First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Windy

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 May 5, 2012
Wendys on Dixie has gone to sh*t !! I use to work there and it was really nice about 18 yrs ago ! Management sucks no one is friendly , food sucks , service sucks ! Went there today I was about. Sixth person in line and waited 30 mins just to order ! Got baked potato it was old but I wasn't gonna go wait in line again to exchange it ! Service sucks if I was manager there I would fire all of you! Good thing I'm not !
Big momma

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
When I worked there yrs ago we had like a min to get the order out ! I guess that is what happens with poor management ! It has diffenently gone down hill over the yrs ..
They need some of us past employees to show them how it's done :)
thoughtitwasme

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 5, 2012
Big momma wrote:
When I worked there yrs ago we had like a min to get the order out ! I guess that is what happens with poor management ! It has diffenently gone down hill over the yrs ..
They need some of us past employees to show them how it's done :)
went their monday and i swear i waited in line at lunch while wendy lady was in the line takeing the orders and i swear she sit their trying to get this guys order and after 10 mins i said a few choice words and went back to wk pissed off as hell.im sure ms wendy can remember me.
Haha

United States

#4 May 5, 2012
Haha windy and big momma is the same person. They type the exact same way!!!
Big momma

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 5, 2012
No we ain't !
because

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 5, 2012
They hire nothing but convicts,druggies and drunks anymore. Yes I know its fastfood so you cant expect much. But yes it has went way down hill.
Haha

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
Y'all posted right after each other, y'all abbreviated years the same way, you both use excessive exclamation marks, and etc
wonder

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 5, 2012
The one by the 65 is not any better and Radcliffe is the only good one
Big Papa

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 5, 2012
Y'alll are nuts ! Etc etc etc
Big Mama

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 5, 2012
Well fast food or not you still pay for it , it's just about the same $$$$ as going to a steak house anymore!
Clearly Obvious

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 17, 2012
And Big Mama, Big Papa and Windy all put a space before the exclamation point, which I've never seen anyone else do. It's probably all just a big coincidence though.
that sucks

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 17, 2012
I wish i had some Wendys right now..
free

Cecilia, KY

#14 May 18, 2012
They are giving out free coffee and free ice coffies. Small Size. Mmmmmmmm.
Ms Beaver

Sonora, KY

#15 May 18, 2012
Clearly Obvious wrote:
And Big Mama, Big Papa and Windy all put a space before the exclamation point, which I've never seen anyone else do. It's probably all just a big coincidence though.
I guess so cause I dunno the other ppl .....
agreed

United States

#16 May 18, 2012
The one on exit 94 is terrible to. Everyone there is rude. I know a girls mother from there and she said alot of unexpected things go on there. Almost everyone has a record also. Thats just wendys standards though i guess.
Ms Beaver

Sonora, KY

#17 May 19, 2012
agreed wrote:
The one on exit 94 is terrible to. Everyone there is rude. I know a girls mother from there and she said alot of unexpected things go on there. Almost everyone has a record also. Thats just wendys standards though i guess.
Yea they desperate , hire anyone !
Geni

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 8, 2012
i worked there about 10 years ago,, is all owned by diffrent ppl now. and the managers when i was there arent the same ones that are there now. i do know a bunch of them, but thats not saying much. I took pride in making ppls food, i was probably one of 20 workers that actually enjoyed making customers happy. i worked at the one by 65.. there was some weird stuff that went on there. that i will agree!!
Pork Chop

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jun 8, 2012
I use to work at both yrs ago , gone down hill !
phil ocifer

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2012
Ate there today. Tesla was pretending hard to be working in the dining room. As lazy as she seems, id bust a nutt deep in her tight lil turd cutter. Shes hot as hell but i bet that puss is wore slap out.
Pork chop

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Lol , u ain't rite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Kroger 1 hr bang 5
John Shea 1 hr friendemy 7
Pam at O'charleys 2 hr ukdog1 4
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 4 hr Cat Fan 77
Altec girls 6 hr Joking 5
new waitress at ruby Tuesdays 9 hr Customer 3
Hobby Lobby Etown Letting ALL African American ... 9 hr wtf 12
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web