer 2 hr You a ho 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages