First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CLP

Clarkston, MI

#1 Feb 7, 2011
She is a pretty girl but seriosuly ruined her body by putting stupid tats all over it. i mean c'mon a cupcake???? are we 12? hello kitty, which she stole... clearly!!! also she went out like a week or 2 after she had her baby some ppl shouldnt have kids and shez one of them. even one of her best friends waz goin round sayin how she was poppin pills after she had her baby and was tryin to take care of her. that iz just badddddd. some teens need 2 grow up
Kevin Lomax

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Tats are hot so keep your opinions to your self. You don't you put your real name on here so we can put you on blast too.
CLP

Clarkston, MI

#3 Feb 7, 2011
i use to live by her in tennessee before i got stationed somewherez else, say what i want.
Kevin Lomax

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Like I said put your real name on your post so can start some trash talking about you too.
don

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2011
she farts alot too.
MOM

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2011
Well who ever CLP is like kevin says before you go bashing you should say who you are.. And as far as her tats what is the big deal what she puts on her body fuck its her body... I am her mom and if I dont care why should you. This is stupid she is my daughter and who ever you are its people like you that ruin good people and what goes around comes back. She never just dropped of her daughter and if me having her is dropping her off you should get your stories straight.. And for pills prove it.. I would say get a life...
MOM

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2011
and when she was in tenn her husband was with her.. hello.. she was getting pregnant.. you girls get mad and talk shit about eachother then make up and this seriously isnt the place to be making up remarks and hurting someones name.... I get so tired of people talking about her... She is a good girl and so I am saying find something else to talk about...
MOM

“Turn your ****ing brain on”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2011
CLP wrote:
She is a pretty girl but seriosuly ruined her body by putting stupid tats all over it. i mean c'mon a cupcake???? are we 12? hello kitty, which she stole... clearly!!! also she went out like a week or 2 after she had her baby some ppl shouldnt have kids and shez one of them. even one of her best friends waz goin round sayin how she was poppin pills after she had her baby and was tryin to take care of her. that iz just badddddd. some teens need 2 grow up
It's her body, not yours.

Leave her the hell alone. There's nothing in your post which, even if it was true, is worthy of running her down like you are.

Some people do need to grow up. You are one of them.

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2011
CLP wrote:
NICE, SLANDER SOMEONE ON HERE, GOOD JOB. KALYNN WOULDN'T DO THAT, AND WAT R U LIKE 12? i mean c'mon, "LET'S START A RUMOR ABOUT SOMEONE WE HAVEN'T EVEN HUNG OUT WITH IN HOW LONG???" GROW UP URSELF AND STOP TRASH TALKING KALYNN, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK AND SHOULD NO BE ALOUD WITHIN 30 MILES OF A COMPUTER. IF YOU HAVE KIDS I SERIOUSLY HOPE THEY NEVER TURN OUT LIKE YOU, IF THEY DO CHANCES R THEY WILL HAVE THEIR FACES ALL BRUISED UP MORE THAN A FEW TIMES IN THEIR CHILDHOOD.
Kalynn

Buffalo, TX

#10 Feb 8, 2011
lol ooooo nooo. Lets post shit on topix.. lol
Kalynn

Buffalo, TX

#11 Feb 8, 2011
someone _ur_not wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE, SLANDER SOMEONE ON HERE, GOOD JOB. KALYNN WOULDN'T DO THAT, AND WAT R U LIKE 12? i mean c'mon, "LET'S START A RUMOR ABOUT SOMEONE WE HAVEN'T EVEN HUNG OUT WITH IN HOW LONG???" GROW UP URSELF AND STOP TRASH TALKING KALYNN, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK AND SHOULD NO BE ALOUD WITHIN 30 MILES OF A COMPUTER. IF YOU HAVE KIDS I SERIOUSLY HOPE THEY NEVER TURN OUT LIKE YOU, IF THEY DO CHANCES R THEY WILL HAVE THEIR FACES ALL BRUISED UP MORE THAN A FEW TIMES IN THEIR CHILDHOOD.
THANK YOU!!!!!<3
ana

Irvington, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2011
this is sad... leave kalynn alone, she has a family and her tats are hott. goodness gracious!! No one needs their name slandered on topix, and whomever does it is honestly just pathetic!

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Kalynn wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!!!!<3
you're welcome, how's that baby doing?
OMG WTF

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2012
After sometime of being around her, and witnessing the many, many, instances of how screwed up this kid is I can honestly say she is.... a train wreck. She NEEDS to be a better mom... if she tried to be a mom at all that would be an improvement!!! She is the most self-centered... shallow person I have ever met. She's one of those bitches you wish you could UN-meet!! As for her mom... I have heard tells spun. Sitting by living life while ur daughter is being abused in more than just one way by her is beyond gross. Do you have a soul? Is that why Kalynn seemingly hasn't got one? Coz you raised her... well half raised her from what I hear. Oh, and MOM, you are an AWEFUL grandmother!!!! Kalynn is a better mom than you are grandma!!! That speaks very loud and sad volumes about you!!!! I suggest lots of therapy!!!
OMG WTF

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2012
by her dad*
hihater

Nashville, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2012
CLP wrote:
lmfao youre such a hater what does it matter to you if she tattooed a cupcake on herself??? do you have to live with it? no. and how did she "steal" hello kitty????? do you know how many people have that tattoo? PERSONALLY i dont like her tattoos either... BUT they aren't MY business to judge, shes the one who has to live with them you know?
Kalynn

New Albany, IN

#17 Mar 16, 2012
When people state "Her tattoos" That is exactually what they are..."MY TATTOOS" personally i can give a shit if you like them or not. My daughter is NONE of your business , She is one of the smartest and happiest babies you will ever meet in your life.She was was first child everyone who is a new mother knows that its a learning experiance..AND YOUD KNOW THAT if you had kids or even took care of them. Before you past judgement on someone why dont you realize that its not your life and you "HEARING" shit isnt always true. I bet if i knew who this was i could say some shit about you too. As far as my mother she is amazing and has everything to do with me and rhilee. My mother does everything in her power for me just like a mother should do. And by you post shit on topix does that make you a better person?? as far as im concerned your a shit talker with no life. SUCks to be you.i dare you talk shit on me and my life when your obviously not apart of it. Its people like you that give people a bad name. So please if ya dont mind..FUCK OFF!
Kalynn

New Albany, IN

#18 Mar 16, 2012
OMG WTF wrote:
by her dad*
your pathetic , writing a book on here like you know me lol. I wish i knew who this was , BET i could say worse shit about you. CHILDISH SHIT!!!! lol that you feed off of..yeah pathetic.
Kalynn

New Albany, IN

#19 Mar 16, 2012
someone _ur_not wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome, how's that baby doing?
i love you ana lol
kalynn

United States

#20 Mar 17, 2012
Ha if this is who i think it is ur a fat bitch that needs to get off her high horse.what are you 30 something?? Realllll cute an lady like to act 16. It takes a sick person to put peoples serios issues on a web page. Abuse is serious. An for you to get pleasure from posting that...id say yyou need the therpy you twisted fuck.
OMG WTF wrote:
After sometime of being around her, and witnessing the many, many, instances of how screwed up this kid is I can honestly say she is.... a train wreck. She NEEDS to be a better mom... if she tried to be a mom at all that would be an improvement!!! She is the most self-centered... shallow person I have ever met. She's one of those bitches you wish you could UN-meet!! As for her mom... I have heard tells spun. Sitting by living life while ur daughter is being abused in more than just one way by her is beyond gross. Do you have a soul? Is that why Kalynn seemingly hasn't got one? Coz you raised her... well half raised her from what I hear. Oh, and MOM, you are an AWEFUL grandmother!!!! Kalynn is a better mom than you are grandma!!! That speaks very loud and sad volumes about you!!!! I suggest lots of therapy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS Hooter's Coming To Etown? Answers here!!!!!!! 3 hr Edna B 5
Who's the biggest meth dealer in Hardin co 3 hr Heed 11
Where were you 11 hr Sam Adams 5
News 3 men wanted in home invasion, murder (Jun '14) 15 hr TruthBTold 49
shannon yonts (Feb '12) Mon Lol 20
Destinie jupin Mon Lol 3
Hmh Mon Bahahaha 1

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance