'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240090 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#133388 Nov 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY was this 'deleted'...???
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#205731 several mins ago
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some friendly advice AL.
If you follow it you may regain some sanity.
Or waste your life on Topix spreading the paranoid delusions of those extreme right wing conspiracy nuts. Your choice of course.
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some friendly advice.
Follow it and maybe regain some sanity.
Or waste you life on Topix spreading the paranoid delusions of those extreme right wing conspiracy nuts. Your choice of course.
AL wrote:
waste you life on Topix ... said the dipstick :)
IF I'm "wasting" mine ...
WHY are you here ...???
hummmmmmmm
Ahhhhhhh
That's RIGHT!
You LOVE
WASTE ...
you're a libTARD ...
They ARE "famous" for THAT!
Waste fraud and abuse :)
~~~~~~~~~~
The allure of waste, fraud and abuse
It’s not all health-care savings and tax hikes for millionaires. President Obama’s deficit plan also goes after that old standby: waste, fraud and abuse in the federal government. Critics sometimes quibble that rooting out waste, fraud and abuse doesn’t actually save that much money — and it’s never as easy as it sounds.
Obama’s “program integrity” ideas,[tee hee hee]
for instance, would save just $160 billion over 10 years, and a big chunk of that ($30 billion or more) would come from cracking down on tax cheats by beefing up the IRS, hardly an uncontroversial thing to do. But let’s take a closer look — are there easy savings to be found?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
~-~
***The truth hurts...
*****They look stupid ...
*******You know what you're talking about...
OZombies

United States

#133389 Nov 6, 2013
Conservative American wrote:
CMT Awards on ABC
WTVQ ...
obamacare by morning
;~)
Thank You...watching for sure...!!!!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133390 Nov 6, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid! Cuccinelli went into the election 12 points behind, and lost by less than1%, and a majorty black county (Fairfax), changed the election! Cuccinelli was out spent 3 to 1, and did not get proper support from the National Republican party, because he was backed by the Tea Party! Cuccinelli was elected in every county in VA except 1!
You call this a victory? You are a real dumbass!
Spoken like a real loser!!!
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133391 Nov 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY was this 'deleted'...???
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#205731 several mins ago
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some friendly advice AL.
If you follow it you may regain some sanity.
Or waste your life on Topix spreading the paranoid delusions of those extreme right wing conspiracy nuts. Your choice of course.
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some friendly advice.
Follow it and maybe regain some sanity.
Or waste you life on Topix spreading the paranoid delusions of those extreme right wing conspiracy nuts. Your choice of course.
AL wrote:
waste you life on Topix ... said the dipstick :)
IF I'm "wasting" mine ...
WHY are you here ...???
hummmmmmmm
Ahhhhhhh
That's RIGHT!
You LOVE
WASTE ...
you're a libTARD ...
They ARE "famous" for THAT!
Waste fraud and abuse :)
~~~~~~~~~~
The allure of waste, fraud and abuse
It’s not all health-care savings and tax hikes for millionaires. President Obama’s deficit plan also goes after that old standby: waste, fraud and abuse in the federal government. Critics sometimes quibble that rooting out waste, fraud and abuse doesn’t actually save that much money — and it’s never as easy as it sounds.
Obama’s “program integrity” ideas,[tee hee hee]
for instance, would save just $160 billion over 10 years, and a big chunk of that ($30 billion or more) would come from cracking down on tax cheats by beefing up the IRS, hardly an uncontroversial thing to do. But let’s take a closer look — are there easy savings to be found?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
~-~
Pay that halfwit no attention A L! He has to be the God of everything, has to be right and never is! He is a puffed up bullshit artist, maybe tied to the computer everyday with a wheelchair and an oxgyen mask!(I pray thats not the case). He puts on to be an intellectual, to some; then wants to attack you! Say what you want when you please, no one pays his stupid ass any atention!
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133393 Nov 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a real loser!!!
Responded to, like a real idiot!
Edw

Bellefontaine, OH

#133395 Nov 6, 2013
Conservative American wrote:
CMT Awards on ABC
WTVQ ...
obamacare by morning
;~)
http://apps.washingtonpost.com /politics/capitol-assets/membe r/mitch-mcconnell/. Does KY love him? Really know him?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133397 Nov 6, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay that halfwit no attention A L! He has to be the God of everything, has to be right and never is! He is a puffed up bullshit artist, maybe tied to the computer everyday with a wheelchair and an oxgyen mask!(I pray thats not the case). He puts on to be an intellectual, to some; then wants to attack you! Say what you want when you please, no one pays his stupid ass any atention!
Thanks :)
Just having a lil FUN along the way.

I'll try to "hold back" on the reins ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133398 Nov 6, 2013
Edw wrote:
<quoted text> http://apps.washingtonpost.com/politics/capit... . Does KY love him? Really know him?
Be sure and WATCH the 'repeat' of THAT ...
P~R~I~C~E~L~E~S~S ...!!!

LIARcare ...

Pretty 'bad'
when Country Music Awards
make a 'skit'
out of it

;~)

Along with the Duck Dynasty 'folks'...
twerking ...

:D
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133399 Nov 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks :)
Just having a lil FUN along the way.
I'll try to "hold back" on the reins ...
;~)
Oh yes I'm sure you will.:)
OZombies

United States

#133400 Nov 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
These so called representatives only represent people who are not citizens or Americans who do not want to work. Not that they can not work, they don't want to work.
We were sold down the creek years ago by both parties and its going to get worse.
I posted some information here how I Immigrated to U.S. through Italy, spent 6 months in Immigration camp...it was very scary process, are you going or not, are you going to be sent home...when they tell you that you're going to your NEW country, it's big relief ...authorities send you to another city and another camp to wait for your documents. If you're pregnant too bad, your baby is born in that country.

Italy...my baby girl was.

Now, you see with that information some trying to intimidate me...huh, it's not working. If I have to chose to get here the way I did, I will do it all over again...I'm proud and I did NOT get my Citizenship through an AMNESTY...!!

My first job was luggage factory, next, screwdriver machine shop, rubber factory and when I had chance went to school and my next job was office import export ...double pay than what I was getting in factory jobs.

I didn't get anything for free. I worked very hard for, where I'm today...so 'they' can all kiss it...!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133401 Nov 6, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Responded to, like a real idiot!
Hey, I wasn't the person making excuses for why my candidate lost. A win is a win, and I believe McAuliffe, a Democrat, won....
Jay

Springville, TN

#133404 Nov 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Jay, if it's funny or sad, that so many don't know difference between IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGALS.
How many criminals (navigators) will be in charge of Obamacare to sign up people ? How do you know who has your personal information and what happened to your privacy ?
All of this is very disturbing ...!!
Besides ...that Obama is lying about lying ...!!
[In Socialism, your government is not afraid of you, you are afraid of your government ...!!!!!!!
**********

Your question re: who will be in charge of Obamacare. Nobody knows, nor will anybody ever know. Your personal information will be in a database where anyone with fingers and a keyboard will be able to find it. It's not like in the old days when your doctor and only his office staff had access to your records. Now it will be available to anyone with access to government files --- not to mention one day those files will be hacked by some programmer who is looking for social security numbers and personal information. Right now fake web sites are being set up by those looking to fool the uniformed public.

Right now people who did get through that retarded website have had their personal information forwarded to the wrong people. Once this is entered, no one knows where it will go. Anytime you put something on the world wide web, you are subjecting yourself to invasion and hacking or someone who will use your information against you. This lie they've (he's) been telling over and over is going to catch up with them and hopefully the people of this Nation will remember this in the next presidential election. Democrats are in deep shit with millions of people at this time, and when this thing really gets going all hell will break loose in the next year to come.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133406 Nov 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I wasn't the person making excuses for why my candidate lost. A win is a win, and I believe McAuliffe, a Democrat, won....
I'll point that out to you a year from yesterday!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133408 Nov 6, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll point that out to you a year from yesterday!
I don't think I have anything to worry about, but if it does happen, I'll take it like a man....
Jay

Springville, TN

#133409 Nov 6, 2013
What the president MEANT to say?!! Now that's funny. Peat and Repeat, over and over and his staff did not bother to tell him what he was suppose to say? More lies, more excuses! Blame republicans, blame insurance companies, blame "mispoke", blame the web site, blame the programmers, blame Bush why don't they, afterall isn't it mostly his fault? What jokers these asses are!!!

**********

Was Rep. Joe Wilson right? Proof Obama made health care promise 23 times
by Dave Boyer-The Washington Times | published on November 6, 2013

With President Obama’s approval ratings plummeting, White House aides labored Tuesday to explain his broken promises about Obamacare in the face of videos showing the president repeatedly stating untruths about the law.

Rather than admit Mr. Obama was wrong when he told consumers regularly and emphatically that everyone could keep their health insurance, White House officials gave their third variation in a week about what the president really meant to say. This time, they said the president was giving the public “a statement about the overall promise” of the law.

“Communications are challenging here,” said a flustered White House press secretary Jay Carney.

As insurers continued to send cancellation notices in response to Obamacare, the president’s chief of staff summoned top insurance executives to the White House and urged them to improve their “education efforts” aimed at the millions of people who are losing coverage. The move reflected in part the administration’s stance that insurance companies aren’t cooperating enough to smooth the transition to Obamacare.

On Capitol Hill, even one of the Senate’s most liberal Democrats expressed concern that Obamacare and its error-prone website are crumbling under a lack of public confidence.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133410 Nov 6, 2013
President Obama on Wednesday sought to assuage anxious Democrats who are worried that ObamaCare’s troubled rollout is going to come back to haunt them during the 2014 midterm elections.

“There’s a lot of pent-up frustration” among Senate Democrats who are facing voters next year, a party source familiar with the meeting told Fox News.

A Democratic source told Fox News’ Ed Henry that some of the senators in the room floated a delay of up to one year in the law’s implementation – an idea the president rejected. The source said, however, that senators left the White House feeling that it was a “constructive meeting.”

The meeting could suggest that momentum is building for Democrats to force changes to the law. A letter circulated in late October among Democratic senators urged the Obama administration to delay enforcement of the health care law’s individual mandate, a recommendation supported by senators Mark Pryor, D-Ark., Mary Landrieu, D-La., Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., Mark Begich, D-Alaska, and Kay Hagan, D-N.C., all of whom were present at Wednesday’s meeting.

The two-hour White House meeting included 16 senators as well as the president, Vice President Joe Biden, Chief of Staff Denis McDonough and Jeffrey Zients, a former Office of Management and Budget acting director who’s been tapped to fix the troubled HealthCare.gov website.

Several senators at the meeting – which was left off the president’s public schedule this morning – pressed the president on how their constituents still cannot access the website, which Zients said will be fixed by the end of the month. But skeptical lawmakers are worried that if the deadline is missed, there’s going to be more pressure on them from constituents.

Also present at the meeting were Cory Booker, D-N.J., Chris Coons, D-Del., Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Al Franken, D-Minn., Jeff Merkley, D-Ore., Jack Reed, D-R.I., Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii, Mark Udall, D-Colo., Tom Udall, D-Ariz., Mark Warner, D-Va., and Michael Bennett, D-Colo.

Only five Democratic senators who are up for re-election next year did not attend the meeting. Four of those senators – Max Baucus, D-Mont., Tom Harkin, D-Iowa, Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., and Tim Johnson, D-S.D.– are retiring, leaving just Ed Markey, D-Mass., as the only non-retiring Democrat whose seat is up next year who did not attend the meeting.

NO! Democrats are not scared of the 2014 elections! Hahaha.
However Obozo mantained his "I am God", stance with his own party?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#133411 Nov 6, 2013
Unions paid 400 million $$$ for Obama's reelection. Now, union demanding from Obama 'Cadillac' plan or they will come out and tell others how lousy Obamacare is...to bribe unions to keep their mouth shut, Obama administration offered 600 million $$$'Cadillac' plan to unions ! well well well ... didn't have time to research it ...
Heard on FOX ...The Kelly File...tonight ...!!

ObamaCON strikes again...!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#133412 Nov 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
What the president MEANT to say?!! Now that's funny. Peat and Repeat, over and over and his staff did not bother to tell him what he was suppose to say? More lies, more excuses! Blame republicans, blame insurance companies, blame "mispoke", blame the web site, blame the programmers, blame Bush why don't they, afterall isn't it mostly his fault? What jokers these asses are!!!
**********
Was Rep. Joe Wilson right? Proof Obama made health care promise 23 times
by Dave Boyer-The Washington Times | published on November 6, 2013
With President Obama’s approval ratings plummeting, White House aides labored Tuesday to explain his broken promises about Obamacare in the face of videos showing the president repeatedly stating untruths about the law.
Rather than admit Mr. Obama was wrong when he told consumers regularly and emphatically that everyone could keep their health insurance, White House officials gave their third variation in a week about what the president really meant to say. This time, they said the president was giving the public “a statement about the overall promise” of the law.
“Communications are challenging here,” said a flustered White House press secretary Jay Carney.
As insurers continued to send cancellation notices in response to Obamacare, the president’s chief of staff summoned top insurance executives to the White House and urged them to improve their “education efforts” aimed at the millions of people who are losing coverage. The move reflected in part the administration’s stance that insurance companies aren’t cooperating enough to smooth the transition to Obamacare.
On Capitol Hill, even one of the Senate’s most liberal Democrats expressed concern that Obamacare and its error-prone website are crumbling under a lack of public confidence.
If we start hanging politicians for lying there wont be any left, Democrat or Republican. I'll withhold judgments till Obamacare swims or sinks.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133413 Nov 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I have anything to worry about, but if it does happen, I'll take it like a man....
Then that will make you a man! I will respect that.
obamaisadumbASS

Elizabethton, TN

#133414 Nov 6, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If we start hanging politicians for lying there wont be any left, Democrat or Republican. I'll withhold judgments till Obamacare swims or sinks.
Now there is something we agree on! Hang both parties! Don't even think about a new rope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Cant Open Charlie Bryant Discussion 33 min STOP THE CORRUPT 15
God is on his way Back! 40 min HHH 6
What About Miley Cyrus? 1 hr TAM 3
Donnie Simonett 1 hr Ooop 8
hMH cafeteria workers 3 hr Ooop 3
2nd time in jail for child support (Jul '12) 6 hr Angie 60
Andre thompson (Oct '15) 10 hr Close friend of B... 16

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages