Akebono production assistant jobs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YEP

Kodak, TN

#22 Jan 31, 2010
Yea they will, but that is a good business move for them. Using temps on platers, stock chasers, as pingers, and as waterspiders where they can is a lower cost. How do you think they got by so lond without lay offs? When things went sour in 97 due to GM, temps were laid off and associates took their spots. Last years lay off could have been even more associates had they not used them in the temporary's slots. You know it would have been cheaper to keep 100 temps. But on that one it was good business to keep associates. You said you worked there 5 years,I take it your not there now. I have been there 19+ years and have seen the best and worst of times. I hope things go according to business plan and we get back to "normal". But it will all depend on the economy.
Whynot

Duffield, VA

#23 Jan 31, 2010
No I turned down the call back. I needed a more secure job. Of course the job security seems better now than when I was called back in Sept. Sure don't miss those 7 days a week 12 hour days. I really enjoy my 40 hrs now. Of course not as much money but I missed so much family life when I was there. I wish y'all (Kentucky slang sorry) the best out there. I made a lot of good friends there.
YEP

Kodak, TN

#24 Feb 10, 2010
They have been interviewing this week, good luck to all.

Since: Feb 12

Hai Duong, Vietnam

#25 Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for your link. It's useful for our community.
Same material can be found at: http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/product...
I hope it's useful for you and you like it. Please continue sharing more information at this topic.
Best rgs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ferris?? (Oct '14) 6 min 100 Keeping It I Am 36
respectfully IWANT Apatch MAY I PROSPECT LOYALs... 3 hr DevillDogg 1
Debate: Marijuana - Elizabethtown, KY (Aug '10) 4 hr DevillDogg 165
Claudia Downs AKA Nicke Nicole Edwards (Sep '11) 11 hr CrawlBackUnderMyRock 174
Tyler Brangers 12 hr thats all 2
ISO Male pomeranian to breed with my female. 14 hr Snickersmommy 4
Christy Dunaway ~ Lakewood Elementary Busybody 16 hr way out there 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages