on lot financing in e-town?

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ruby

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2010
can anyone tell me where i can go in e-town (or as close as possible) that offers on lot financing? thanks.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2010
ruby wrote:
can anyone tell me where i can go in e-town (or as close as possible) that offers on lot financing? thanks.
Try the Swope Freedom Plan on Dixie.
Glendale guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 4, 2010
ruby wrote:
Dont know how good the quality the car will be, but atlas has on the lot financing.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2010
Glendale guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know how good the quality the car will be, but atlas has on the lot financing.
no no no they have terrible cars there! You wont even get it paid for and it will break down. Trust me go to Swope Freedom Plan

Since: Jun 10

Warwick, RI

#5 Jun 4, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
no no no they have terrible cars there! You wont even get it paid for and it will break down. Trust me go to Swope Freedom Plan

I had a stratus from atlas, it was junk. I had it for four months and it broke down. They wouldn't take it back so I parked it and waited for them to come and get it. They have only tried to contact me once since they took it, but I have a source that says that they junked it because it was so bad. They tried to get eight grand out of me for that junk.
cindy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2010
swope freedom plan ask for paul great people
iagree

Warwick, RI

#7 Jun 5, 2010
Swope freedom plan atlas sucks the men in their are jackass's all they sell are lemons with high price tags and when they sell u the car they take your picture like hahah jackass u bought a lemon I hate atlas!!!!!
mememe

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jun 5, 2010
swope has better deals on their cars and actually inspect their cars pretty reasonably. atlas sucks i went their to look at a car and they tried to sell me a cheroke that had over 200,000 miles on it for 7 grand dumbo's their such a rip off they dont offer you a car fax either they had a mercedes sittin on the lot when my bf asked about it they said they didnt know how many miles where on it actually because the odometer didnt work. and that they couldnt guarantee anything out of and asked 5 grand for a car that they basically said was a piece of junk but we think it would work great for you just sign here so we can rip you off lmao. go to swope paul is a great guy and will do anything he can to get you into a car. and if you dont see what you want he will get it for you within a week or two if its out there.
Broke Down

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
What kind of payments can you expect at Swope ? What are the finance charges ?
cindy

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
finance charges are a little high but payments are awesome depends really on what ya get just bought a 03 jeep love it. they stand behind thier cars
MrBill

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Stay far away from Atlas. Scam artists selling pure junk.
the one

Radcliff, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Swope is pretty good..I bought my car fromthem last july and have no problems with it...Paul is awesome..very nice salesman he is
dizzy lizzy

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 6, 2011
Years ago I was trading with swope and me and the salesman worked up a deal on a Friday.I was waiting for loan aproval.I went back on Monday to pick up the car and they jacked the price of the car by one thousand dollars.The salesman said it was the sales managers offer that he approved.I got up and left and thats been 30yrs ago.Brashears down the road are ok ,do not know if they have on lot fin.
kim82

Demotte, IN

#14 Mar 6, 2011
Greys auto does on the lot is a nice man if something happens to it they will fix it
jarvis

Eddyville, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
go to huffs in shepherdsville not that far and better cars they are all newer cars
Hey Hey

Cecilia, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2011
Being a local car salesman myself, I would not recommend Atlas Cars or Car Mart. They do not stand behind their products and as far as the Swope Freedom Plan....walk away....quickly!
Try Gray's Auto Sales and there are a few right outside of Elizabethtown that do on the lot financing like Radcliff Auto Sales and Cost U Less. He is a very reputable man and stands by his products.
HeHeHe

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2011
Go to Ray's Auto Sale's, you will get F***ked in more than one way blahhahahah!
Good

Herndon, VA

#19 Apr 3, 2012
I purchased a car from swope freedom plan and the car ended up havin issues(would turn off while I was in idle sometimes, or when I would go to get in it, it wouldn't start at all. These cars come with no warranty because they are used but they gave me another car to drive on their lot until mine was fixed. It actually took over a month to get fixed at ford because they kept dicking me around, but I had another car to drive from them until I got it back. I would do business with them again if I had too. My family had also bought two cars from carmart. They have been paid off for several years now and still doing great.
Tried atlas once, and I would never recommend them.
pissed off

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 7, 2012
atlas sucks
Noodles

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Aug 12, 2012
Okay people. You are buying used cars with high millage and you expect them to be perfect? Before you buy it take it to YOUR mechanic and have it checked out. Pay attention to what you are buying and check all the financing up front before you sign anything. Take responsibility for your actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marissa simmons (Jul '16) 6 min TRUTH1AC 17
Who said Harry Berry could sell OUR hospital? 43 min HowComeAsksTheLawyer 14
Ashlee helm 1 hr Billy goodman 23
Kourtnee Pendley 1 hr She need rehab 50
Kourtnee.p/Derek.v arrested 1 hr She need rehab 2
Destinie Jupin works at the hotlegs on 31W. 1 hr She need rehab 8
billy goodman (Aug '12) 3 hr Aubrey Disney 23

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance