Has anyone had a unfair judging by Judge Hall due to fact of being a woman

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I have noticed a pattern with this Judge and the woman who have had custody battles and had him as a judge. All have lost their children in custody battles. One woman even lost her life due to the outcome of his ruling. I'm curious to know if anyone has gone through the same thing.
in the know

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2010
no, not really
hmmmmm

Franklin, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2010
Judge Hall, I have known before he was a judge, as a lawyer (who I retained) he was honest and forthright.He is a man of honesty and the decisions he makes, I am sure are made in the best interest of the child involved. Those who feel he was not making the right decision have other avenues to challenge his decision. You mention a pattern unless you know all the woman who have lost their children I can not imagine you knowing a pattern (those cases are not open to the public). If Judge Hall took your children away from you, he weighed all information and if you feel he was unfair challenge his decision.Don't start a bunch of BS here he is a good man.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Yup, he was my judge, I have Joint Shared custody. Weman who lose their kids probally shouldnt have had them in the first place in most cases
kasey

Columbia, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2010
He was in my favor during a dvo, he was fair. He made my ex husband go through anger management and alcohol classes and parenting classes.
Kevin Nash

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2010
He has ruined alot of good peoples lives because of his unfair and one sided rulings, but he can do that because he is a high and mighty judge who lives a perfect life and never made a mistake! But there's one good thing about it, there is one judge higher than him and I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes when the day comes when he has to be the one doing the answering!
Reason

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2010
Sureeeee a woman lost her life due to his ruling. If by "lost her life" you mean she made the incredibly foolish, petty, and unfortunate decision to take her own life because she didn't get the decision she wanted, then you can't blame that on a judge. Family court judges are left with the unenviable task of resolving the relationships, families, and lives destroyed by the myriad of dysfunctional people in our society. If Judge Hall happens to occasionally side with men, that would certainly take him out of the lock-step pattern of judges siding with women in custody and divorce cases. What's wrong with that? Divorce and custody rulings are usually decidedly biased in favor of women. Props to Judge Hall for bringing some balance to the family court bench.

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2010
Kevin Nash u must be one of the douche bags he drilled in court, haha at you! hes a good judge. Not a man hater in the court room either whhich is what we need
Kevin Nash

Elgin, TX

#9 Dec 10, 2010
Drew07 wrote:
Kevin Nash u must be one of the douche bags he drilled in court, haha at you! hes a good judge. Not a man hater in the court room either whhich is what we need
Definately not a douches bag, unlike yourself, but was hammered in the court room by Hall because I told the truth, which means nothing in court to any judge, a lie always gets you farther as in my situation anyway. But never the less you know nothing about my situation because your more than likely a punk kid or a really immature adult ( I have read some of your other posts) who likes to get on the Internet and talk crap with a key board! So keep posting your stupid thoughts and remarks on here because I'm sure you don't have any real life friends to vent to.

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2010
Hahaha, Yea I can talk it to your face to since your basically sayin I just talk crap behind a keyboard, the judges do what they do for a reason and maybe your truth was very against the law. Id probally be pissed to if I had an unfair case, but I havnt so Idk how it feels, but like I said, its ussually a reason for someone to get hammered in the court room. Also buddy, I have more Real Life friends you could dream of
Kevin Nash

Elgin, TX

#11 Dec 11, 2010
Like I said keep pounding your keyboard your just on here now fishing for an arguement, I'm not going back and forth with you it's pointless you are just one of those topix idiots who have no clue about anything, and just want to post your immature postings on whatever topic you click on and like I said Ive saw some of your other postings. And as far as my truth being illegal, far from it, as far as you saying something to anyones face, that's what everybody on here says, and as far as your many friends, well I bet you all have some very intellectual conversations, and as far as Hall ruling in your favor that just goes to show what kind of people he sides with, I don't know you but like I said after reading some of your other posts you are a complete idiot!
baby girl

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2010
he gave me custody w/o a problem

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2010
Listen Mr.Nash. Iam sorry that I speak my mind they way it is. Actually I have some pretty good friends, may drink a little to much, party, deer hunt and all that normal guy crap. I have a career, and enjoy myself instead of always being miserable. Ive been to court twice, one for egging a house when I was 18 and then custody. Im a little rowdy at times and take alot of things personal. As by saying something to your face, wasnt meaning as to fight as you probally took it, but Iam not scared to explain my veiws, That subject is probally touchy and you probally dont want to hear other veiws, if I had a touchy subject I probally wouldnt wanna hear someone elses veiw either. But again, I think he is a good judge, my babys mother tried everything for me to not get visatation rights to my daughter, he seen my history (no felonys or drug abuse), I have a great job and pay my 485 a month child support and pretty much told her if I was good enough to have a baby with then Im good enough to have rights, and we later agreed on me having joint/shared custody.
i feel ya

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2010
hes not a fair judge at all. he called me all sorts of names and i did nothing wrong. i was just worried about my sons health. it really depends on what the attorney on the other side has to say. they can and will make u look like crap. i just went in front of him again tuesday and he falsely arrested me over a case that was closed for 2 yrs. But i never got an apology or anything from him. hes not the greatest judge nor does he he listen to both sides. my son is oldest enough to tell his side but judge hall wouldnt let him speak. i now have hardly anytime with my child but i do have 3 children and 2 live with me. therefore i wasnt a bad mom nor am i. mu kids always have what they need.

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2010
@kevin Nash could u email me momshelp101@gmail.com I would like to continue to share ideas about this topic with you.-Thanks
z-man

Walton, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2010
Judge Hall is a good man, and a good judge. He does a lot of work on his on time with the foster care dept. Yes, he takes no crap, and I`ll tell you one thing, the kids will always be his priority. Child support is based on percentages, so you can`t blame him. You should be more appreciative of judges like Mr. Hall!

Location hidden

#17 Dec 28, 2010
yeah really... and it must've sucked for you!
Judges

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 29, 2010
Judges make decisions based on facts and evidence, not only on what is said in the courtroom. Yes, people lie and give false testimony but until you've had to sit on the bench day in and day and out listen to all the horrible things that happen to kids (at the hands of adults), if you err you will err on the side of caution. If it was unfair, take it back to court with evidence in your hands, in black and white. Custody issues are probably very hard to decide and maybe you are legit but you can't believe the people who use their kids to get at the other parent, and without crystal ball they can only make the best decision they can with what is put before them.
with out

Radcliff, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2012
so far with this judge hall my case is a nightmare my husband,has the house an a nice income an me an my son have a small mobilehome that Iam thankful for at least we have a place to live but Iam not getting a far deal this judge is basing my childsupport an medical on our income which at this time I have none,an Iam having to pay out more than the ex who drives truck over the road Iam not to sure Iam getting a far deal any one else feel this way . or is it just me ?
raye

Brandenburg, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2012
I had him and he was unfair. When my daughter was born her dad wanted nothing to do with her. When she was 9 months old I got engaged to the guy I was dating her dad found out about it and sent he court papers. We done a DNA test one week and two weeks later went back to court on a Friday. My daughter was a year old at the time and had never been away from me and never spent time with her dad and she had to be there that night for the whole weekend and he for joint custody. It took forever for her to be comfortable. We could just go past their subdivision and she would cry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas keener (Jan '13) 1 hr Patricia 50
Bariatric surgery - weight loss surgeons (Oct '09) 3 hr Hello 16
Patrick Ballard 5 hr the bitch 11
Dr. got shut down 7 hr Curious 1
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 9 hr tony 16
restaurants that will be open on Christmas 14 hr gomakemeasammich 7
bubs cafe waitress 14 hr I want to know 11
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"