Has anyone had a unfair judging by Ju...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 11, 2012
Child support is based on Kentucky law. The more you make the more they take. I have never had to go before him but paid child support for 16 years, and I was proud to pay it. Yes, it seemed a little much at the time, but my son was taken care of by a wonderful woman who put him first. Judges, male or female have the child's interest at mind. If you felt burned, step outside the box and look inside. A woman committing suicide was a person that was weak at heart, and no judge in America, can see that in a court proceeding. I can't imagine how he felt in learning she committed suicide. Judges have to make serious decisions based on the child, not the parent. Maybe those of you that think he is biased should go be a judge and then you can clearly walk a mile in his shoes.
Best in Hardin County

Antioch, TN

#22 Jun 12, 2012
Judge Hall is a fair, and just Judge that errs on the side of the child and what is in the best interest of the child and not on what the selfish parents want. He follows the LAW and that is what Judges are supposed to do. Have worked with him many times officially and couldn't ask for a better advocate for the children of Hardin County.
jdusi

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jun 13, 2012
He is unfair, period. Gives men custody after they have had nothing to do with their children for years. Best interest of the child? No, I don't think so. Deadbeat dads want to show up out of the blue and then good mothers are forced to give them time with the child? It's not right and it's not fair.
Angry Mommy

Antioch, TN

#24 Jun 15, 2012
Sounds like you are bitter. Sorry. Doesn't change the fact that Judge Hall is a wonderful Judge witht the County's children as his priority. Maybe you should have had a lawyer that argued your case better to the Judge. He goes by the law. That's what a good Judge does. Go get a counselor and put your big girl panties on and face life as it is.
believe a cracker

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Jun 15, 2012
i cant believe someone would acually make a post complaining about a judge giving custody to fathers?!? what pecentage of fathers get custody in this county? i know in the country as a whole 90% of mothers get custody. i guess you are the 10% that didnt complaining? WELCOME TO A FATHERS WORLD! im glad you could join us!
like i said my son is 12,and has wanted to live with me since we divorced 10 years ago. in indiana the mother would have to smoke crack in court for the father to get custody.
concerned

Plano, TX

#26 Jun 19, 2012
He is unfair!! he goes one sided from the start and doesn't even listen to all the evidence put in front of him,, some of it he doesn't even look at... I know this for a fact!!! the people lying in court should realize that these kids are going to grow up one day and they will find out the truth .... who took them away from their mother for no reason!!!
Angry Mommy

Antioch, TN

#27 Jun 19, 2012
Sounds like an angry mommy throwing a hissy fit like a child, maybe Judge saw that immaturity. Grow up, get a therapist, and put your big girl panties on...
raye

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jun 20, 2012
jdusi wrote:
He is unfair, period. Gives men custody after they have had nothing to do with their children for years. Best interest of the child? No, I don't think so. Deadbeat dads want to show up out of the blue and then good mothers are forced to give them time with the child? It's not right and it's not fair.
thank you
The truth

United States

#29 Jun 20, 2012
I am a woman and he was a great judge. He didn't look at some of the documents my ex's lawyer tried to present either because it was PETTY and IRRELEVANT. He quoted sayings that his mother used to say to my ex as well so I'm pretty sure that blows your whole he's unfair to women cry out the water. Do right by your kids and you are in no danger of getting them taken from you. The commonwealth of Kentucky prides itself on being dedicated to women and children and they usually only side with the father if the mother is a really bad mother or drug addict so I'm sure you're not telling the whole story
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Jun 21, 2012
HandymanIII wrote:
Child support is based on Kentucky law. The more you make the more they take. I have never had to go before him but paid child support for 16 years, and I was proud to pay it. Yes, it seemed a little much at the time, but my son was taken care of by a wonderful woman who put him first. Judges, male or female have the child's interest at mind. If you felt burned, step outside the box and look inside. A woman committing suicide was a person that was weak at heart, and no judge in America, can see that in a court proceeding. I can't imagine how he felt in learning she committed suicide. Judges have to make serious decisions based on the child, not the parent. Maybe those of you that think he is biased should go be a judge and then you can clearly walk a mile in his shoes.
judges are far from fair. 90% of women in this country get custody, how could you call that fair? do you believe that only 10% of men would make a better full custody parents?
Ann

Centerville, TX

#31 Jul 2, 2012
I found this judge to be very uninterested in facts, refused to listen to an expert professional from UK, and even said, "I need to get home and get my son a Happy Meal so hurry this up."
Other statements: "You can call it autism, rosism, or blueberries" when referring to the child who has aspergers". He did not recuse himself from the bench even though he was facebook friends, family friends, and high school classmates with one of the people who testified who had never had any experience with special needs of the autisic child. He even used this testimony in his written opinion.
I understand he has expressed his opinions in public places re this case.
His opinion was extremely prejudicial toward Etown schools vs. Hardin Co. ruling the child was to be taken out of Burkhead and placed in Morningside because he presumed MS was inherently better. He did not listen to facts re the two schools special ed evaluations.
Mama

United States

#32 Jul 4, 2012
He sucks he told my daughter who was being treated for severe depression that she was nothing and will always be nothing.after months in counseling he set her back to suicide watch in a matter of minutes HATE HIM
jdusi

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Jul 5, 2012
Big girl panties on? Look here, every situation is different but when I father has NOTHING to do with a child and then shows up out of the blue. They don't deserve to have any custody of that child. The mental health and stability of a child are ruined when all of the sudden they are forced to go spend time with people they are not familiar with. Bitter? Yea that's the truth because why would any mother WANT to lose their child every other weekend? It's not about doing right and being worried about completely losing custody its about the little things. Your child not knowing who this person is. The child having to spend time with someone who didn't ever want anything to do with him. Just because you don't lose custody doesn't mean your happy about sharing it either. I believe if a father is a father from the start that even if your relationship doesn't work they should still be apart of the child's life. BUT when you run around and act like a child and not take care of your own then you need to just stay gone. The judge should never award someone visitation when they have never been around for YEARS!
raye

United States

#34 Jul 5, 2012
jdusi wrote:
Big girl panties on? Look here, every situation is different but when I father has NOTHING to do with a child and then shows up out of the blue. They don't deserve to have any custody of that child. The mental health and stability of a child are ruined when all of the sudden they are forced to go spend time with people they are not familiar with. Bitter? Yea that's the truth because why would any mother WANT to lose their child every other weekend? It's not about doing right and being worried about completely losing custody its about the little things. Your child not knowing who this person is. The child having to spend time with someone who didn't ever want anything to do with him. Just because you don't lose custody doesn't mean your happy about sharing it either. I believe if a father is a father from the start that even if your relationship doesn't work they should still be apart of the child's life. BUT when you run around and act like a child and not take care of your own then you need to just stay gone. The judge should never award someone visitation when they have never been around for YEARS!
thank you
raye

United States

#35 Jul 5, 2012
I would not be mad if the father of my daughter had been there from day 1. He didn't even want his name on the birth certificate when she was born. He wanted a DNA test and got it. When e got the results back with her being his daughter he still wanted nothing to do with her. Now please tell me why a man that has nothing to do with his child after almost a year should get custody.
Get educated

Antioch, TN

#36 Jul 6, 2012
Get educated in "THE LAW" and walk in his shoes a while and then get back with me as to what you would do. Unless you know the law, practice the law, and have experience in the judicial seat, all you are doing on here is showing your hind in. Maybe you should have known the person you were speeping with that you let get you pregnant. If you knew him then you would have known he would behave in the matter that he has. Jugde doesn't get into your childish poor choices, he does exactly what the judicial processes call for. He is a stand up man, with a great reputation for following the law, and supporting children and their families. He can't remedy a bad decision that you made to have a child with someone you can't control. And Judge will do what the law says he has to do that is in the best interest of the child. Since you and the baby's daddy chose not to act as adults in the best interest of the baby, then Judge will give the child the basic rights under the law. All in all...PEOPLE, KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAVING BABIES WITH BEFORE YOU BRING A BABY INTO THE WORLD THAT A JUDGE HAS TO SET UP RULES OF PARENTING FOR YOU...OH YEAH...JIC YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT...I THINK JUDGE HALL IS AWESOME...
raye

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jul 6, 2012
Get educated wrote:
Get educated in "THE LAW" and walk in his shoes a while and then get back with me as to what you would do. Unless you know the law, practice the law, and have experience in the judicial seat, all you are doing on here is showing your hind in. Maybe you should have known the person you were speeping with that you let get you pregnant. If you knew him then you would have known he would behave in the matter that he has. Jugde doesn't get into your childish poor choices, he does exactly what the judicial processes call for. He is a stand up man, with a great reputation for following the law, and supporting children and their families. He can't remedy a bad decision that you made to have a child with someone you can't control. And Judge will do what the law says he has to do that is in the best interest of the child. Since you and the baby's daddy chose not to act as adults in the best interest of the baby, then Judge will give the child the basic rights under the law. All in all...PEOPLE, KNOW WHO YOU ARE HAVING BABIES WITH BEFORE YOU BRING A BABY INTO THE WORLD THAT A JUDGE HAS TO SET UP RULES OF PARENTING FOR YOU...OH YEAH...JIC YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT...I THINK JUDGE HALL IS AWESOME...
haha. Funny thing is I had been with him 3 years and engaged. thought i knew him until I said baby and he ran!
raye

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jul 6, 2012
Get educated wrote:
and another thing for you I do work in law. Just not in Hardin county.
Get educated

Antioch, TN

#39 Jul 6, 2012
Then maybe you should have picked your man better..."raye" and just because you are on "work release" does not constitute you "working in the law" nor does it qualify you to compare yourself to a wonderful Judge currently presiding on the bench. Judge Hall is a great Judge. Sorry your child had to meet him under these circumstance (ignorant parents, too immature to know who to have their children with so that the children can have a stable life) Have a good life.
raye

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Jul 6, 2012
Get educated wrote:
Then maybe you should have picked your man better..."raye" and just because you are on "work release" does not constitute you "working in the law" nor does it qualify you to compare yourself to a wonderful Judge currently presiding on the bench. Judge Hall is a great Judge. Sorry your child had to meet him under these circumstance (ignorant parents, too immature to know who to have their children with so that the children can have a stable life) Have a good life.
wow work release. Can promise you I have never been in jail or been in trouble with the law. And my daughter is currently in private school that I pay for. But good try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hailey Snyder 7 hr Renee 3
Daniel Harmon (Sep '12) 8 hr Vistor 27
drug court (Mar '14) 9 hr Ashley 33
Eddie Clark 11 hr Dr Phil 3
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 13 hr Bad boy 378
nut case on dixie highway (Jan '09) 18 hr Nonono123 98
Best/Worst Pediatric Denist? (Apr '08) 18 hr Nonono123 16

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance