easydoesit

Trinity, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2008
Does anyone know him? Is so, can you tell me about him?
shedevil_ky

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2008
I knew him years ago and ran around with him.. He wasn't much for telling the truth back then but don't know if he has changed or not. I think his then wife was Judy but that might not have been true either.
easydoesit

Trinity, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2008
shedevil_ky wrote:
I knew him years ago and ran around with him.. He wasn't much for telling the truth back then but don't know if he has changed or not. I think his then wife was Judy but that might not have been true either.
Thanks for confirming what I thought. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Reader

Berea, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2009
He used to be married to judy, cheated on her with the babysitter, lived with her for a few years, moved away, came back, married Lisa, dont know where he is now, but one of the biggest liars around, will tell you whatever you need to hear to get his way. That help any?
LouisvilleSlugge r

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Seen him on the Louisville channel 32 news. He was just arrested June 29, 2009 for trying to meet with a child for illegal purposes. The following link is a news link with the information:
http://www.wlky.com/news/19903766/detail.html
news

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2009
wow! What a world we now live in, instant information at your finger tips. Players be ware!
julie

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2009
Michael has mental problems. He will sleep with anyone, just never knew he was a pedaphile. That creep needs to be locked up for good. He's a drunk, liar, cheater, and now pedaphile. Would good is he?
Louisville Slugger

Greensburg, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2010
He is now on the Ky Sex Offenders List, but the picture they have of him is either not him or he has completely altered his appearance for the photo.
Louisville Slugger

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2010
They fixed the error and they now have the right picture posted of Michael Shaheen on the Ky Sex Offenders List. Here is a link to it:
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...
curiousity kills cats

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2013
He did get in trouble but not a pedophile. There is a big difference.. he seems to have straightened up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah and Cindy are trolls 1 hr marc 2
Advance Auto Parts 1 hr Huevos Rancheros 3
Looking for medicaid Dr 3 hr 0987 1
Heaven C 5 hr Melissa 7
gena gardner (Mar '13) 7 hr Boo 7
News Meth Lab Busted in Hardin County (Dec '10) 7 hr Boo 104
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 8 hr Jay 155

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance