'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Russell, KY

#79211 Feb 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you have a Stupid Channel at your House????
No, you have the patent on stupid.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79213 Feb 6, 2013
Miami woman jailed after flipping off judge
Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

http://www.wthr.com/story/21004922/miami-woma...

I'm damn PROUD of that judge =)
why oh why

Hopkinsville, KY

#79214 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
This is free country ...you can make your own club, no one is stopping you ...sorry I can't except gay people. I just don't understand, something so unnatural ...2 men...no I can't. I have nothing against them, I just don't see natural ...SICK!
God created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!
ok then can you tell me why man get so turned on when they see two women together? it makes you sick to think about two men being together but two women is a turn on? whats the reason for that? dont you think thats hypocritical? please explain what the difference is. why is eve loving on eve okay but steve cant love on steve?

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79216 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you call an American citizen?
The American-born radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a major al Qaeda figure who U.S. officials say inspired several terror plots against the U.S., was killed overnight in Yemen in a CIA drone strike, U.S. and Yemeni officials told ABC News.
We should dig up his parts and kill him again! you people?
Anwar al-Awlaki was KILLED - FAIR enough.
BUT his teen age SON was KILLED in another drone attack! He was NO terrorist!

An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79218 Feb 6, 2013
why oh why wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then can you tell me why man get so turned on when they see two women together? it makes you sick to think about two men being together but two women is a turn on? whats the reason for that? dont you think thats hypocritical? please explain what the difference is. why is eve loving on eve okay but steve cant love on steve?
Eve loving on Eve ... is SICK ALSO!
dipstick
why oh why

Hopkinsville, KY

#79221 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve loving on Eve ... is SICK ALSO!
dipstick
i respect your opinion but again i want to ask why men find it a turn on to watch two women together sexually but then turn around and say they are so disgusted about two men being together. whats the diff? same sex is same sex. why the hypocrisy over it.
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79223 Feb 6, 2013
why oh why wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then can you tell me why man get so turned on when they see two women together? it makes you sick to think about two men being together but two women is a turn on? whats the reason for that? dont you think thats hypocritical? please explain what the difference is. why is eve loving on eve okay but steve cant love on steve?
First of all... GAY...2 men or 2 women...NO, OK?
Gay / lesbian ...it's unnatural, sick, against law of nature, immortal, unhealthy, SICK! Get it?

I don't understand, I don't get it, I don't care!

Be who ever you want to be...just stay away from me...I don't care for gay or lesbian.

I do believe the God created Adam and Eve to procreate...can 2 man or 2 women make a baby?

Try to get 2 magnets, 2 Negative or 2 positive?

It's against the law of physics ...no matter how hard you try, you can't have those 2 to work!

It's unnatural.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79224 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anwar al-Awlaki was KILLED - FAIR enough.
BUT his teen age SON was KILLED in another drone attack! He was NO terrorist!
An American Teenager in Yemen: Paying for the Sins of His Father?
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
http://beta.photobucket.com/images/Dresden+Bo... ?
And who's sins were these people paying for?
straighty Pants

Evansville, IN

#79226 Feb 6, 2013
why oh why wrote:
<quoted text>
i respect your opinion but again i want to ask why men find it a turn on to watch two women together sexually but then turn around and say they are so disgusted about two men being together. whats the diff? same sex is same sex. why the hypocrisy over it.
I know some men find it a turn on to see 2 women togeather. I find it repulsive! I find (2 men togeather) more repulsive. Could it be that some straight women see (2 women togeather) as repulsive while (2 men togeather) is a turn on? It has more to do with our sexual preferance as a straight sexual person.
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79227 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY...but Todd Starnes is not credible as a news source,he is a right-wing commentator as delusional as Glenn Beck.
You can do better than that I hope?
What do you know about your president? Who is
Frank Marshall Davis, your president's idol and a mentor? Obama's book "Dreams from my father", who is Saul Alynski Obama's another mentor. Seems to me you're very young and naive and NO nothing about your president? If you love your country, than why do you believe in president who talks CRAP about your country. Just listen to his 2009 Cairo speech.

I don't know about you, but I love my country, my AMERICA, my home sweet home!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79228 Feb 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Should we treat the Communist in our government any different than a terrorist, they are both trying to destroy this Constitutional Republic.
You see the problem with your statement is, it merely speculation unless you know for a fact that there are communist in our government and can name names, point to events or acts of treason such as spying then it's just make-believe.
So lets see your proof?
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79229 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say anything about water boarding..now did I?
I said killing this Terrorist is fine by me.
I pretty sure he renounced his citizenship by declaring jihad against American forever!
No you didn't say anything about water boarding!
I'm just asking you...why was so much criticism of Bush and water boarding was a torture, but now by Obama killing it's ok? That's all!

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79231 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
http://beta.photobucket.com/images/Dresden+Bo... ?
And who's sins were these people paying for?
War IS hell!

Any 'terrorist' needs to be TOOK out!
Not innocent people.

We have plenty of them here in the States.
Jay

Paris, TN

#79232 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY...but Todd Starnes is not credible as a news source,he is a right-wing commentator as delusional as Glenn Beck.
You can do better than that I hope?
**********

C'mon tofy........the author was quoting people.

If my kid was in a school like that, he would be out by sunrise the next day. I don't send my kids to school to learn Islam. I could NOT care less about Islam, what they think, what they believe or what they practice, as long as they keep it to themselves. I also do not send my kids to school to learn that *alternative lifestyles * and I'm being polite - is anything they need to be brainwashed about: I do not choose for them to have some liberal tell them that it's ok for two people of the same sex to engage in ANY THING except friendships, non sexual. I do not care what these people do with their lives, just don't drag mine or my kids' lives into your warped philosophy, because to me it IS warped and out of sync with nature - and please don't quote me some passage that animals do weird things, too, not the same thing at all.

And if they ever teach my kid what communism is in history class, they better tell him it's evil, destructive, vile and un-American or I will be beating on their door and raising all kinds of hell. That's just the way it is!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79233 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see the problem with your statement is, it merely speculation unless you know for a fact that there are communist in our government and can name names, point to events or acts of treason such as spying then it's just make-believe.
So lets see your proof?
That ain't had to do, stay tuned!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79234 Feb 6, 2013
why oh why wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then can you tell me why man get so turned on when they see two women together? it makes you sick to think about two men being together but two women is a turn on? whats the reason for that? dont you think thats hypocritical? please explain what the difference is. why is eve loving on eve okay but steve cant love on steve?
By the way, why did you ask ME why? I don't know
why some men like to see 2 women together! I don't know about someone else's sexual preferences ...to me it is SICK and REPULSIVE to see same sex together ...2 men or 2 women, equally SICK..........DISGUSTING ..........
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79235 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see the problem with your statement is, it merely speculation unless you know for a fact that there are communist in our government and can name names, point to events or acts of treason such as spying then it's just make-believe.
So lets see your proof?
That wasn't hard!
Our President, Barack Obama, was a member of a radical communist party, called the Illinois New Party and/or the Chicago New Party, which has Chicago Mob and Black Communist Activist roots. He admits receiving Marxist training (Marxism is the ideology of using law as a means of oppression and control). Obama has friends whose terrorist organization bombed the US Capital, the Pentagon and the State Department, killed policemen and plans to kill 25 million people. These people may be agents of Cuba or Russia. Obama has surrounded himself with socialists-communists of similar backgrounds and has built and is building a shadow government of communists-socialists-progress ives-radicals to bypass Congressional and Citizen control. Progressives are Communists. As elected leader of our country, he regularly meets with large labor unions led by known communists. He worked for an international communist organization, ACORN, now under investigation by the FBI and others. As a marxist-trained socialist and apparent narcissist, Obama's primary goals are to eliminate capitalism and replace it with a socialist-marxist-communist program, perhaps under the direction of the Soviet Union who has been our enemy for over 50 years. Obama's policies are leaving our nation open to attack and infiltration by communists and terrorists of dictator countries and his initiatives will collapse the US financial system as it forces us to obtain huge financial loans from other countries like communist China. Obama made the Top Ten List of Corrupt Politicians in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, with "Dishonorable Mention" on the 2006 List. Without any doubt, Obama is a Communist.
Peace on Earth

Evansville, IN

#79236 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about your president? Who is
Frank Marshall Davis, your president's idol and a mentor? Obama's book "Dreams from my father", who is Saul Alynski Obama's another mentor. Seems to me you're very young and naive and NO nothing about your president? If you love your country, than why do you believe in president who talks CRAP about your country. Just listen to his 2009 Cairo speech.
I don't know about you, but I love my country, my AMERICA, my home sweet home!
The president is promoting peace around the world. Knowing something about the muslum world is a MUST! The Cairo speech is a fine example of such! There are extremist in the East as well as the West! Unless you want to live to see the ending of the world, you better hope for a man such as Obama. Ratical Islam is not the norm my friend. It is a small group that want to kill you! If all Muslums were bad we would allready be doomed! We have many more Muslum friends around the world. You sound like you just hate all muslums. I call that extreme!
BastardO

Los Angeles, CA

#79237 Feb 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
C'mon tofy........the author was quoting people.
If my kid was in a school like that, he would be out by sunrise the next day. I don't send my kids to school to learn Islam. I could NOT care less about Islam, what they think, what they believe or what they practice, as long as they keep it to themselves. I also do not send my kids to school to learn that *alternative lifestyles * and I'm being polite - is anything they need to be brainwashed about: I do not choose for them to have some liberal tell them that it's ok for two people of the same sex to engage in ANY THING except friendships, non sexual. I do not care what these people do with their lives, just don't drag mine or my kids' lives into your warped philosophy, because to me it IS warped and out of sync with nature - and please don't quote me some passage that animals do weird things, too, not the same thing at all.
And if they ever teach my kid what communism is in history class, they better tell him it's evil, destructive, vile and un-American or I will be beating on their door and raising all kinds of hell. That's just the way it is!

Good for you Jay!

I'm 100% with you!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#79238 Feb 6, 2013
BastardO wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about your president? Who is
Frank Marshall Davis, your president's idol and a mentor? Obama's book "Dreams from my father", who is Saul Alynski Obama's another mentor. Seems to me you're very young and naive and NO nothing about your president? If you love your country, than why do you believe in president who talks CRAP about your country. Just listen to his 2009 Cairo speech.
I don't know about you, but I love my country, my AMERICA, my home sweet home!
You're being silly!
Obama is my President and has spoken eloquently on many occasions about love of country and equality for all.
You site Frank M Davis as if you know him personally and Saul Alynski,they were men of their day. Call them whatever you wish, but in their time they saw inequality first hand, perhaps the avenues of change they sought displease you, but maybe they thought it was the only way to bring change to a closed society. And don't deny that this society was closed. There was no chance for people of color to advance, no chance to be seen as equal, and if you hold that mind set then perhaps you belong in a different era. For you are definitely in the wrong century, and that in itself is a loss for America. For we need people who believe that togetherness, it's what our very existence depends on.
Those who think separate....(is better )...are not good for anything but causing strife and creating resistance to the work at hand.
Making AMERICA show, what it stands for...Freedom for All!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kitchen Remodeling 31 min sgtslaughter 1
Dawn Blair Got Cases Numbers Wrong! 43 min HaHa 3
JE Berry is dishonest on HMH job losses 48 min bigdaddy 4
Replace Addington! Vote Blair! (Apr '14) 52 min Disgustes 54
Hmh needs to be investigated !! 1 hr bigdaddy 19
e g thompson 1 hr Well Sam 13
Dawn Blair will lose BIG - No Experience 1 hr New Judge Needed 14
is there a age limit on trick or treating? (Oct '12) 14 hr Lexi 19

Freeze Warning for Hardin County was issued at October 31 at 11:34AM EDT

Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]