'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
lol

Glasgow, KY

#49135 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll start with you...In your statement, what part is illegal if it is true? Are going somewhere with this? You seem to suggest that because he is a successful and wealthy business man that he is doing something wrong. Do you know what I find wrong? I find it wrong that not one single one of you liberals even brought up some of the most important thing that affects everyone of us, such as the unemployment rate (8.1%), or the fact that a lot of companies are posting huge layoffs within the next months, or the fact that our coal industry just took a dump (wonder what that will do for our electric bills?), or the fact that our embassy was just attacked by terrorist, or the fact that we are going to dump 40 BILLION dollars into the market (money that we don’t have), or the fact that we have a 16 TRILLION DOLLAR debt and still rising with no balanced budget, or the fact that sequestering will begin soon and most people have no idea how this will affect them (especially those on the lower end of income), or the fact that Obama hasn't meet with his jobs council since January, yet its ok to go on letterman or meet with Jay-z, but has zero time for our closest ally in the mid-east (Israel) that is on the brink of war. Doesn't that seem a bit strange to any of you on the left? Skip all the attack adds. These problems are real and none of you seem even the slightest bit concerned about it. But Mitt Romney’s income and taxes concerns you? At some point you’re going to be forced to face this reality no matter who is elected. Given Obamas past as President, why would you think that he is going to address any of these problems? Or is he going to push for another agenda like green energy.
Excellent post! Factual and straight to the point.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49136 Sep 20, 2012
Read Up Mister wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LOL, Obama's tape WAS truncated; it's all over the news. Plus, it's from 15+ years ago. Um, RMoney's tape was recorded less than 5 MONTHS ago.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Read up you bunch of fox news labs.
Of course it's all over the news. Especially the liberal ones. You say his tape was 15 years ago, yet he repeated "Share the wealth" with Joe the Pumber in 2008. He trying to do as he said. Also Romney was right, i'm just mad it took him so long to say it because most of us know this to be true.
Read It and Weep

Martin, TN

#49138 Sep 20, 2012
A new Fox News poll released this morning shows that President Barack Obama has moved out to a five-point lead over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#49139 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll start with you...In your statement, what part is illegal if it is true? Are going somewhere with this? You seem to suggest that because he is a successful and wealthy business man that he is doing something wrong. Do you know what I find wrong? I find it wrong that not one single one of you liberals even brought up some of the most important thing that affects everyone of us, such as the unemployment rate (8.1%), or the fact that a lot of companies are posting huge layoffs within the next months, or the fact that our coal industry just took a dump (wonder what that will do for our electric bills?), or the fact that our embassy was just attacked by terrorist, or the fact that we are going to dump 40 BILLION dollars into the market (money that we don’t have), or the fact that we have a 16 TRILLION DOLLAR debt and still rising with no balanced budget, or the fact that sequestering will begin soon and most people have no idea how this will affect them (especially those on the lower end of income), or the fact that Obama hasn't meet with his jobs council since January, yet its ok to go on letterman or meet with Jay-z, but has zero time for our closest ally in the mid-east (Israel) that is on the brink of war. Doesn't that seem a bit strange to any of you on the left? Skip all the attack adds. These problems are real and none of you seem even the slightest bit concerned about it. But Mitt Romney’s income and taxes concerns you? At some point you’re going to be forced to face this reality no matter who is elected. Given Obamas past as President, why would you think that he is going to address any of these problems? Or is he going to push for another agenda like green energy.
Perfect response!!!! Love it!!!!
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#49140 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid was on C-Span yesterday proclaiming the same thing.
Now, I want to see his tax records. I want to know where he keeps his millions, what he's invested in; the interest he's yeilded and what his income is! I want to see where Nancy Pelosi and her husband keep their money. I want to see ALL of Obama's past records that he's kept hidden and continues to keep hidden for the past four years. I want to know why he thinks he is special and maintains a "none of your business attitude."
Then and only then do you people have a right to demand Romney show his.
What's good for the goose (as they say) is good for the gander.
Fess up Obama, you're no better than anyone else holding public office and neither are you Reid and Pelosi!
Hypocrites!!
Good one Jay!!!!!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#49143 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect response!!!! Love it!!!!
and the do nothing republican lead house of reps and mr filibuster mitch mcconel are not helping with anything!
Redistribution Is Good

Martin, TN

#49144 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree!! So what if some people have a lot of money! Not all, but most of them worked for it. That IS the American dream. It totally amazes me! If any one of us built a successful company or developed a successful new product, we could be millionaires. Is that something bad??? Do you think Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Mitt Romney and many others did not work hard to become successful and rich?????
An attempt to prevent and or slow down the eventual accumulation of all wealth by a small group of people that have collected all of it due to countless advantages, schemes, and anything that will add to their wealth.
Obviously, it hasn't worked here in America very well at all, considering, at last count, 1% of the population had more combined wealth than the lowest 95%. This is a warning sign, because it's well known that wealth and power go hand in hand, and if this is not stopped, the division will become too great to prevent the enslavement of the lower class.

The estate tax was designed expressly to help try and prevent such an accumulation of wealth in a family, because they had knowledge of the past.

This 1% that owns so much wealth, and continues to grow it, is fully aware of the fact that it takes money to make money, and the more money you have, the more money you can make. This 1% could probably eliminate poverty here in the United States and still buy their limosuines, yachts, and mansions complete with maids and butlers. But apparently somewhere down the line they lost any interest in helping out people who weren't so lucky as to be born with a silver spoon up their ass.
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#49145 Sep 20, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mostly the jealous lazy people who feel this way. It's like they think that the rich ran out in the fields and the streets one morning and scooped all the money that fell from the sky that was just laying around and never gave anyone else a chance to get some of it. Now it's not fair for them to have all that money, and they should have to give some to the rest of us that didn't go out and work for it the way you did.
or they could do what Romney did and do a hostel takeover of a company raid the workers pensions stretch its credit to the max pay none of the bills file bankruptcy and walk away with all the money in bouneses just another day at the office. he retires with the money of thousands of workers retirement and they work till they die and thats what you want? baaaaaaaaaaa sheep
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#49146 Sep 20, 2012
Or do what paul ryan did and marry into the money baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
Sam

United States

#49147 Sep 20, 2012
Conway is great
Obama is outta here

Glasgow, KY

#49148 Sep 20, 2012
or do what Obama did...steal from every American and give it to the big union at GM and steal our hard earned money and throw it al Soundra or steal our hard earned bucks and give it to planned parenthood to pay for sluts abortions against our will or take tax dollars to his good commie buddy Soros's utility company in Brazil and try to get in on that profit and give Brazilians a boost in employment cause the private sector here in the good ole USA is perfectly okay according to our Einstein pResident Obama and hire Wall Street crooks to his staff at the same time he blames Wall Street for our country's demise (well, when the Bush crutch isn't working so well he switches to the Wall Street excuse or the millions of "racist" lazy Americans that cling to their Bible and guns that voted him into office or the American republican enemy excuse he used to beg the Hispanic community to help him "take down".

Just a few of the more shining Obama moments that I can't figure out for the life of me why you never brag about them!

I'd vote for Hugo Chavez before I would vote for Hussein Obama.
duh doe ti doe

Glasgow, KY

#49149 Sep 20, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Or do what paul ryan did and marry into the money baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
Or Kerry or the Kennedy's or Edwards or Pelosi and what was your point again? You lost in somewhere between reality and your bizarro world!
Jay

Paris, TN

#49150 Sep 20, 2012
LOL!!! Too bad, so sad!!

USA Today lead story:“Obama's bounce from the Democratic National Convention is dissipating.”

With just 46 days left, a new Gallup poll shows that President Obama’s convention bounce is gone, and the race is now a statistical tie—Obama 47%-Romney 46%.

Republicans are looking at the same deadlocked polls we are. And Rove’s Super PAC just launched a $10 million air assault aimed at stealing the lead this week.

With only 46 days until the election, the choice is clear: you can rest easy and gamble that President Obama will win. Or, you can contribute $5 immediately and stop Republicans from winning a government takeover at the last second.

If we lose our post-convention polling bounce this week, President Obama will lose. You can’t let that happen:

dscc.org/contribute

Thanks for your support,

Guy Cecil
Paid for by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, dscc.org ,
and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#49151 Sep 20, 2012
Republican Senator Mitch McConnell doing what he promised no matter it means hurting Vets. Repubs have NO problem spending $2 Billion a week on two wars Bush started but want pass a bill to spend $1 Billion on the returning soldiers.
GOP senators block bill on jobs for vets
Associated Press
Updated 11:03 p.m., Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Washington --

Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/GOP-se...
Uncle Tab

West New York, NJ

#49152 Sep 20, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offering you the exact deal you offered me tabby! After you declined my first offer of US 23 in VA, you know, the one you would not 'back up'! You wanted me to come to your home town, in KY, where you may be pals with the Sheriff? May have had 5 or 6 friends with you, who knows? Where I offer is not my home county, nor am I pals with the Sheriff! The one advantage I have is TN's stand your ground law, if you did bring your friends! I am not stupid enough for a setup tabby! The offer stands, I will be there Saturday at 2 pm, I will wait 1 hour! Take it or leave it.
Stand your ground law?? See what I mean about cowards?? And the KFC that you were too chicken shit to show up at is in Indiana. But hey.... Special Forces and all, figured you'd know that.*snicker*
You made the threat princess! And you backed down. You make the threat then want me to come there to beat your ass?? Riiiiiiight!!
Try to make everyone here think you're a badass, it's all keyboard courage knowing I'm not gonna drive 4 hours. Guess that's the best way to say I backed down huh?
You're a bitch and that's all you'll ever be Professor Rambo! Try to keep on with being a blog badass, because in real life you're as fake as you are here!
You want an ass beating! Cmon up this way or shut your cocksucker you inbred country fuck!

That is all!
frank

Oakland, CA

#49153 Sep 20, 2012
Obama is outta here wrote:
or do what Obama did...steal from every American and give it to the big union at GM and steal our hard earned money and throw it al Soundra or steal our hard earned bucks and give it to planned parenthood to pay for sluts abortions against our will or take tax dollars to his good commie buddy Soros's utility company in Brazil and try to get in on that profit and give Brazilians a boost in employment cause the private sector here in the good ole USA is perfectly okay according to our Einstein pResident Obama and hire Wall Street crooks to his staff at the same time he blames Wall Street for our country's demise (well, when the Bush crutch isn't working so well he switches to the Wall Street excuse or the millions of "racist" lazy Americans that cling to their Bible and guns that voted him into office or the American republican enemy excuse he used to beg the Hispanic community to help him "take down".
Just a few of the more shining Obama moments that I can't figure out for the life of me why you never brag about them!
I'd vote for Hugo Chavez before I would vote for Hussein Obama.
There are no limits or boundaries to the 'imaginary Obama' fishing stories ... keep your crap coming it is hysterical.
Jay

Paris, TN

#49154 Sep 20, 2012
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated ... Play Video

http://times247.com/24-7-videos/flashback-mus...

Someone should tell him the middle east is on fire and Americans are dead.

Hope and Change anyone?
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#49155 Sep 20, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
Republican Senator Mitch McConnell doing what he promised no matter it means hurting Vets. Repubs have NO problem spending $2 Billion a week on two wars Bush started but want pass a bill to spend $1 Billion on the returning soldiers.
GOP senators block bill on jobs for vets
Associated Press
Updated 11:03 p.m., Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Washington --
Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/GOP-se...
We ain't looking for Obama bullies !.. To big right now ,the thing is is to send the criminals to jail . Government bullies is not the answer tax payer thugs ky has to many wild eyed police now just has dirty has the drug sellers .
Just Wondering

Oakland, CA

#49157 Sep 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
Obama 2007: Muslim hostilities will cease the day I'm inaugurated ... Play Video
http://times247.com/24-7-videos/flashback-mus...
Someone should tell him the middle east is on fire and Americans are dead.
Hope and Change anyone?
How a about a dose of reality - we all know how much you hate that! 4,977 Americans have died in the ME in the past 10 years to no fault of the black man you hate with a passion!!!!!!!!!!
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#49158 Sep 20, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
How a about a dose of reality - we all know how much you hate that! 4,977 Americans have died in the ME in the past 10 years to no fault of the black man you hate with a passion!!!!!!!!!!
Pure libturd BS !. dummy ain't got nothing else Huh " He is our POTUS . Pure retard moron talk "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Stacey Beeler optometrist (Jul '13) 32 min Marcus 4
Waitress at Raferty's Linsey 3 hr Running 6
DESPERATE. Need money ASAP please help! (Jan '13) 3 hr Willie Allen fort jr 110
Who is she 5 hr Kelsey 3
both sexes cheat 8 hr pailrider 2
Kristen Ashely Whelan 13 hr eeeeeeeee 3
northern wind 13 hr the misfit 31
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE