'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193611 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54606 Oct 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was "talking in general" about that!!!!!
CONTEXT = COMPREHENSION!!!!!!!
----------
Candy Crowley Disgraces Herself With Outrageous Tagteam Hit on Romney Over Libya
CNN correspondent and second presidential debate moderator Candy Crowley disgraced herself tonight, repeatedly intervening to save a floundering President Obama and showing why many Americans were rightfully suspicious of her ability to moderate a presidential debate fairly.
Her most outrageous act tonight was her incorrect seconding of Obama's statement that he declared the Libya terrorist attacks to be "terror." While Obama did indeed use the word, this is not what he meant by it. Instead, he was simply referring to "acts of terror." There was no mention of Al Qaeda or any of its affiliates with respect to the actual attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi.
Crowley bungled the facts in attempting to save Obama from his administration's dreadful bungling of the Libya situation. She owes the American people an apology for inserting herself into the debate in such an inappropriate and embarrassing fashion.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...
you don't know you just repost you don't know you don't know you don't know you don't know god bless you poor retarded pubtard
Enigma

Sonora, KY

#54608 Oct 18, 2012
GALLOP says: Romney 52..... Oblamea 45

Wheeeeeeeee! Wheeeeeee! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!

Go Mr president Romney!!! YaY !!!:-).

We be smiling.!!!:-)
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54609 Oct 18, 2012
"Hey"" white head" liar
truth comes out a little at a time
and it burns like a fire
rolls off of your tongue like turpentine
and" you don't know" why
whitehead liar!
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54610 Oct 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick POS!!!!!
are you? kidding
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#54611 Oct 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Billy Graham is a hypocritical pos out to get rich.
Do you really think a 94 yearl old man who is already wealthy needs Romney's money????

"As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election may be my last," Graham says in the ad. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman."

In a column last month, Franklin Graham wrote, "So, can an evangelical Christian vote for a Mormon? My answer is yes, for if a biblically faithful evangelical could only vote for a candidate who was perfectly aligned theologically, he or she would be unable to cast a vote for president on November 6."
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54612 Oct 18, 2012
Enigma wrote:
GALLOP says: Romney 52..... Oblamea 45
Wheeeeeeeee! Wheeeeeee! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!
Go Mr president Romney!!! YaY !!!:-).
We be smiling.!!!:-)
gallop your ass off a cliff Ignorama
Greg

Ashland, KY

#54613 Oct 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good observation. Let me add two more.
Q: "Mr. Obama, is $4.00 a gallon gasoline the new "normal" we should expect"?
A: He didn't answer that question. Just went off on his talking points about benefits of wind solar etc.(My comments) Yes,$4 (or higher) WILL be the new normal - He knows it and everyone else knows it. Also, did you hear on any of the major networks the day of the debate that ANOTHER "Green Energy" Co Obama had given $250 million to is going bankrupt?
NEXT OBSERVATION:
Q: Romney to Obama = Did you just say that the day after the attack in Libia, that you told the nation that the attack was an "Act of Terrorism"?
A: Something like "Go ahead Mr. Romney, move on".(MY OBSERVATION)= All night, Obama could not wait to jump off chair and interrupt or start one of his long winded platitude filled answers. But, on THIS question - which would have put his claim (which was a lie),on record - all the sudden, he wants to keep his mouth shut and move on. Is everyone blind to this Snake Oil salesman?

Good post. Thanks for reminding .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54615 Oct 18, 2012
Even liberal Washington Post "fact checker" Glenn Kessler[[[[ http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-... ]]]]]has admitted this. For more supplementary material, see the end of this post.

wtf

Jackson, KY

#54616 Oct 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think a 94 yearl old man who is already wealthy needs Romney's money????
"As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election may be my last," Graham says in the ad. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman."
In a column last month, Franklin Graham wrote, "So, can an evangelical Christian vote for a Mormon? My answer is yes, for if a biblically faithful evangelical could only vote for a candidate who was perfectly aligned theologically, he or she would be unable to cast a vote for president on November 6."
Billy Graham is a hor and you are a hypocrite pos you damn idiot.
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54617 Oct 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
are you? kidding
Prayer of the Faithful

Cincinnati, OH

#54618 Oct 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was "talking in general" about that!!!!!
CONTEXT = COMPREHENSION!!!!!!!
----------
Candy Crowley Disgraces Herself With Outrageous Tagteam Hit on Romney Over Libya
CNN correspondent and second presidential debate moderator Candy Crowley disgraced herself tonight, repeatedly intervening to save a floundering President Obama and showing why many Americans were rightfully suspicious of her ability to moderate a presidential debate fairly.
Her most outrageous act tonight was her incorrect seconding of Obama's statement that he declared the Libya terrorist attacks to be "terror." While Obama did indeed use the word, this is not what he meant by it. Instead, he was simply referring to "acts of terror." There was no mention of Al Qaeda or any of its affiliates with respect to the actual attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi.
Crowley bungled the facts in attempting to save Obama from his administration's dreadful bungling of the Libya situation. She owes the American people an apology for inserting herself into the debate in such an inappropriate and embarrassing fashion.
me thinks thou dost protest too much.
I don't recall you bashing Lehrer in the first debate.
Whining = Admitting LOSING!!!!!!

Obama lost the first one, no doubt about it.

Why can't you fine folks suck it up and admit that the GOP lost rounds 2 and 3 and prepare yourself for a loss in the final debate!

You'll save yourself a lot of angst and keystrokes! ;-)

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name....
wtf

Jackson, KY

#54619 Oct 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So Franklin is a hor too.

No surprises there, they both claim to be Christians.

Lmfao
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54620 Oct 18, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Thanks for reminding .
Bob Gregg Bob Gregg Gregg Bob Gregg Bob Bob Gregg Bob Gregg Gregg Bob
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54621 Oct 18, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Ok Frank, wtf, GOP lifer ....whatever personality your posting under at the moment: You may want to read about "Agenda 21", you can find it at "Drudge Report", pretty interesting stuff.
When you read that along with lots of other articles, bills. Etc etc, you begin to see why the powers that be, the UN, want to eliminate the middle class & just how long they've been working on doing just that.
You also realize the "reduction in population" they are also working on has been going on for quite some time, you see where discussions have been made about whether to do that by "epidemic" or by "war" or in a whole host of other ways.
But one thing that becomes strikingly clear, is how your government wants to eliminate the poor & lower class altogether. The "non-contributors"!! !
I happen to think that's wrong. I understand their thinking that "when" not IF they bring the middle class down, they will be easier to control.
You better start reading how ALL you do & ALL we consume, every single thing thing.... Will be dictated to us period. There is NOTHING in the plans to allow any American a CHOICE. Nothing.
It's all about controlling the population. Controlling the people. And power.
By the way, AL, did NOT write that about Oblamea being gay. That was me. And he DID smoke a crack pipe. Y'all voted for him anyway. Do ya really think he gave that up? I don't. And I don't care whose gay either. Just don't think he should be pretending he isn't.
ignorama
Enigma

Sonora, KY

#54623 Oct 18, 2012
Chicago also wants ANOTHER 1.00 hike on cigarette tax. Taxes are already 1.01, 1.98. & 2.00 per pack in Chicago. But it's getting jabbed again with another 1.00 per pack added to the already existing high price.

All you smokers, altogether now..... Say.. "Why Thank You Oblamea!!"

Just wait until you see what else you enjoy or like & how taxes will sky rocket on all of it as well.

We tried to tell you.
polititions suck -c-

Richmond, IN

#54625 Oct 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Billy Graham endorses Mitt Romney
BGEA website no longer includes LDS on list of cults
Below are two extracts from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Assocation website. The first is up and running as of the posting of this story. The second is from a source showing a webcache from June of 2010, but that page is currently not available on the site, apparently removed just after the meeting.
Billy Graham, Mitt Romney Meet
October 11, 2012 – Billy Graham and Franklin Graham met with Gov. Mitt Romney in the evangelist’s Montreat, N.C. home today.
Evangelist Billy Graham, 93, issued the following statement after meeting today in his North Carolina home with presidential candidate, Gov. Mitt Romney:
“It was an honor to meet and host Gov. Romney in my home today, especially since I knew his late father former Michigan Gov. George Romney, whom I considered a friend. I have followed Mitt Romney’s career in business, the Olympic Games, as governor of Massachusetts and, of course, as a candidate for president of the United States.
“What impresses me even more than Gov. Romney’s successful career are his values and strong moral convictions. I appreciate his faithful commitment to his impressive family, particularly his wife Ann of 43 years and his five married sons.
“It was a privilege to pray with Gov. Romney—for his family and our country. I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms.”
(Source)=http://www.billygraha m.org/articlepage.asp?articlei d=8983
http://theaquilareport.com/billy-graham-endor...
since he made his mjllions off of average income people I bet about now they feel sheepish can you say SELL OUT baaaaa
wtf

Jackson, KY

#54626 Oct 18, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Chicago also wants ANOTHER 1.00 hike on cigarette tax. Taxes are already 1.01, 1.98. & 2.00 per pack in Chicago. But it's getting jabbed again with another 1.00 per pack added to the already existing high price.
All you smokers, altogether now..... Say.. "Why Thank You Oblamea!!"
Just wait until you see what else you enjoy or like & how taxes will sky rocket on all of it as well.
We tried to tell you.
Tax the he'll out of those cancer sticks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54627 Oct 18, 2012
polititions suck -c- wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know you just repost you don't know you don't know you don't know you don't know god bless you poor retarded pubtard
God bless you poor retarded LibTard :)
==========
Home • Briefing Room • Speeches & Remarks

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 12, 2012
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation....

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats....work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

>>--->>>> > No acts of terror <<<<<---< << will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54629 Oct 18, 2012
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...

The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.

The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.

The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.

The Shield of Faith
Lord in the name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.

The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.

Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279;the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you
Enigma

Sonora, KY

#54630 Oct 18, 2012
polititions suck -c- wrote:
<quoted text>ignorama
ME???

Waaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!! At least I am ON the clue bus!! Haha! Rather than like you, thrown UNDER the bus by your potus & his cronies.

You COULD get ON the "CLUE BUS", If you wanted to, that is. Anybody can. Republicans have the door wide open.to anyone who wants to know the TRUTH.

So if I were you, I'd be lining all my "selves" up in front of the "CLUE BUS" line, & I'd get my behind ON it. So you can wake the heck up!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!!! Wheeeeeee!!

Get a CLUE......... Get ON the CLUE BUS !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas pump scanning device 33 min My opinion 4
Lee bell 4 hr 337LBJ 2
God. 5 hr apparent shallow man 5
Sylvia "Shan" Mills, GM at Hardees 6 hr lilshootZ 13
anonymous 6 hr WildBill 9
Derek Vowels 8 hr Wondering 1
Bootz woods 8 hr whatashame 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages