Hottest Women at Ambrake (Akebono)!

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2010
Just wondering who is available. I've seen some fine women from there.
YEP

Kodak, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2010
None of them, they are all working too much overtime..lol
Whynot

Duffield, VA

#3 Feb 6, 2010
Yea that's why the parking lot is full of action during the twenty min lunch...LOL
Cut You

Duffield, VA

#4 Feb 6, 2010
whats up with this place? Obvioulsy the workers are not working ENOUGH over time, or you would not be on here constanly running your mouth. Seriously, sick of reading about this place. Find someone/something new to talk about.
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2010
I was just wondering, I see this girl come into Fivestar sometimes around 10 and I havn't ever got to see her name..... d*mn.... I was just trying to find out who she is... She is beautiful...
Whynot

Duffield, VA

#6 Feb 6, 2010
Mr Nobody wrote:
I was just wondering, I see this girl come into Fivestar sometimes around 10 and I havn't ever got to see her name..... d*mn.... I was just trying to find out who she is... She is beautiful...
That narrows it down to about 500....LOL
Who Cares

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2010
How about when you see her you go and talk to her instead of sitting back and wishing you had the nereve to talk to her. Wake up and get some confidence!
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2010
I don't know if she is married or not, she had a ring on but I don't know... She has long brown hair and she was driving a black Honda... Real pretty girl...????? Havn't seen her in a few weeks so I haven't got a chance to say anything to her... Just trying to find out more about her before I do is all.
Mr Nobody

Columbia, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
Guess no one knows who she is, but thanks anyways!!!
oke

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2010
you do realize like 850 people work there. Perhaps somebody may know who you're posting about if you had more than, "real pretty girl with dark hair".
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2010
OK, I got to meet that pretty girl finally! Her name is Rachel and she said she is married... but seems like a really great person, didn't get to talk long but I noticed she didn't have a ring on anymore. Does anyone know whats up with her?
dont care

Columbia, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2010
LOL...trouble thats whats up with her. go for it i hear shes easy. better yet ask other people from akebono when u see them.
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 19, 2010
Glad to see someone knows her, can you tell me more, where is she from, is she married, anything? and i know how factories are, just because she is pretty and probably draws attention don't mean she is easy. but I don't know anything about her. just she didnt seem that way when I met her.
not bad

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2010
is she the one with the stars tattoo on her chest?
THE MAN

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jun 21, 2010
Yes, she is the one with the tattoo. I think Rachel is a darn good woman, she is a hard worker and don't cause trouble like most other females at Akebono. I've worked with her for a couple years now and I've never heard her talk bad about anyone at the plant, what she does on her own time is her business. That's the way everyone should be.
Mr Nobody

AOL

#17 Jun 21, 2010
I promise I am not a stalker, all them restraining orders I got are a bunch of lies. Anyways, I was going through Rachel's trash last night, and I seen she liked Hawaiian Punch, I think I will go down to Kroger's and pick up a couple cases today.
U_TURN

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jun 21, 2010
yea ive seen your poster on the wall of the post office Mr nobody lmfao
Mr Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2010
I am just a good guy looking for a good woman and this one caught my eye. I don't mean to come off as a stalker by showing interest.
smack that

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2010
does she have a nice ass
YOUR MOM

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 27, 2010
I think Rachel is beautiful inside and out... She has got these big brown eyes that are to die for! And to top it off she has great personality and lil country girl way about her. She is a good girl at heart, but can be a firecracker. And that just makes her sexy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My husband site models 1 hr consider this 16
Zack Edwards? 3 hr Julia 3
Big blue nation 3 hr Rupp is God 24
Laurie wheeler 3 hr Wondering 3
Axle Childers 4 hr heartbroken 6
The second post office in Etown? 4 hr in the know 3
Looking for an exterminator for bed bug infesta... 4 hr Will Post Address 1
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web