Next Last
Who

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Ive been hearing this girls name alot..does anyone know bout her
mel

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Don't always believe what you hear about people. I went to school with her. She's a very sweet girl.
Qbert

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Aug 9, 2010
blackattack wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I bet you a million dollars shes black. What other dumb people name der kid lik dat!
You are a stupid Mother Flucker. What the fat gf of yours left you from some long dark meat? Tell to stop by my way I'll give her what she wants. I already gave it to your muther. How you think you got here kneck
nikita

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Aug 11, 2010
for tha person starting this you can find me on facebook and myspace. for tha comment about my name my mother is white and my white uncle named me. i think you need to get a life and find something better to do wit your time besides being ugly with your words. best wishes to all muah
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2010
I know her and even though me and her don't talk ne more, I must say she is a good person and takes good care of her kids. She has always been a hard worker, and if you heard her name it's prob because she has a lot of fam around etown, not because she doing something she is not suppose to be doing.
nikita

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2010
thanks corrina..and jae has been asking about hannah
shelia

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2010
she is a very good person and mother !!! she works and takes care of her kids wished there were more mothers like her out there !!!
bigvein

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2010
Of course your mother is white. She was fat and ugly thats why she got preg by a black man. Whats funny is your mom is white and you still got named Nikita.... LOL we see where her alliance lies. Shes got jungle fever, shes got jungle fever....
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2010
bigvein wrote:
Of course your mother is white. She was fat and ugly thats why she got preg by a black man. Whats funny is your mom is white and you still got named Nikita.... LOL we see where her alliance lies. Shes got jungle fever, shes got jungle fever....
OMG stupid people make me sick.....how old are you, you have to result to talkin about someones momma....prob sum dumb ass rednick whos momma is also their sister.....their now im on your level, did you understand that retard
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Hey kita, Hannah miss's Jae too. She is gettin so big, I bet jae and little man are too. Hit me up on myspace or sumthin and maybe we can get the kids together. Ignore this dumb people on here, gotta love Etown always full of drama, thats why I keep to myself now, and just take care of mine
Nikita

United States

#13 Aug 31, 2010
I know corrina..but how i feel is that people say ugly things to cover up their own problems but its just words.if thats how they feel then more power to them. I dont have time to play their lil games.. Thanks to everyone who really knows me. And left such sweet comments. And tha kids are grown both are in school. Much love to all even the big meanies
Corrina

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2010
So true, can't be loved by everyone...lol.
wow

Battletown, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2010
who does she be going with now
i guess ho

Brandenburg, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2010
nah nikita is a staight hood rat no dought
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2010
Leave her name out your mouth!! She a good person!
she only wish

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2010
She thanks she is getting back with her babydaddy Mr.Lackey.. But he don't want her...
Boo Hoo

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2010
Da*#. This topic started like back in August. Over 4 months later u ppl still s*#t talking about this girl. Yall bogus.
Nikita

Mount Morris, MI

#21 Dec 29, 2010
Im not with anyone!! Tha post about my sons father but be by one of tha haters or a certain someone who keeps butting into my life....What me and quintin have is a friendship and child together but im not about to explain myself to noone....And i dont know what yall call a hood rat but im no where close to a hood rat....I dont hang out in no hood and im more worried about working and taking care of my family . Then to be worried about tha hood!! So if this what you guys call fun...Then it seems to me that you really need to get a job and get a life....
Lisa

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 29, 2010
Listen up ya mofo's who is bring nikita's name up.. Keep her name outta ya mouth. I know her personally.I am her mother.I am white. If you gotta know how she got her name my mother and brother named her Nikita and her middle name is from my grandmother which is also white. Quit bein such a f**kin raciest and get over ur petty shyt if you got a problem with me bring your azz to facebook if you dare to show your dam faces that is!!!As to anything else ya jelious azz hoes..she is a dam good mother.. she works long hours to take care of her kids. wat da hell ya doin? 4 yours?
Lisa

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 29, 2010
Corrina wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG stupid people make me sick.....how old are you, you have to result to talkin about someones momma....prob sum dumb ass rednick whos momma is also their sister.....their now im on your level, did you understand that retard
thank u Corrina...but what is so funny about that i wasn't fat then i was 130lbs lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black kentucky state trooper 1 hr Swelled lip 9
Shawn . Fox 3 hr Curiously existing 1
News Fatal ATV Collision on KY1500 Near Vine Grove, KY (Aug '09) 5 hr You are so funny 28
Effex onboarding 6 hr Lol 4
adolfo garcia (Oct '09) 7 hr ADVOCATE 29
gay men (Jul '10) 10 hr Tony 45
Texas outlaw managers 14 hr JSTO986590 35

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages