Samantha

Elizabethtown, KY

#82 Feb 13, 2011
what the hell wrote:
I totally agree, everybody needs to let the courts handle this. And mother of victim (if you really are) venting on a crusty site like topix is probably just hurting you more than helping you. I do hope your family and daughter are in some kind of therapy . I understand you are hurt and in pain but this is not the way to handle this. I would say all families invovled in this matter life as they knew it will never been the same. Yes your daughter was a victim, however there are other inncent children that are going to have to live with what there parents did. As for (in-law), why in the hell did his wife stay with him if she knew he was having affairs for the last five years ago.
Love is blind...
In Your Corner

Wise, VA

#83 Feb 13, 2011
Famer has been a jerk in everything he's done in the last several years. He's a liar, jerk, thief and now I guess sex offender. Anyone that messes around with a 14 year old for sex is nothing but sick and pathetic....period. He has no credibility left at all...
To the church..We don't judge you or your people for the actions of one alone. There are good Christians and very bad ones too. Remember Judas..However, if you want your church to really do what's supposed to do and to steer away from this kind of things, you need to have better people in leadership roles. Of course if there are now questions about what and how the preacher has done or behaved, then I will really question the purpose or validy of the entire organization.
To "praying"..Being Christian and stupid is too different things. In this case, the victim 1st and then everyone else. You might be in love with your church or pastor but you might also need a new pastor or church. It looks like you might be trying to make "honey" out of rotten onions....
johnathan

Elizabethtown, KY

#84 Feb 13, 2011
Mite B Rite wrote:
Sounds more like a cult than a church!
A cult and a church are one and the same. Population is the difference. The message is still the same.
Samantha

Elizabethtown, KY

#85 Feb 13, 2011
This is why I no longer go to church nor will my children go, I they want to talk about god then we will teAch them at home what the bible says but I will remain an agnostic atheist...because I do not believe in god and this is why, if he was a man of the church and if god is real then how did he let this happen to the young people?
xman

Gradyville, KY

#86 Feb 13, 2011
Christopher Hitchens wrote:
<quoted text>TBH everyone needs to shut up over this. Especially you, as you are claiming to be the mother of the victim.

If I was a defence lawyer and things were going bad I'd push for a mistrial just because this thread has appeared on topix.

Either you are the mother of the minor involved and you're acting in a stupid manner which could halt the trial, or you are a sick liar who is also putting the trial in danger.

Everyone should STFU while the trial is going on.

The last thing the victim needs is for the trial to be thrown out because people were too busy posting their opinions on the Internet.
You need to STFU. You aren't even from around here you are sone foreign SOB. So stop trollin.
student of religion

Elizabethtown, KY

#87 Feb 13, 2011
Well I've found some of the weird ones have women wearing long dresses and no lipstick. Some don't watch tv cause it's evil, some shout and roll, some homeschool, some have more than one wife, some have child brides, some only read certain books in the Bible, some quote certain Bible verses to make you think they know all the Bible, some only use certain verses out of the Bible to make what they say more important. See what I mean? Those in long dress still get prego. I had kids in my PE class that couldn't dress out because they thought shorts on girls would make them go to hell. crazy. crazy chit. And all in the name of Religion.
girl next door

United States

#88 Feb 13, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>you must not have children wow...a 14 year is not capable or mature enough to decide this... you must be one too to believe this. It people like you who do these things. Thats why its a crime buddy because the law says so


I was 14 and same thing happened to me in a church in another town . No one went to the police not my mom not the church not anyone... And I'm still dealing with the pain It all caused me. I trusted him . He was praise & worship . The church was my family but they blamed me & said I knew better . I was a child . He was an adult . A married adult man ... Totally wrong . I am now 33. And still feel the effects of what it did to me. I know mr. Farmer & breaks my heart that he wAs 2 of my daughter coach & his picture is on my daughters wAll with her soccer team . Now I'm
Scared to leAve my kids with a coach . Wow. Totally heart breaking ...
praying

Elgin, TX

#89 Feb 13, 2011
mother of victim wrote:
<quoted text>I don't who this is but you obviously dont know what the pastor did and you should just be quiet unless you know the details. It sounds like Josephine Lott. Its your perogative to keep going there. They had no intention of going to the police and that is a fact. The pastor even called my daughter on the phone the night before she was to meet with the detective and said Jesus may want you to not say anything and you need to listen to God above your parents. Who does that unless you are trying to cover up things. The pastor is not being honest. This same person molested the perpetrator and he called no one. You are blindly following a man that is completely deceived.
This is not Josephine.... Are you saying Pastor Mike molested his daughter??? Do not spread lies....
praying

Elgin, TX

#90 Feb 13, 2011
In Your Corner wrote:
Famer has been a jerk in everything he's done in the last several years. He's a liar, jerk, thief and now I guess sex offender. Anyone that messes around with a 14 year old for sex is nothing but sick and pathetic....period. He has no credibility left at all...
To the church..We don't judge you or your people for the actions of one alone. There are good Christians and very bad ones too. Remember Judas..However, if you want your church to really do what's supposed to do and to steer away from this kind of things, you need to have better people in leadership roles. Of course if there are now questions about what and how the preacher has done or behaved, then I will really question the purpose or validy of the entire organization.
To "praying"..Being Christian and stupid is too different things. In this case, the victim 1st and then everyone else. You might be in love with your church or pastor but you might also need a new pastor or church. It looks like you might be trying to make "honey" out of rotten onions....
Like I have stated.... I am truly praying for everyone involved... My church and pastor are my family... No I am not "in" love with them... I just love them... Through the good and the bad! They are not perfect.... They are family... Plus, they are already forgiven... But, they will still have their consequences! As for I, I will support them, like they do for me!!!
youve got to be kidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#91 Feb 13, 2011
Go to the people involved FB pages. It is absolutely unbelievable. These sex offenders are acting like the victims! They have them dead to rights! All this truth will set me free stuff. The truth is going to get your butt in jail! Look it up! Nicole dague,jeff farmer,mike smith,they are all just going on and on what wonderful people they are. Well wonderful people are NOT indicted with out strong evidence. UNBELIEVABLE!Mike Smith I went to school with oh my lord,on farmer's FB page he is listed as Mike Smith photography. Well We now know where they got the camera
Mite B Rite

Elizabethtown, KY

#92 Feb 14, 2011
youve got to be kidding wrote:
Go to the people involved FB pages. It is absolutely unbelievable. These sex offenders are acting like the victims! They have them dead to rights! All this truth will set me free stuff. The truth is going to get your butt in jail! Look it up! Nicole dague,jeff farmer,mike smith,they are all just going on and on what wonderful people they are. Well wonderful people are NOT indicted with out strong evidence. UNBELIEVABLE!Mike Smith I went to school with oh my lord,on farmer's FB page he is listed as Mike Smith photography. Well We now know where they got the camera
yeah..please pray! bunch of retarted ass people!!
jenny

United States

#93 Feb 14, 2011
I have 3 future words for Farmer and Dague-- Registered Sex Offenders!!!
hmmmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#94 Feb 14, 2011
youve got to be kidding wrote:
Go to the people involved FB pages. It is absolutely unbelievable. These sex offenders are acting like the victims! They have them dead to rights! All this truth will set me free stuff. The truth is going to get your butt in jail! Look it up! Nicole dague,jeff farmer,mike smith,they are all just going on and on what wonderful people they are. Well wonderful people are NOT indicted with out strong evidence. UNBELIEVABLE!Mike Smith I went to school with oh my lord,on farmer's FB page he is listed as Mike Smith photography. Well We now know where they got the camera
I saw some of the FaceBook postings too-
"You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies. Ps 23:4-5"

Yep- they are blaming everyone but who they should-
and on a personal note, my bitch of a boss is a personal friend of Farmer and she's in his corner- ignorance is bliss I guess-
unknown

Elizabethtown, KY

#95 Feb 14, 2011
Known wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes he is known all to well in this community! He was going to run for mayor at one point and is known as a "Christian Man"! Some christian! He went to Vineyard Christian Fellowship in Elizabethtown. I know the victim well and WARNING! Pastor Mike is the father of the female convicted and tried his best to cover this entire thing up, so if your looking for a new church steer clear of this one!!! Just saying!
Who did these two people piss off? I watched the WAVE3, story and it was very detailed, for some only accused. Why did they go to and show footage of the church and these people homes, what was the point in that? He's a realtor and she's a Pastor's daughter, both criminal institutions (reality & religion)and highly connected. These stories stay covered up for quit sometime. Someones got it out for these guys, you can tell.
resident

Elizabethtown, KY

#96 Feb 14, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>Who did these two people piss off? I watched the WAVE3, story and it was very detailed, for some only accused. Why did they go to and show footage of the church and these people homes, what was the point in that? He's a realtor and she's a Pastor's daughter, both criminal institutions (reality & religion)and highly connected. These stories stay covered up for quit sometime. Someones got it out for these guys, you can tell.
The news is like the paparazzi. They are scumbags just like these people on here.
jenny

United States

#97 Feb 14, 2011
praying wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I have stated.... I am truly praying for everyone involved... My church and pastor are my family... No I am not "in" love with them... I just love them... Through the good and the bad! They are not perfect.... They are family... Plus, they are already forgiven... But, they will still have their consequences! As for I, I will support them, like they do for me!!!
Wow, you will "support" criminals. You just as well be one yourself. If your son or daughter was the victim, i wonder how much "supporting" you would be doing. It is a sad day when these pedophiles abuse our young people and people like you turn a blind eye.
FYI

Gradyville, KY

#98 Feb 14, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>Who did these two people piss off? I watched the WAVE3, story and it was very detailed, for some only accused. Why did they go to and show footage of the church and these people homes, what was the point in that? He's a realtor and she's a Pastor's daughter, both criminal institutions (reality & religion)and highly connected. These stories stay covered up for quit sometime. Someones got it out for these guys, you can tell.
I believe it is nit that someone is out to get them as much as they are trying to get the message out there. These were/are people who are often out in the community. The stories also stated that other people and/or charged could be pending. I think they are hoping that everyone who has had contact with these people and has children may want to question them about any innapropiate behaviors.
brother of victim

United States

#99 Feb 14, 2011
I am amazed by how many people are so desensitized to the pain of children. For you information that was really the mother of the victim and this blog didn't do anything to jeopardize the case, we didn't discuss any evidence. I am shocked, completely shocked that there is even one person defending the ones who stole my sisters child hood away from her. I had to watch her as she fell apart for years until she finally told. She cries all the time about it. But one thing I do know, Is that she is so thankful she has a family and people that love her that didn't let one insane person claiming that God wants to keep this on the downlow and not involve the justice system stop us. Her and our entire family was betrayed by the very ones who call themselves christians. Don't get me wrong. I am a christian and this situations has brought my whole family on a roller coaster that eventually brought us closer to the lord. Anyone that does not stand for the victim and does not cry out for justice for her needs to realize that they are totally blind and do not know the God that I do.

“Religion = Mind Control”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#101 Feb 14, 2011
I understand what you are trying to say, but there is no god.

This shouldn't bring you closer to something that doesn't exist... That's just crazy talk.

If anything, it should make you realize what churches and religion really are... Lies, it's all lies.
youve got to be kidding

United States

#102 Feb 14, 2011
This whole thing is beyond sick! I think that mike smith the pastor at vineyard is etowns version of david koresh! To know your daughter who ADMITTED to the very crime is going on and on about the outpouring of support for his family and the church backing his family is extremely caring. Go and look on his page at Farmers wife is even commenting on mike smiths page. I mean why would the wife of an indicted perv be posting comments on the page of the man whose very daughter was involved sexually with her husband. This whole thing is sick! I have also seen that the investigation is now focusing on mike smith as an accomplice for knowingly covering up a felony! He should have reported to the authorities when he knew a year ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie 5 min Pathetic 3
Rabbits 4 hr Mr Pollard 8
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 5 hr Bill Collins Auto... 32
Laurie wheeler 5 hr lets get it 8
Tires 5 hr d 6
knocked up again 6 hr Sue 3
Alex lee Garland age 26 6 hr ex lover 10
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST

Bleacher Report10:03AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth