First Prev
of 3
Next Last
letssee

Tompkinsville, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Who are some of the hottest country boys around Etown????!!!
classy not trashy. ~

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
uhh
yes

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="classy not trashy.~"]uhh[/QUOTE]

Uhhh........ you dumb.........
. Lol ......... damn retards.... country boys all the way.....you da trash hoe
country boy

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
theres one right here
sexyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
I need me a good ol country boy to ride for a while :) 24 y/o here!!
umm

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 17, 2012
sexyyyy wrote:
I need me a good ol country boy to ride for a while :) 24 y/o here!!
I think she is talking about cute guys.... not banging them ya dirty slut..not everyone is willing to ride anyone like you...
sexyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>I think she is talking about cute guys.... not banging them ya dirty slut..not everyone is willing to ride anyone like you...
I said I wanted to ride him. Why don't you read the comment again before you reply stupid.
classy

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 17, 2012
sexyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I wanted to ride him. Why don't you read the comment again before you reply stupid.
What do you suspect ride means??? Bang? Lol. Geeze. Ride and bang are the same thing.
sexyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
classy wrote:
<quoted text>What do you suspect ride means??? Bang? Lol. Geeze. Ride and bang are the same thing.
You said "not everyone is willing to ride someone like you" I said they aren't riding me, I'm riding them. So again you need to look at the comment again and adjust your words accordingly. Thanks have a great day.
just filled up

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Okay, damn good looking guy here. 26 w m.
cuntry boy

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
26 wm, good looking and looking for fun
cuntry boy

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Sexxxyy u good looking?
sexyyyy

Saint Francis, KY

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Hell yeah I'm good lookin
classy

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 18, 2012
sexyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "not everyone is willing to ride someone like you" I said they aren't riding me, I'm riding them. So again you need to look at the comment again and adjust your words accordingly. Thanks have a great day.
Exactly, i would be ashamed to call myself a slut on here. Classy not trashy honey.. if i were these guys, id watch out for STDs... when im talking about country boy, i mean a guy who loves to go muddin and trail ridin in trucks just like i do .not cuz im willing to put out. And honestly i guarantee im better looking than you. Prolly one of the best looking TRUE country girls out there...
letssee

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 18, 2012
classy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, i would be ashamed to call myself a slut on here. Classy not trashy honey.. if i were these guys, id watch out for STDs... when im talking about country boy, i mean a guy who loves to go muddin and trail ridin in trucks just like i do .not cuz im willing to put out. And honestly i guarantee im better looking than you. Prolly one of the best looking TRUE country girls out there...
SO TRUE!!! I didn't post this for whores to come say they wanted dick. Damn. I enjoy what you do, goin muddin and to mud bogs. I run my truck all the time in them. All the guys are jealous of what i can do to my truck. Lol it's funny. Its what i enjoy, working on trucks an i would love to have a good country boy to work on his right therewith me. See who can make theirs the best!
sexyyyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2012
classy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, i would be ashamed to call myself a slut on here. Classy not trashy honey.. if i were these guys, id watch out for STDs... when im talking about country boy, i mean a guy who loves to go muddin and trail ridin in trucks just like i do .not cuz im willing to put out. And honestly i guarantee im better looking than you. Prolly one of the best looking TRUE country girls out there...
Haha Regina! You are a dumba** you are definitely not classy.
uhh

Duluth, GA

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Whos regina
cowboybuttsdrvem enutz

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Hottest country boy I've seen is def Landon Bagley. Redneck with a sweet Mustang. Mmmmm.
countree girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2012
yeeeeehaw! id love a hott cuntry boi to spit his skoal into my butthole while stiking his meth needle up my cooter
handyman434

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Let's get away from the whore talk and focus on what she is asking. She wants a country boy. Inside Etown living in the Burbs how can you even be close to country. Just because you wear jeans and have a bend in your ball cap and smoke doesn't make you country. Too many wanna bes and damn too many impolite people infringing on other people's searches. If you ain't country and don't know this woman STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 37 min Bill Collins Auto... 32
Laurie wheeler 49 min lets get it 8
Rabbits 51 min good times 7
Tires 1 hr d 6
Stephanie 1 hr Crazy 2
knocked up again 1 hr Sue 3
Alex lee Garland age 26 2 hr ex lover 10
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web