Sonora Bank Robbery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessi Boop

Cecilia, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Anybody else seen what the guy looks like that done it? Wonder who he is...
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
i guess everybody was ok right?
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Has Billy Burdon got an aliby?
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
Has Billy Burdon got an aliby?
good 0ne!be my first person of enterist..
BillyB

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
my first guess would have been jamie snyder but after seeing the photo I know it wasn't him.... this guy was slim and healthy looking; not fat,greasy and meth-eat-up
Jessi Boop

Cecilia, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I didn't hear about anyone being hurt. Details were in the paper. Don't know Billy Burdon. However, I DO know Jamie Snyder. He needs to find another place to hang out, BESIDES the FiveStar in Sonora.

Sick of seeing his disgusting ass.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I know how sexy I am. Don't be jealous of me. Billy B is the dumb ugly one.
i heard

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
I know how sexy I am. Don't be jealous of me. Billy B is the dumb ugly one.
i herd billy b and j snyder wack off toghter at billys shop..
BillyB

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I will have you know that Jamie does all the whackin....... I just sit back and enjoy. As for Jamie and his hangouts; has he quit hornedbacks or get fired cause he was spending all his time with them. I also heard he and Donny gotly are big pals now!! common ground=meth!!
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Let me clear things up for all of you that are concerned about me. I guess your lives are so boring that you have nothing better to do. I know I am charming and very attractive but you dont have to stalk me. If I want anything to do with any of all the ladies I could have I will let them know. As for Billy, he is scared to talk to me after I stomped the hell out of him. The coward wont even look me in the eyes when I see him somewhere. As for Donnie, I havent talked to him since he asked me if he could give me a blow job. Im not gay so he can find someone else to hang out with him in the barn.
Jessi Boop

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Donnie *&&* Jamie are trash. Jamie, you're not attractive. There must be somethin' in that Meth, that makes all these Meth-Heads think they're desirable. They're not. The only people that desire no good trash like yourselves, is other TRASH.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Jessi Boop wrote:
Donnie *&&* Jamie are trash. Jamie, you're not attractive. There must be somethin' in that Meth, that makes all these Meth-Heads think they're desirable. They're not. The only people that desire no good trash like yourselves, is other TRASH.
I have many beautiful women that hit on me. Why do they do this if Im not attractive? Jessi Boop is nasty. She must get it from her dad. I have been drug free going on a year now. Im not a loser like Billy and Donnie are.
Jessi Boop

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>I have many beautiful women that hit on me. Why do they do this if Im not attractive? Jessi Boop is nasty. She must get it from her dad. I have been drug free going on a year now. Im not a loser like Billy and Donnie are.
You only think they're beautiful, because they're Meth-Heads, just like you. And the only reason they hit on YOU, is because they see that YOU'RE ALSO A METH-HEAD. See how this works, hon? Jessi Boop is nasty? You don't even know who I really am, so how can you judge that?

Must get it from my dad? xD Don't even get me started on my dad. Ha. Such a joke. You're not drug free.

Isn't that what you tell ALL the women you get with? You ARE a loser. You're trash, and so are they. Good day, sir.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Jessi Boop wrote:
<quoted text>
You only think they're beautiful, because they're Meth-Heads, just like you. And the only reason they hit on YOU, is because they see that YOU'RE ALSO A METH-HEAD. See how this works, hon? Jessi Boop is nasty? You don't even know who I really am, so how can you judge that?
Must get it from my dad? xD Don't even get me started on my dad. Ha. Such a joke. You're not drug free.
Isn't that what you tell ALL the women you get with? You ARE a loser. You're trash, and so are they. Good day, sir.
Pretty sure I know who you are. You know who I am. Why dont you tell me and see if I am right? Your dad is a sorry loser. How do you know when the last time I used drugs was? Sounds like you are so dumb that you think you are smart. Please, get a life Jessi Boop.
Gay Boy

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Jesse if you are not gay you sure give a good bl## job for a staigh guy.
Jessi Boop

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Jan 20, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure I know who you are. You know who I am. Why dont you tell me and see if I am right? Your dad is a sorry loser. How do you know when the last time I used drugs was? Sounds like you are so dumb that you think you are smart. Please, get a life Jessi Boop.
I do have a life. And I like using it, to point out trash whenever, and wherever I see it. I wouldn't doubt that you know me. A lot of people do. I'm known for tellin' it like it is.

And I'm not even gonna argue about my dad bein' sorry. I know he is. And I know you've been on drugs, because anytime I see you out, or anybody else does, they can tell you're speedin' on somethin'. That, and the fact that your mouth does not shut. Your mouth is like a 7/11 store.

It never closes.

So Jamie, please, get a life, stop living off desperate women, stop living off the government, and stop actin' like you know who everyone is. You don't. You're a pathetic waste of life. And you know you are. That's why you try to get on Topix & act like you're big shit, and act like you're this & you're that.

My dad may be sorry, but even HE could whoop your ass. HELL, I could! And do everyone a favor, hon. I know you can't resist USING older women, but for the love of God, stay away from the young ones. That makes you look even more like a low down, dirty, piece of shit!

Which you are. So it doesn't make you look like it.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
I bet you have a masters degree in bitchology dont you Jessi Boop. You know everything about everything. You should run for president and solve the worlds problems. Your dad is not man enough to kick a newborns ass. I doubt you could whoop my ass either. I will let you whoop my long fat cock though while I spank your ass. Please, go pick on someone else.
tammy tell me true

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
I bet you have a masters degree in bitchology dont you Jessi Boop. You know everything about everything. You should run for president and solve the worlds problems. Your dad is not man enough to kick a newborns ass. I doubt you could whoop my ass either. I will let you whoop my long fat cock though while I spank your ass. Please, go pick on someone else.
what is it with spanking theass during forking? i don't get it?
Jessi Boop

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Jan 20, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
Lol, Jamie, you're so sad. Like, I just can't even argue anymore. I know I'm right about you, & so does anyone else that knows you, & that's all that really matters. Have fun, rolling in your own waste. You pig.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Jessi Boop wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Jamie, you're so sad. Like, I just can't even argue anymore. I know I'm right about you, & so does anyone else that knows you, & that's all that really matters. Have fun, rolling in your own waste. You pig.
OK. I will. Thanks bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardin County Jail Fight 1 hr Citizen 17
Sheriff John Ward Not Running For Relection 3 hr Bummy 6
Who is a TrainWreck? 4 hr Jessica 12
April Simondiski 13 hr Cindy 8
Republicans Publicly Acknowledge Trump As Christ 13 hr Ezekiel 1
Trump Signs Executive Order Making White People... 13 hr Ezekiel 1
Why is Kentucky full of arrogant retards? 16 hr Smh 8

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance