First Prev
of 2
Next Last
phil ocifer

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jun 9, 2012
Pork chop wrote:
Lol , u ain't rite!
I know right? But you know i aint wrong either. Come on now pork chop, you know youd take her ob a road trip to squeal town yo visit the other 9 piggies.
Greg

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Phil it's pretty tight shes a Lesbian.
nahhh

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Sep 28, 2012
idc what yall say there's a mixed girl that works there that wears glasses who is adorable. she has pretty eyes and lips that make me daydream about really bad things.
yuvk

United States

#25 Sep 28, 2012
The nasty fat junkie manger that use to work there named tammy! Eeeewww id never eat there again. She was nasty. Her house had roaches and she loved to shoot up meth and ride around like she was a detective trying to confisgate all her belongings she had traded for meth. She got so high she couldn't work cause shed always b paranoid. Plain ridiculous
istok

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Sep 28, 2012
whos the natural blonde at the one by hmh
corona

Leitchfield, KY

#27 Sep 28, 2012
yuvk wrote:
The nasty fat junkie manger that use to work there named tammy! Eeeewww id never eat there again. She was nasty. Her house had roaches and she loved to shoot up meth and ride around like she was a detective trying to confisgate all her belongings she had traded for meth. She got so high she couldn't work cause shed always b paranoid. Plain ridiculous

Well if she was a fat manager like you said. I seriously doubt she was using meth. Now you all got me wanting a Wendys Double cheeseburger with fries.
lame

United States

#28 Sep 28, 2012
She was originally 400 pounds (roughly). Now she's about 200. I still consider that fat. So she has lost a few pounds behind using the meth.
istok

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Sep 29, 2012
The blonde is so hottt! She was at drive thru this morning..
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Oct 3, 2012
They have a bad roach infestation, moved the grill to clean and about a million roaches took off running.
Cole Piston

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Oct 6, 2012
Yep
You can't move the grill moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Lockridge (Aug '10) 2 hr Old news 30
Adam martinez 3 hr Curious 19
Ashley Meredith Washington Rickett 3 hr lol yup I know her 19
Daycare in Elizabethtown 4 hr imacosmostudent 5
Places to go fishing? (Jul '12) 4 hr bro 22
darrell brown & chic 5 hr Mandi 2
Chris Hayes 5 hr CH 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages