tas

Eddyville, KY

#22 Apr 26, 2010
soldier are not a 1% they are a social riding club
fitty

Buffalo, TX

#23 Apr 27, 2010
Grown men in "clubs".

I think we all just regressed to middle school.

get a life.
Who Cares

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Apr 28, 2010
Outlaws, what makes them outlaws? If your an outlaw quit paying taxes on your bikes. Quit paying for gas and steal it. Start doing some outlaw type sh*t. Who Cares about the Outlaws, or any other type of gang. Grow some balls and be a real man. Gangs+Etown=Joke.
mean people

Versailles, KY

#25 Apr 28, 2010
To all you individuals talking crap, what is your problem. It's like you're just talking out of the side of your neck about others to make yourself feel better. I'm no Outlaw but even I know that it's an "organization" that has been around a long time and although they are a bit different now the name stuck. The Outlaws raise alot of money and awarness for various non-profit causes and organizations. You're making fun of them because they're in a "club" but there are all types of "clubs" in the world.(ie. Lions Club, Rotary Club, etc) and no one is giving them a hard time. And no one is telling the members of the Lions Club to go attack a dear to be a real lion, the way you're telling the outlaws to do bad stuff to qualify as an outlaw. Why don't you lay off, get a life, and quit talking garbage about things you have no clue about.
Mike Q

Shepherdsville, KY

#26 May 1, 2010
mean people wrote:
To all you individuals talking crap, what is your problem. It's like you're just talking out of the side of your neck about others to make yourself feel better. I'm no Outlaw but even I know that it's an "organization" that has been around a long time and although they are a bit different now the name stuck. The Outlaws raise alot of money and awarness for various non-profit causes and organizations. You're making fun of them because they're in a "club" but there are all types of "clubs" in the world.(ie. Lions Club, Rotary Club, etc) and no one is giving them a hard time. And no one is telling the members of the Lions Club to go attack a dear to be a real lion, the way you're telling the outlaws to do bad stuff to qualify as an outlaw. Why don't you lay off, get a life, and quit talking garbage about things you have no clue about.
Well it's fine to be in a club, but if you name your club the outlaws then you have a lot to live up to. If you don't want to be an outlaw then get a name that fits your style. Oh and the Lyons club is spelled like this not like the Loins. So maybe you should check into something and get the hell over people making fun of some grown men. Trying to relieve their youth.
celticcraker

Campbellsville, KY

#27 May 1, 2010
outlaw from hardinsburg, go to portland ave in louisville,its portland and somewhere between 22nd and 36th,you cant miss it,all the bikes are parked out front,its the grim reapers house,knock on the door and tell them what you think ,im sure they would love to give you an educated debate on your views! let me know how this turns out for you?
educate you

Bardstown, KY

#28 May 1, 2010
i know some outlaws and reares and black pistons.....all of which have good members and also the assholes that give them bad names....dont judge the whole group on the few you hear about.....many of the mc's do alot f charitable stuff for people...like the toys for tots rides the do collecting toys for underpriveledged familys...i have had run ins with the reapers and outlaws but just because i have met a few that were assholes to me dont make them all so....and just because someone has an opinion of the whol mc thing why does everyone have to get so defensive like they are beatin on your kid...let em have thier opinion...if it's wrong it's wrong....right it's right either way they will never know unless they open thier eyes and try to see instead of automatically having a judgement
GotTaBeKidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Jun 18, 2010
apple wrote:
<quoted text>
What about crome soldiers?
CHROME SOLDIERS ARE A REAL JOKE NOT AN MC RIDING CLUB TRYING TO BE A CLUB. WEAR MORE SUPPORT PATCHES THAN A MONKEY IN THE ZOO
jenniferssister

AOL

#30 Jun 18, 2010
Outlaw wrote:
I have never heard of them. Where are they located? Biker gangs are typical old, fat, smelly white guys that think they are bad asses. Some of them carry around old, fat, saggy, smelly, just plain nasty ass woman with them. YUCK!
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THERE IS NOTHING FAT NOR SMELLY ABOUT ME AND UR PROABLEY SOME LOSER CHICK THAT WISHES U HAD A BACK SEAT..
Inked

Greenbrier, AR

#31 Jun 18, 2010
There are some good motorcycle clubs out there, that do alot of charity work, however, the ones that fight in groups and pass their women around are a bunch of bitches. The whole prospect thing just teaches you how to be someones bitch. I've known several reapers, and outlaws, cant say I've cared for any of them.
Problem

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jul 13, 2010
jenniferssister wrote:
<quoted text>YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THERE IS NOTHING FAT NOR SMELLY ABOUT ME AND UR PROABLEY SOME LOSER CHICK THAT WISHES U HAD A BACK SEAT..
AND WHO DO YOU RIDE WITH.. M THERE WAS ONLY ONE GIRL THERE WITH YOUR NAME AND SHE WAS A SLUT FOR SURE, WENT THROUGH ALL OF THEM. ME JUST A VISITOR BUT SURE SEEN A LOT
TEA BAGGER

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#33 Apr 18, 2011
Be Easy wrote:
There is no other club in town!
E-town and the surrounding area have several clubs. E-town OL chapter closed and moved to Louisville. Black Pistons house is still out on Rt 62. Viet Nam Vets house is still out past Vine Grove. Grim Reapers house still in Guston. Second Brigade house is in Radcliff. All are traditional MCs. OLs are still the dominate 1% club in this part of the state.
wtf

Campbellsville, KY

#34 May 18, 2011
GotTaBeKidding wrote:
<quoted text>
CHROME SOLDIERS ARE A REAL JOKE NOT AN MC RIDING CLUB TRYING TO BE A CLUB. WEAR MORE SUPPORT PATCHES THAN A MONKEY IN THE ZOO
the chrome sodiers dont want to be a MC club but they r good guys.if you have a problem with them go down to the clubhouse and say something.quit being a pussy hiding behind your computer if u wanna talk shit im sure the chrome soldiers would "LOVE" to hear it.BTW they are located on milby lane right off of bacon creek
boo

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 May 22, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
the chrome sodiers dont want to be a MC club but they r good guys.if you have a problem with them go down to the clubhouse and say something.quit being a pussy hiding behind your computer if u wanna talk shit im sure the chrome soldiers would "LOVE" to hear it.BTW they are located on milby lane right off of bacon creek
the chrome soldiers have changed since they've started. there are liars, theives, and drug addicts in that "club". They are not about family, and they dont act like "brothers", like they claim to be and they all know it. what are they gonna do if someone comes to there door and gives them there opinion? kick there ass? that just makes them look very immature, and proves that they are TRYING to be a "bad ass biker club".
reaper

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 May 23, 2011
chrome soldiers are a joke

Since: Mar 10

Lebanon, IN

#39 Jun 29, 2011
Lots of idiots on here who don't know squat. You think Outlaws are bunch of old men living out their youth. Read the papers, they go to prison every day for murder, bombings, beatings, etc. Extremely violent, extremely dangerous, and for you to underestimate them, or any 1% club, is your folly. Go get in their face and see what happens.
Neighbor

Vine Grove, KY

#40 Jun 29, 2011
Check out the "Chrome Soldier" thread here at Topix
Pass you round

Lebanon, KY

#41 Jun 30, 2011
Kyroadkill wrote:
Lots of idiots on here who don't know squat. You think Outlaws are bunch of old men living out their youth. Read the papers, they go to prison every day for murder, bombings, beatings, etc. Extremely violent, extremely dangerous, and for you to underestimate them, or any 1% club, is your folly. Go get in their face and see what happens.
You only want bad asses to give you a bad ass, don't you?

Well get over it. The dudes giving you a pounding are sad little wannabes. And no amount of fantasizing about how bad they are is going to make it any different.
xvs

Danville, KY

#42 Jun 30, 2011
whats the differance in a harley davidson and a vacumm cleaner ?

the position of the dirt bag ..
News

Vine Grove, KY

#43 Jun 30, 2011
Lol, I liked that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Cant Open Charlie Bryant Discussion 5 min Pro Bono Attorney 19
God is on his way Back! 1 hr biblequotes526 11
Tatu in Towne Mall.. (Mar '13) 7 hr Yourebusted 22
Claudia Downs (Dec '13) 8 hr Hanninle91 18
What About Miley Cyrus? 9 hr Just An Observation 4
Donnie Simonett 15 hr Ooop 8
hMH cafeteria workers 17 hr Ooop 3

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance