need photographer please

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need photographer

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
looking for a photographer in the etown / radcliff area please. Suggestions / opinions appreciated

thanks
ejfan

Summer Shade, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Need photographer wrote:
looking for a photographer in the etown / radcliff area please. Suggestions / opinions appreciated

thanks
Elaina Janes
2YS4U

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
www.openwindowmedia.com great work locally owned and operated
ummmhh

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
ejfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaina Janes
I think you should go to emily thomas. shes awesome.
that elaina janes photos are way too ordinary. it's almost as if she went on pinterest & straight up attempted to copy other ppls photos but failed. i was told to go to her and i was also told she gets photos back to u quickly but thats bout theonly thing good bout her. looks like she rushes to me. might as well go to sears......
justaskin

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Sherrard Photography! you can find on facebook
Great

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2012
hash

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Brandi Lark Photography
i bet her prices can not be beat
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brandi-Lark-Pho...
Great 2

Radcliff, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
alexisbeckwithphotography.com

She did my maternity shots- AWESOME!
Suggestion

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2012
My suggestion is to stay away from Alexis Bekwith, Sherrard & Brandi Lark. These are fauxtographers. Elaina Janes & Emily Thomas look better. This comes from looking at their portfolios. I don't know any of them.
Customer

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Another vote for Brandi Lark Photography. And her prices are amazing!
friend

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Marnie clagett
Wedding

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Suggestion wrote:
My suggestion is to stay away from Alexis Bekwith, Sherrard & Brandi Lark. These are fauxtographers. Elaina Janes & Emily Thomas look better. This comes from looking at their portfolios. I don't know any of them.
Alexis beckwith did my wedding and not only were her prices good, my pictures were amazing! I know she has won several awards with her photography.
Crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
For those of you saying to go to this Alexis, or Brandi.........you're fucking nuts

The reason their prices are so good is because their work blows.
oh here pay $100 and ill photograph your whole goddamn wedding

you get what you pay for. if you want good photos made, go to people that are good. the best in the etown area are emages by Emily thomas, elaina janes photo, and Brianna bird photography. check them out if you want good photos done. their work isn't going to be the cheapest but its going to be the best.

fucking hate when people are stingy when it comes to paying for a good thing like this.........
omgggg

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Wedding wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexis beckwith did my wedding and not only were her prices good, my pictures were amazing! I know she has won several awards with her photography.
no she hasnt she sucks. look at her portfolio. jus because someone wins an award doesnt mean theyre worthy. the people who gave her that award probably dont know how to judge a good photo if it slapped them in the face
hash

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2012
hey Crazy got f*ck ur self. brandi does it cheaper then most cause she enjoys taking pics. its not a job to her. have u ever had her do work for u? my guess is no. so where to u get off saying she does bad work.
Ted

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Every stray at home mom with a digital camera think they are great photographers. Lol
For my family its

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Ted wrote:
Every stray at home mom with a digital camera think they are great photographers. Lol
Brianna bird
agree

Lubbock, TX

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Ted wrote:
Yes, tis true.
Umm

Lubbock, TX

#19 Nov 1, 2012
hash wrote:
hey Crazy got f*ck ur self. brandi does it cheaper then most cause she enjoys taking pics. its not a job to her. have u ever had her do work for u? my guess is no. so where to u get off saying she does bad work.
She didn't have to do work for me. I have eyes and an understanding of photographic principles. Not good.
Great 2

Radcliff, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Suggestion wrote:
Elaina Janes does "pinterest"shots. And if you're gonna dog Alexis, at least spell her name right!! She does an amazing job! I wouldn't send a person to anyone but her! She has a great eye and does a fantastic job!

Sounds to me like some people are just jealous. And no EVERY stay at home mom with a camera does not think she is a photographer. There are a lot of people that just pick up a camera and think they are a photographer. I was a photographer BEFORE I became a stay at home mom- so go suck on a fat one. There is a difference in taking a picture and taking a portrait. Learn something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon Whitaker got beat up (Jan '14) 2 hr ijs 15
Ponderosa Mobile Home Park (Sep '09) 4 hr debbie 69
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 4 hr Abdul 73
Kids in diesel pickup,s blowing black smoke. (Jul '09) 4 hr rick420 393
Debate: Marijuana - Elizabethtown, KY (Aug '10) 4 hr rick420 154
Does anyone know a waitress named Alison at Bee... 5 hr Very interested 6
Does this really help pass a urine screen? (Oct '09) 5 hr rick420 81
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web