'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#63672 Nov 15, 2012
fafnir wrote:
<quoted text>i think you want a war. you must be extremely bored to glorify war.
be careful what you wish for
f lust and hate is the candy,
if blood and love tastes so sweet,
then we give 'em what they want.
Hey, hey, give 'em what they want.
So their eyes are growing hazy 'cos they wanna turn it on,
so their minds are soft and lazy.
Well, hey, give 'em what they want.
War, no! States rights, yes!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63673 Nov 15, 2012
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
where 51% of the people may take away
the rights of the other 49%." Thomas Jefferson

WE are a "Republic" ...!!!!!!!
The FEDS are trying to turn US into a democracy!!!!!!!!!!

Will NOT work!!!!!!!!!!1
Jay

Paris, TN

#63674 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
no, you just waste your time commenting a few times about it.
IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TT.

You're the one who admitted you forgot how to post the link right, or I wouldn't have gotten an error report you dimwitted fool! You just wasted my time!!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

#63675 Nov 15, 2012
It just proves you have to finish what you start, we need to fight the Civil War over again, when they killed Lincoln, and Andrew Johnson became President, everyone that died in the War Died in Vain, its a Shame! I Hate Republicans!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63676 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No more for English, press #1...!!!!!
Why 12 languages on official documents ...?????
Dear God! Do you know how much companies could save if they did not have to print all instructions in English and Spanish? Drives me insane to open every item I buy with instructions and have to filter through all the Spanish!!!!
griaule

Winchester, KY

#63677 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LEFT behind of WHAT???
US the United States ...
That is WHY they are scrambling to GET TO US! you dimrod!
WE have THE only REPUBLIC in the World that has EVER lasted as long as this one HAS!
HOW "in the H E double L are WE going to be "left behind" ...
WE ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Are you wanting to go thru THAT again!
WE are the ONLY ONE with the FREEDOMS we HAVE!!!!!! nitwit!!!!!!!
justice is the ultimate form of righteousness. justice is always personified as a feminine aspect. she hold in one hand the balance and ways the evidence and in the other she dispenses judgement with the sword.

one will be taken and the other left behind. evolution, or involution, the choice is yours.

all we are, is dust in the wind. the answer is blowing in the wind.

change is coming, coming. the pyramid time line is nigh.

Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63678 Nov 15, 2012
manasa wrote:
<quoted text>
lady liberty doesn't holds a set of scales in one hand and a sword in another.
the sword is tempered in fire and water
Our god is a consuming fire.
and the sword of justice/truth cuts both ways.
be careful it doesn't cut you to pieces.
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
This is NOT a request ... IT is a DEMAND!

Ephesians 6:14-17(NIV)
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

New International Version has it "dumbed DOWN enuf for "you" to understand ... MAYBE!
drachenstein

Winchester, KY

#63679 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>War, no! States rights, yes!
states don't have rights. humans with states have rights. that is why we are a republic of people and not a republic of states, "WE THE PEOPLE"

evolution, or involution, the choice is yours. if you want to stub up, at least have the respect to get out of the way. you can't stop the justified and ancient will to be free
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#63680 Nov 15, 2012
kalseru wrote:
<quoted text>you speaking from experience, or just making up another one of your delusions?
somewhere between the dark and the light
You're delusional & under "OBAMA NOVOCAINE"!
ryou

Winchester, KY

#63681 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God! Do you know how much companies could save if they did not have to print all instructions in English and Spanish? Drives me insane to open every item I buy with instructions and have to filter through all the Spanish!!!!
the reality is that you're not everyone else on this planet. you're not the only buying the product and they didn't design it solely for you. the english of today is not the english of 500 yrs ago, let alone the english of 1000 yrs ago.

narcissism

if you don't like what they're going to do
better not try to stop them, cause they're coming through.

all bound for mu mu land
Jay

Paris, TN

#63682 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>If states would start enforcing their laws, we wouldn't have a problem!
If the FEDs come in, arrest them and put them on trial! The last thing Obama wants is a war with a state, he would lose the entire country!
The Federal Government can not violate any state Constitution, time for talking is over.

Yes, OG, BUT...Obama sued the State of Arizona, remember? for trying to enforce federal law re: illegals coming into the country. Remember, they were called all kinds of names because they were accused of racial profiling. Obama did not want the border too secure, that way they could sneak in, hide in basements with relatives already here, and vote for him.

Fact: I know an someone who did this years ago. Hid illegals in her basement and collected rent from them. It's worse now....they come with guns, drugs and intent to harm innocent Arizonans. What kind of a president sues one of our own states huh????
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#63683 Nov 15, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
It just proves you have to finish what you start, we need to fight the Civil War over again, when they killed Lincoln, and Andrew Johnson became President, everyone that died in the War Died in Vain, its a Shame! I Hate Republicans!
Lincoln was a Republican!
neak

Winchester, KY

#63684 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT a request ... IT is a DEMAND!
Ephesians 6:14-17(NIV)
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
New International Version has it "dumbed DOWN enuf for "you" to understand ... MAYBE!
you're not preaching any gospel of peace. you're preaching rumors, gossip, war, strife, secession, division, and duality.

when fighting a fire the best thing for big fires is a back fire. be careful it don't back fire on you.

Revelation 9:18
By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Revelation 11:5
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

did i dumb it down enuf for you?

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

#63685 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Biting the hand that feeds her.
Ingrate.
The difference between "Entitlement" thinking and "Earned my Retirement" thinking is like this:

The U.S. Giverment loving Liberals want any and all benefits they can "have".

The 'worked for my retirement' folks (like me) worked until retirement/disability most of their lives and paid in a "HELL of A lot" more than they receive...because of the "entitlement crowd".
want what they PAID INTO THAT SYSTEM!

Can you hear the giant sucking sound as they march to the mail box to get that S.S.I. check they draw because they also get FREE methadone?
chrysophylax

Winchester, KY

#63686 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional & under "OBAMA NOVOCAINE"!
unlike you, i'm not into idolatry. no body is perfect, even if you think you are.

the ideal is to find the balance(truth) between the dark and the light. you don't like me now? you definitely won't like me when i'm angry.

capisce?
lindworm

Winchester, KY

#63687 Nov 15, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Lincoln was a Republican!
the clothes do not make the man. actions always speak louder than words.

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#63688 Nov 15, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:

If it wasn't for republican's you'd still be a slave.
stoorworm

Winchester, KY

#63689 Nov 15, 2012
forgive them father for they know not what they do

forgive them their sins of ignorance.

I will do what I please, anything that I want
I will breathe, I won't breathe, I won't worry at all
You will pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear
All the lies, all the wise, will be crystal clear

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)
You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of sh-t
My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

#63690 Nov 15, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
You need DEPROGRAMMED!

Watch this twice...and reply to me in the morning!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#63691 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
ENGLISH, no more pages and pages, translations. It's U.S.s fault for doing it...no wonder people don't care about America or except this country any longer. Why, when you come from your country and someone will give you documents in your language. No other country will doo that. U.S.s new immigrants DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR AMERICA, to many illegals demand amnesty. What happened to RULE of LAW and FILE PAPERS WITH AN IMMIGRATION OFFICE ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobby Lobby Etown Letting ALL African American ... 8 min Logical 19
Seems no decent women left in elizabethtown 2 hr northern wind 2
Do you hate Blacks 2? 2 hr northern wind 4
Neighbors Loud Dog 2 hr dog lover 3
Shooting at Kroger 2 hr Cop Supporter 10
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 2 hr Cat Fan 80
Least judgmental and hypocritical church in Etown 2 hr consider 6
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web