Has anyone had a unfair judging by Ju...
Get educated

Antioch, TN

#41 Jul 7, 2012
So lets just get real about it "raye." You are soliciting comments on a topix site. What do you expect? You are running the name of a wonderful Judge down on here. You are encouraging negativity, hatred, and disrespect for the judicial system. All unappealing traits to pass on to a child and others. Grow up and accept that you made a poor choice in men and that the Judge had to make better decisions for you. I could go on and on with you but honestly...I get on here to see if I can get people like you all riled up because you put your personal information on here with no respect to yourself, or your child's privacy. People like you deserve what you get. Go get a therapist, put on your big girl panties, get off of a site like this seeking opinions of strangers that will only cause you mental anguish, and be a parent. You life sucks becaucse your poor choices got you where you are. Get off of here and give your child positive attention and quit crying to assholes like me who don't matter anyway. You obviously can't choose to keep your situation private so Judge probably had you pegged from the beginning. Have a wonderful day.
A M S

Trinity, TX

#42 Jul 11, 2012
Judge Hall gave sole custody to the father just because his wife stepdad was luitenet for Hardin county sheriffs office!
Ann

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jul 21, 2012
people keeping secrets are usually afraid that if they expose someone the retaliation would be hurtful to ones they love or themselves. Keep talking.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44 Jul 22, 2012
Wow.. This has been quite helpful for me. I have had some issues with this judge myself. I do think he is a good judge but I don't think he needs to be a family judge because I do believe he discriminates against women.
needhelp

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Aug 3, 2012
Judge Hall is unfair and unprofessional. He conducts his court like he would belly up to the bar. Rude and uncaring, he sides with Dads and has no concern for special needs kids. He makes a inappropriate remarks about kids. I was ashame of his actions and his rulings. He needs to step down and get a grip on life. I have seen him in public and his remarks are an embarrasment to the bench.
Red

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Aug 6, 2012
I had him for divorce and custody. He gave me full custody based on actions of their father. He ordered their father to different types of treatment and I am proud to say he is the best father now. I agree that he puts the kids needs before any of the parents. It may seem unfair now but be hopeful it will work out for the best in the long run.
hasproblems

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Aug 10, 2012
He is a disgrace to the bench.
sad but true

Antioch, TN

#49 Aug 10, 2012
momshelp1 wrote:
I have noticed a pattern with this Judge and the woman who have had custody battles and had him as a judge. All have lost their children in custody battles. One woman even lost her life due to the outcome of his ruling. I'm curious to know if anyone has gone through the same thing.
If half these mothers weren't addicted to meth and hosting gang bangs, they have their kids still.
think before act

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Sep 8, 2012
most parents try to do what is best for children. It takes one bad that wants to punish the other and use the child and court system to do this.
right

Horse Cave, KY

#51 Sep 26, 2012
Judge Hall is a real piece of work. He is a smart ass and I think that he has no business on the bench.....come to think of it, I don't even know how his ass fits on the bench....From the things I have heard, maybe if he slowed down on the drinking he might loose a little weight of that big backside of his. All the mothers that have lost their kids because of this man should ban together.
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Sep 28, 2012
He was born with a silver spoon and he was a spoiled brat that has grown up to be a bully on the bench. He has no respect for anyone or anything. Watchout mothers everywhere!!!!!
Ann

Greenbrier, AR

#53 Oct 4, 2012
Well, Old Silver Spoon, had to be appointed to this position because he could not be successful as a lawyer. Now the children have to pay the price for his "disabilities".
A concerned family member

Hodgenville, KY

#54 Oct 9, 2012
Judge Hall recently reviewed a case in family court brought to him from social services. In this case a man was suspected for molestation of his daughter. During the investigation 7 other children came forth claiming over the past 7 years they too had been molested. Just Hall ruled the information hear say and didn't allow the other 7 young girls to be heard. Now there are 8 children in Elizabethtown without legal ability to fight the case, and their parents spent with the first case's outcome to fearful of putting their children through the legal system and standing on the stand again. Oddly enough the same mane accused is now being sought after charges of rape by law enforcement from another state for having done the same thing to another young girl whom is a step daughter. Judge Hall at the time allowed his opinion to be clouded by one sided stories and dismissed the notions because the victim was a troubled teen already in his court room for previous trouble. This case he let fall through the cracks, and if you know Judge Hall I hope you will remind him of this case. He left this child standing without any help in the world and is now forced to see her father ever other week.
Ann

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Oct 11, 2012
Most cases Hall seems NOT to look at the child, but his buddies, facebook friends, and his assumptions due to his experiences. Not a wise judge. Not a judge with "Kids First" mentality. Not a judge with ethical or moral stands. Only an appointed, not elected, man who has been allowed to make decisions that are far to complicated for him to assess.
itsabouttime

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Oct 12, 2012
Ann wrote:
Most cases Hall seems NOT to look at the child, but his buddies, facebook friends, and his assumptions due to his experiences. Not a wise judge. Not a judge with "Kids First" mentality. Not a judge with ethical or moral stands. Only an appointed, not elected, man who has been allowed to make decisions that are far to complicated for him to assess.
I'm a woman that is glad to see that there are actually judges that don't automatically assume that mothers are the only option when it comes to custody. I think the women complaining on here probably just assumed they could do whatever they want cause the courts screw fathers over. Just because a woman gives birth it does not always make her the better parent. Women should stop being so vindictive and hateful and let their kids have a father in their life.
Bout time

Olive Hill, KY

#57 Oct 12, 2012
It's about time we had a judge like Hall who will balance the legal scales to make it an even court instead of just a womans court! Guys have been getting screwed for years. Everyone knows it, now that it is a FAIR court you want to whine and cry. Sorry the rest of the world isn't here to meet you on your terms! Thank you Judge Hall for helping make it a FAIR courtroom. If a man is at fault, make him pay, but if a woman is at fault keep it FAIR AND BALANCED as well. If that isn't what you guys want please feel free to go to court in the land of rainbows and unicorns!
hmm

Olive Hill, KY

#58 Oct 12, 2012
A concerned family member wrote:
Judge Hall recently reviewed a case in family court brought to him from social services. In this case a man was suspected for molestation of his daughter. During the investigation 7 other children came forth claiming over the past 7 years they too had been molested. Just Hall ruled the information hear say and didn't allow the other 7 young girls to be heard. Now there are 8 children in Elizabethtown without legal ability to fight the case, and their parents spent with the first case's outcome to fearful of putting their children through the legal system and standing on the stand again. Oddly enough the same mane accused is now being sought after charges of rape by law enforcement from another state for having done the same thing to another young girl whom is a step daughter. Judge Hall at the time allowed his opinion to be clouded by one sided stories and dismissed the notions because the victim was a troubled teen already in his court room for previous trouble. This case he let fall through the cracks, and if you know Judge Hall I hope you will remind him of this case. He left this child standing without any help in the world and is now forced to see her father ever other week.
I think I am familiar with this case. Is the man you are speaking about have the first name Greg?
real

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Oct 17, 2012
bret hall is all about what will keep him in office just like his uncle bob hall they make all there money off of the tax payers,like his dad made all he money with his brother and buddies on knowing what land to buyin the county and then sell it to the county or state for four or five times what they paid.its all about money or fame in hardin county now its not about what the law is are about what is right and by the way i have not been in front of any judge .
reality check

Elizabethtown, KY

#60 Oct 17, 2012
agree with real, you can add Ken Howard in that mix too and his relatives who feed off the county for years when he was the county attorney before getting to the bench....his relatives made millions off the taxpayers
BIASED

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Jan 25, 2013
Yes! After 9 years my daughter's father decided he wanted to file for visitation. Before that he didn't even try. After Judge Addington ruled that he could have visitation the first few visits went well, but once she started staying overnight things didn't go well. She felt out of place because she had to sleep either with his girlfriend's daughter or on the broken down couch. He quit spending any time with her while she was there (i.e. leaving her in the car with his g/f's daughter while he and his g/f went to auctions or leaving them at home while going out). My daughter began to complain. We went back to court; he was ordered to either get her a bed or give his up for her to use, in addition to getting a criminal history on anyone he decided to get to babysit her. This didn't happen.

According to Addington's ruling my daughter didn't have to visit if he didn't do what was court ordered. I didn't take her to her next visit. Hall was then on the bench. He found me in contempt of court, accused me of telling my daughter negative things about her father, threatened to put my daughter in foster care, and found me in contempt. He eventually just quit showing up to pick her up for visitation and asked that I drop child support and in return he would give up visitation. I felt it was worth it considering she was miserable and there was a judge on the bench that had threatened to take my child away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play name those rats 1 hr Cpi 33
Loretta Wagner?? What's her story?? 2 hr Patsy 9
Josh finch rape 9 hr Curious 1
Murder in rineyville years ago (Apr '15) 11 hr Youknowwho 61
Matt Diemer is a snitch 14 hr Really 17
Any female ever tried the keto diet and got res... 14 hr It works 2
Justice for the Michael Williams Family 15 hr JLN 17

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance