hardin country lawn care
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2009
they did my lawn and it looks like crap. i would'n recommend them to any one. what do you think?
The Truth

Buffalo, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2009
They deal in quanty not quality! The owner is not someone that I would ever have any dealings again with. Your tipical used car salesman and could not even keep that job. Be Careful!
welll

Trinity, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2009
what did they do to your lawn?

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
so how do you know about him? i know from experence that i will never have any dealing with him again.

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2009
he does yard work and he is all about the money and dont care what the yard looks like. look at the parking lot in from of wal mart at the oil change place. he sealed it and is half done. and that over a month ago.
just wandering

Brandenburg, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2010
just wandering who aint about the money. By the way him and his wife did just have another child recently. give him a chance.
Hardin County Lawn Care

Trinity, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2010
Jason Young: aka Country Trucker- Ex Employee of Hardin County Lawn Care and not without reason.
Due to the integrity of Hardin County Lawn Care they will not list the reasons.
Derogitory remarks aiming at defamation of character of Hardin County Lawn Care will engage the next step of a suit against you. Please take this message as a cease and exist to your remarks.
Thank you
Badmoney

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2010
HCLC does not pay their bills. They have outstanding accounts all over E- town
WTF

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Screwed my driveway up. It already looks terrible!!!! Just done !
UofLfan

AOL

#11 Mar 21, 2010
what did they do to ur drive way and when did they do it?
goose

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2010
Well They wont be in business around here very long dont worry!! They Owe Frank Otte nursery, Bluegrass Nursery, and DON'S Rental stop over $10,000.00 total. So this half breed will be run out of town quickly. They now have opened up a "nursery" on Dixie Hwy. I would like to kick the guys ass myself for taking business away from me for being CHEAP and then doing just that CHEAP WORK. Makes the rest of us look better!
confused

AOL

#13 Mar 24, 2010
if they r so cheap and do cheap things to make ur look better thn why r u complainin about it? from what i've seen they r stayin busy and pick up new yards and new things every day
goose

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2010
Wow sounds like somebody is hiding behind their wifes skirt!!! And Yeah they ARE going to be busy for about the first 2-3 months, then people will finally get tired of their shitty work and pay alittle extra for it to be done right! And as I said before....Thats if they havent been ran out of town for not paying their bills!! Guys who have been in this business for years (Milby,Greenwell,Boyds,and Carlisle's)will all eventually team up to close this joke, so we can all hope!!! My suggestion is if they supply materials on your jobs, before you give them a penny, you better make sure that HCLC has paid their bills, otherwise guess what....Lein on YOUR place not his!!!
confused

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2010
Well it seems awful funny that you still are angry that he has taken some of your business, but maybe you should worry about you and not him.
Strawberry fields

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2010
They have been doing my house for over two years and I have had no problems at all. As far as I am concerned they have a customer for life with me.
Brandy of HCLC

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2010
I personally know for fact that there are no outstanding balances. Hardin County Lawn Care provides quality service for commercial and residential properties in Hardin County. Unlike our competitors we are local. The names that have been listed above have for what we have seen and heard have been respectful to us as we will always be to them. As far as stepping on toes of other Lawn Care suits, not so much, we have friends in the field and do not cut throats. Karma. We have often stepped out of a bidding due to friendships and respect because of our values. As for our work, we take pride in our work and it shows. If we weren't doing something right, your posts wouldn't be on here.
P.S. Before insulting anyone's family- I don't play childish games like this. And this is the first and only statement towards that I will make that you would need to take to heart. "I am a christian woman, not a fictious fake with anonymous names, so I say Good luck with your business! And mean it. GOD bless you as you are growing your business as GOD has blessed us and pray that he keeps blessing us."
Thanks and have a great day!
After this posting no one from Hardin County Lawn Care will even read this. It is a tabloid posting and not truthful.

Since: Mar 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2010
I believe in Goose's defense, ALL the posts on here are negative posts havent seen ANY positive ones yet!! And I know for a FACT that those balances are OUTSTANDING because I deal with those same vendors (are great friends with a few of them!), as well as a few that HCLC has approached for credit lines! I believe in one businesses words it was....."Your credit will be a CHECK in hand before anything goes out!"
Jimbo

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2010
Hey, my brother just built a new house and needs some yard work. Who can he call to get his yard graded and seeded and then landscaped???? Does Hardin County Lawn care do this type of work??

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2010
Jimbo wrote:
Hey, my brother just built a new house and needs some yard work. Who can he call to get his yard graded and seeded and then landscaped???? Does Hardin County Lawn care do this type of work??
I'd call Boyds Lawn Care, thats who I would advise!! He does a great job and is very friendly.If not him, try Carlisle's Rock & Dirt Inc, they have a great reputation in the community. They actually OWN the equipment they use and are not one of these people who rent a bobcat and say..Hey I'm a bobcat operator!!They are doing alot of the Dirt work along Ring Road across from the First Federal Building. These guys both work together in both business. FYI, just read the above articles about the "others"

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2010
confused wrote:
Well it seems awful funny that you still are angry that he has taken some of your business, but maybe you should worry about you and not him.
I've been operating a very successful business around this community for over 25 years, so I dont have to worry about mine, its these "jacklegs" that are fly by nighters that come in cut prices do half ass jobs and then fly out to the next town or venture!!! Sorta like Storm Chasers!! And apparently the owner is from Irvington since only ones from irvington are positive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelley goodman car 1 hr KGW 2
Andre thompson (Oct '15) 1 hr Close friend of B... 16
I Cant Open Charlie Bryant Discussion 2 hr STOP THE CORRUPT 7
Caldwell Daycare (Jun '14) 4 hr Tell us more 8
City of Elizabethtown, Ky corruption 4 hr STOP THE CORRUPT 18
Oakwood Homes - Clayton Homes (Jun '15) 4 hr Citizen 4
BRAC SCANDAL topic removed 5 hr STOP THE CORRUPT 4

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance