Male doctor and your wife

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

Comments (Page 133)

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of3,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3374
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CHRIS wrote:
Control freak, the forum continues,
Thank you CHRIS - indeed it does :)
Gary

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3375
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text> My parents are dead and gone. I care about the future generation of mothers, none who will be touched by your or your brethren. Woman will be assisting other woman with birthing their children. The way it was and ment to be. Dr Bruce Smith obgyn was convicted, 01/18/13 , raping HIS Female PATIENT while her feet were in the stirrups during (her much needed, sarcasm) PELVIC EXAM. Who's he helping there? He helped himself to a felony conviction and 20, TWENTY years in State prison. Not enough in my opinion. But seeing as though he's 60 it's basically a life sentance. Brucie won't be RAPING any more woman. So stuff it you PIG!
Using your wonderful thought process, a black man robbed my friend at gun point therefore all black men are gun welding thief's who will perform robbery at gunpoint.
You do understand how this description is not accurate, don't you? Certainly not all black men are gun welding thief's.
You and your ilk have whipped everyone up to a frenzy on this male doctor issue and you are using the "all black men argument". It is a juvenile, petty, erroneous, immature, insecure, non-trust worthy position to take.
If a woman wants to see a woman doctor then by all means she should. You/we men have nothing to say in regards to who she feels confident in seeing. If she is pregnant she can murder the baby without our consent (by law) so how in the world do you come up with the idea that as men we can dictate who a woman decides to see for her female needs?
Maybe the wooden tooth crowd over in Britain can get up on their high horses and dictate but over here in the US a husband make get the Hell beat out of him for trying to control his wife.
You idiots just don't have the right to tell anyone who they can see. If this issue bothers you to the point you may divorce your wife then you are an overbearing control freak and it would be best for your wife to leave your sorry butt. You and your ilk are nothing more then insecure sniveling trolls who thing they can dominate. Sadly you are mistaken.
Again, and this point has not been addressed (nor will it), 99% of the people reading this thread were delivered by a male doctor. Your mother's got along just fine and everyone has gone on with their life's. They weren't abused or traumatized yet most will post as though every male doctor is some pervert. You can't understand (mainly because this is the way you think) that a professional male doctor could view a woman naked and not have sexual thoughts. That has more to do with the way your brain works not the poor doctor who has to see your wife.
Lucy

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3377
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your wonderful thought process, a black man robbed my friend at gun point therefore all black men are gun welding thief's who will perform robbery at gunpoint.
You do understand how this description is not accurate, don't you? Certainly not all black men are gun welding thief's.
You and your ilk have whipped everyone up to a frenzy on this male doctor issue and you are using the "all black men argument". It is a juvenile, petty, erroneous, immature, insecure, non-trust worthy position to take.
If a woman wants to see a woman doctor then by all means she should. You/we men have nothing to say in regards to who she feels confident in seeing. If she is pregnant she can murder the baby without our consent (by law) so how in the world do you come up with the idea that as men we can dictate who a woman decides to see for her female needs?
Maybe the wooden tooth crowd over in Britain can get up on their high horses and dictate but over here in the US a husband make get the Hell beat out of him for trying to control his wife.
You idiots just don't have the right to tell anyone who they can see. If this issue bothers you to the point you may divorce your wife then you are an overbearing control freak and it would be best for your wife to leave your sorry butt. You and your ilk are nothing more then insecure sniveling trolls who thing they can dominate. Sadly you are mistaken.
Again, and this point has not been addressed (nor will it), 99% of the people reading this thread were delivered by a male doctor. Your mother's got along just fine and everyone has gone on with their life's. They weren't abused or traumatized yet most will post as though every male doctor is some pervert. You can't understand (mainly because this is the way you think) that a professional male doctor could view a woman naked and not have sexual thoughts. That has more to do with the way your brain works not the poor doctor who has to see your wife.
I am a wife and I and my husband decide things together. It is normal that this must be for things to work.
We make all our decisions together and we decided together to opt for a female doctor for intimate examinations because my sweet hubby would feel very uncomfortable with another man (especially a young one) watching me without underwear in the same position I lie on the bed to allow him to make love to me.
I (the wife) found it pretty honest when my husband told me that it would sicken him to see another man inserting his fingers in my vagina for a bi-manual examination or in my anus for a rectal examination, let alone inserting a speculum inside an opening my vagina wide...That must be pretty upsetting to watch...
I know he loves me very much and in case there was an emergency first doctor first regarding of the gender, but when there is no emergency and there is time to choose why should a woman give her husband a slap on the face and intentionally choose a male doctor? Especially if you husband expressed a discomfort for this. I also think that it is an offence to the dignity of any husband to tell him that a male doctor is superior to him as he can handle all women without ever being aroused.

Do you really think husbands who express genuine concern about male gynecologist are immature and want their wives get sick? they love their wives and rightfully want to protect the from those guys who pretend to be super-men and to be so used to see women, that they can see how many as they want because they have super-control powers.

I read many of ur posts and YOU ARE UTTERLY IGNORANT, u have NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE OF BEING ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS RELY ONLY ON YOUR IGNORANT, SELF-CENTERED EGO TO EXPRESS OPINIONS...I FEEL SORRY FOR UR WIFE (if a loser like u have one)...POOR HER AND POOR U...
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3378
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a wife and I and my husband decide things together. It is normal that this must be for things to work.
We make all our decisions together and we decided together to opt for a female doctor for intimate examinations because my sweet hubby would feel very uncomfortable with another man (especially a young one) watching me without underwear in the same position I lie on the bed to allow him to make love to me.
I (the wife) found it pretty honest when my husband told me that it would sicken him to see another man inserting his fingers in my vagina for a bi-manual examination or in my anus for a rectal examination, let alone inserting a speculum inside an opening my vagina wide...That must be pretty upsetting to watch...
I know he loves me very much and in case there was an emergency first doctor first regarding of the gender, but when there is no emergency and there is time to choose why should a woman give her husband a slap on the face and intentionally choose a male doctor? Especially if you husband expressed a discomfort for this. I also think that it is an offence to the dignity of any husband to tell him that a male doctor is superior to him as he can handle all women without ever being aroused.
Do you really think husbands who express genuine concern about male gynecologist are immature and want their wives get sick? they love their wives and rightfully want to protect the from those guys who pretend to be super-men and to be so used to see women, that they can see how many as they want because they have super-control powers.
I read many of ur posts and YOU ARE UTTERLY IGNORANT, u have NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE OF BEING ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS RELY ONLY ON YOUR IGNORANT, SELF-CENTERED EGO TO EXPRESS OPINIONS...I FEEL SORRY FOR UR WIFE (if a loser like u have one)...POOR HER AND POOR U...
Lucy, my wife and I have a relationship very similar to you and your husband. Neither one of us would do ANYTHING which would upset the other, why would someone ? Some people don't get it, sad. The metropolitan are where we live has many universities and moder day hospitals, as a result the young woman graduating from medical school who have gone into obgyn stay in the area. While a lot of the senior obgyn doctors are male most of them are in administrative positions and close to retirement. The vast majority of the obgyn doctors who actually see patients are female, a male would actually be hard to find. All my children and others I know have had their children delivered by a female obgyn. This are a lot differant the twenty thirty years ago, it's a NEW world. Some people live in the past, like the song says,"Glory days." kind of sad actually.
Lobby

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3381
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the wooden tooth crowd over in Britain can get up on their high horses and dictate but over here in the US a husband make get the Hell beat out of him for trying to control his wife.
I am afraid to read such a bunch of inaccurate/biased/false information.

May be if the writer of those inappropriate comments travelled a bit more outside the tiny Louisville, he would see that American women are not as he wants to portray them. I travelled throughout the United States, and have visited many states and cities. Not long ago I was in Washington DC and now I am on the opposite coast in LA for a meeting at California State University – Los Angeles. Everywhere, the Women-Only Ob-Gyn Practices are booming. Female Ob-Gyns earn higher salaries because they attract more patients and male ob-gyns are frequently being fired and replaced because they do not attract enough clients. This statement I am making is widely documented in the following research:
“THE CASE OF THE MALE OB-GYN: A PROPOSAFLO R EXPANSIOONF THE PRIVACY BFOQ IN THE HEALTHCARE CONTEXT.” Written by Emily Gold Waldmant, Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton, New York, New York. Law Clerk to Chief, Judge William G. Young, United States District Court of Massachusetts (2002-03). J.D., magna cum laude, Harvard Law School (2002). B.A., summa cum laude, Yale University (1999).
In this paper she provides concrete documentation that “the face of the typical OB-GYN practice is changing rapidly. Over the past ten years, women have gone from filling slightly less than half of the nation's OB-GYN residencies to filling more than two-thirds of them. All-female OB-GYN medical practices have risen in popularity. Job openings frequently express preferences for female applicants-sometimes, as illustrated above, by describing the medical practice as an all-female group. Female OB-GYNS are sometimes offered higher starting salaries: and numerous physicians report that male medical students are being discouraged from entering the field.'

The problem has become such a big issue in the States that "male doctors troubled by
the phenomenon, arguing that it reflects sex discrimination"

The paper documents that "increasing numbers of male OB-GYNS may
bring gender discrimination cases to court, just as Dr. Garfinkel who was fired because he did not bring enough clients to the clinics because female patients prefer female doctors"

In fact, courts have
not yet ruled on the precise question of whether an OB-GYN practice can
make explicitly gender-based decisions about which physicians to hire and
fire.
The first court that does have to address the precise question of gender
preferences in the OB-GYN context will face some complex questions
about anti-discrimination law and its desirable reach.

The current formulation of this standard states
that in order to qualify as a bona fide occupational qualification ("BFOQ),
a job qualification must relate to the "essence" or "central mission" of the
employer's business. ourts will thus have to determine whether female
sex is a BFOQ for practicing as an OB-GYN.

The question of whether there should be male OB-GYNS is not an
easy one. In general, customer preferences for a particular gender do not
alone justify a BFOQ.
A number of lower courts, however, have found that customer
privacy interests in prisons, restrooms, and-most importantly for the
purposes of this article- healthcare institutions are sufficient to create a BFOQ.For example, several courts have held that hospitals are entitled
to employ only female nurses in their labor and delivery units (See EEOC v. Mercy Health Ctr., No. CIV-80-1374-W, 1982 U.S. Dist. LEXIS
12256, at *11-*13 (W.D. Okla. Feb. 2, 1982)(holding that gender-based discrimination
against male labor and delivery nurses was justified because of the expectant mother's
personal privacy interest)
Gary

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3382
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a wife and I and my husband decide things together. It is normal that this must be for things to work.
We make all our decisions together and we decided together to opt for a female doctor for intimate examinations because my sweet hubby would feel very uncomfortable with another man (especially a young one) watching me without underwear in the same position I lie on the bed to allow him to make love to me.
I (the wife) found it pretty honest when my husband told me that it would sicken him to see another man inserting his fingers in my vagina for a bi-manual examination or in my anus for a rectal examination, let alone inserting a speculum inside an opening my vagina wide...That must be pretty upsetting to watch...
I know he loves me very much and in case there was an emergency first doctor first regarding of the gender, but when there is no emergency and there is time to choose why should a woman give her husband a slap on the face and intentionally choose a male doctor? Especially if you husband expressed a discomfort for this. I also think that it is an offence to the dignity of any husband to tell him that a male doctor is superior to him as he can handle all women without ever being aroused.
Do you really think husbands who express genuine concern about male gynecologist are immature and want their wives get sick? they love their wives and rightfully want to protect the from those guys who pretend to be super-men and to be so used to see women, that they can see how many as they want because they have super-control powers.
I read many of ur posts and YOU ARE UTTERLY IGNORANT, u have NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE OF BEING ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS RELY ONLY ON YOUR IGNORANT, SELF-CENTERED EGO TO EXPRESS OPINIONS...I FEEL SORRY FOR UR WIFE (if a loser like u have one)...POOR HER AND POOR U...
I would swear we just read a post from The Enlightened Husband. Many of his post were taken down for similar wording and descriptions. My wife goes to see a female doctor but all of the kids were delivered by a man. If your husband is that insecure regarding who will deliver your baby I feel sorry for you. I'm happy to read you both choose a female doctor. I'm sure it was a great choice. But that still doesn't mean a male doctor can not perform his duties as a professional. I submit there are thousand of male doctors have been professionals throughout their entire careers.
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3384
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most people have said if it was urgent/ emergency care they wouldnt care what gender the doctor was. I would consider a woman giving birth urgent/emergency care.
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3385
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, may I ask if you are simple?
Your argument is very rediculous, what has a black man using a gun for criminal activity got to do with the natural sexual urges of the Human Male?
I don't personally know any male who would wish to use a gun for crime, however every male I know has natural sexual urges.
It doesn't take much to work out that your argument is flawed and you are in fact a male gynecologist trying his hardest to keep his access to women's naked genitalia.
Yes, he wreaks of being a gynecologist. He'll denie it, but we know.
Lobby

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3386
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

THIS ARTICLE FOLLOWS FROM ABOVE:

Another research (Karama S, Roch Lecours A, Leroux J, Bourgouin P, Beaudoin G, Joubert S, et al. Areas
of brain activation in men and women during viewing of erotic filmexcerpts. Human BrainMapping. 2002;16:1–13.) shows that the size of the Male brain which is activated by visual stimuli is 3 times bigger than the size of women

A possible characteristic of sexual stimuli that men and women may attend to differently is the physical context or nonsexual details of the stimuli. This is supported by a recent eye tracking study demonstrating different gaze patterns for men and women viewing pictures of sexually explicit heterosexual activity.
The academic study Rupp HA,Wallen K. Sex differences in viewing sexual stimuli: An eye-tracking study inmen and women. Hormones and Behavior. 2007;51:524–533.
documents the following:
“Although all participants spent the majority of their viewing time looking at the genitals, female faces, and female bodies in the photos, women using hormonal contraceptives looked more often at the background of the
photos and clothing than did men. That study also found that men looked more often at the female actors’ faces and genitals in the pictures than did women.”

With reference to the issue of HABITUATION OF SEXUAL STIMULI the following findings are very relavant to understand reactions by male gynecologists. This study is:
Kelley K,Musialowski D. Repeated exposure to sexually explicit stimuli: Novelty, sex, and sexual attitudes. Archives of Sexual Behavior. 1986;15:487–498
This paper states “In a study in which both men and women habituated to repeated presentation of sexual stimuli, a sex difference in subjective arousal was observed in the content of stimuli that reinstated the response to sexual stimuli after habituation. Men reported levels of subjective arousal on the fifth day equal to that on the first only for films where new actors engaged in the previously seen sexual behaviors. Conversely, women’s subjective arousal returned to first day levels only when viewing films in which the original actors engaged in new behaviors. These data were interpreted as suggesting that men show a preference for sexual stimuli with new people, whereas women respond better to stimuli suggesting the stability and security of a consistent partner.
The finding above demonstrates that MALE GYNECOLOGISTS CANNOT HABITUATE THEMSELVES TO PATIENTS BECAUSE MALE AROUSAL IS RENEWED BY THE VIEW OF NEW VISUAL SEXUAL STIMULI.
This is consistent with the findings reported in the paper of Terri Kapsalis, Female Gynaecologist and Medical School Teacher:
Public Privates: Performing gynecology from both ends of the speculum (Duke University Press, 1997. ISBN: 0-8223-1921-7), where she also refers to previous studies from Buchwald:
"Students seem to find it very difficult to consider female genital display and manipulation in the medical context as entirely separate from sexual acts and their accompanying fears. Buchwald's lists of fears makes explicit the perceived connection between a pelvic examination and a sexual act. "… "a fear of sexual arousal" makes explicit the connection between the pelvic exam and various sexual acts. Buchwald notes that both men and women are subject to this fear of sexual arousal. "A fear of being judged inept" signals a kind of "performance anxiety," a feeling common in both inexperienced and experienced clinical and sexual performers. "A fear of disturbance of the doctor-patient relationship" recognized the existence of a type of "incest taboo" within the pelvic exam scenario."
Lobby

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3387
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

CONCLUSIONS FROM THE ABOVE ARTICLE:

These findings make some Male Gynecologists such as Dr John Smith the author of “A Physician's Explosive Account of Women's Medical Treatment -- and Mistreatment -- in America Today (Atlantic Monthly Press; $20.95)” and Dr. Nelson Soucasaux, author of “The Psychology of Gynaecology” conclude that “Male domination of the medical profession has bred a host of
abuses”, because “doctors are overpaid and undersupervised”, and a strong subconscious motivation for many men who choose
gynecology as a specialty is the "need to be in a powerful and controlling relationship with women.”

To all men and women of goodwill: In the meantime we have an official website for publishing truthful information to the public, whenever any of you feels like collaborating the email and the number are
indefenceofpatientsrights@lobb yist.com and (+44) 08452879061.
Happy to join our forces for information campaign
Lobby and Q.O. from Los-Angeles (Sant Ana)
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3388
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

George of The Jungle wrote:
Yes you can find your little forum but it no longer is on the Elizabethtown Topix Board. You can do a search and find it but this thread will now die as it should have months ago. No one knows we are posting as the thread has been placed in Topix Hell where it belongs! Tell Mr. Lobby to kiss my as* in the brown!
Heeeeee's baaaaack! Lol. Doc i can see why your jealous of him, intellectually, "he runs circles around you." Lmao. Doc let me give you some advise, don't trade back and forth with him you'll look stupid again.
Lobby - Qualified Opinion

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3390
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Another research (Karama S, Roch Lecours A, Leroux J, Bourgouin P, Beaudoin G, Joubert S, et al. Areas of brain activation in men and women during viewing of erotic filmexcerpts. Human BrainMapping. 2002;16:1–13.) shows that the size of the Male brain which is activated by visual stimuli is 3 times bigger than the size of women.
A possible characteristic of sexual stimuli that men and women may attend to differently is the physical context or nonsexual details of the stimuli. This is supported by a recent eye tracking study demonstrating different gaze patterns for men and women viewing pictures of sexually explicit heterosexual activity.
The academic study Rupp HA,Wallen K. Sex differences in viewing sexual stimuli: An eye-tracking study inmen and women. Hormones and Behavior. 2007;51:524–533.
documents the following:
“Although all participants spent the majority of their viewing time looking at the genitals, female faces, and female bodies in the photos, women using hormonal contraceptives looked more often at the background of the
photos and clothing than did men. That study also found that men looked more often at the female actors’ faces and genitals in the pictures than did women.”
With reference to the issue of HABITUATION OF SEXUAL STIMULI the following findings are very relavant to understand reactions by male gynecologists. This study is:
Kelley K,Musialowski D. Repeated exposure to sexually explicit stimuli: Novelty, sex, and sexual attitudes. Archives of Sexual Behavior. 1986;15:487–498
This paper states “In a study in which both men and women habituated to repeated presentation of sexual stimuli, a sex difference in subjective arousal was observed in the content of stimuli that reinstated the response to sexual stimuli after habituation. Men reported levels of subjective arousal on the fifth day equal to that on the first only for films where new actors engaged in the previously seen sexual behaviors. Conversely, women’s subjective arousal returned to first day levels only when viewing films in which the original actors engaged in new behaviors. These data were interpreted as suggesting that men show a preference for sexual stimuli with new people, whereas women respond better to stimuli suggesting the stability and security of a consistent partner.
The finding above demonstrates that MALE GYNECOLOGISTS CANNOT HABITUATE THEMSELVES TO PATIENTS BECAUSE MALE AROUSAL IS RENEWED BY THE VIEW OF NEW VISUAL SEXUAL STIMULI.
Lobby - Qualified Opinion

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3391
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

The studies quoted above are consistent with the findings reported in the paper of Terri Kapsalis, Female Gynaecologist and Medical School Teacher:

Public Privates: Performing gynecology from both ends of the speculum (Duke University Press, 1997. ISBN: 0-8223-1921-7).

In her book she refers to previous studies from Buchwald:
"Students seem to find it very difficult to consider female genital display and manipulation in the medical context as entirely separate from sexual acts and their accompanying fears. Buchwald's lists of fears makes explicit the perceived connection between a pelvic examination and a sexual act. "… "a fear of sexual arousal" makes explicit the connection between the pelvic exam and various sexual acts. Buchwald notes that both men and women are subject to this fear of sexual arousal. "A fear of being judged inept" signals a kind of "performance anxiety," a feeling common in both inexperienced and experienced clinical and sexual performers. "A fear of disturbance of the doctor-patient relationship" recognized the existence of a type of "incest taboo" within the pelvic exam scenario."

Overall, the scientific evidence that male doctors cannot turn-off
their sexual instincts during intimate examinations make some Male Gynecologists, such as Dr John Smith the author of “A Physician's Explosive Account of Women's Medical Treatment -- and Mistreatment -- in America Today (Atlantic Monthly Press; $20.95)” and Dr. Nelson Soucasaux, author of “The Psychology of Gynaecology”,
conclude that “Male domination of the medical profession has bred a host of abuses”, because “doctors are overpaid and undersupervised”, and a strong subconscious motivation for many men who choose gynecology as a specialty is the "need to be in a powerful and controlling relationship with women.”

These findings must be known by the public.

Women and husbands must be made aware that it's not unjustified to fear male doctors may feel sexual arousal during pelvic exams.

Women and their husbands must be reassured that they are not insecure or immature, but that there are well grounded scientific motivations to believe male doctors may be driven to Gynaecology for subconscious (or conscious) sexual desires or for the subconscious pleasure in exerting power over women.

Women and their husbands must be reminded that despite the supreme court has not expressed a final ruling yet, many lower courts have already established very clearly that:

"hospitals are entitled
to employ only female nurses in their labor and delivery units because of the expectant mother's personal privacy interest".

In simple words established that the right of the patient to maintain their Privacy and Dignity intact JUSTIFIES REPLACING MALE DOCTORS AND NURSES WITH SAME GENDER DOCTORS AND NURSES

and

PROHIBITING MALE DOCTORS AND MALE NURSES TO PERFORM INTIMATE EXAMINATIONS ON WOMEN DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION.

ALL THE LAW SUITS BY MALE DOCTORS WHO WERE FIRED AND REPLACED BY FEMALES WERE LOST BY MALE DOCTORS.

Once the supreme court will issue the final ruling you will see many doctors being replaced by females, because hospitals will fear no more legal actions by male doctors for gender discrimination.
Gary - Qualified Opinion

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3392
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Lobby - Qualified Opinion wrote:
Another research (Karama S, Roch Lecours A, Leroux J, Bourgouin P, Beaudoin G, Joubert S, et al. Areas of brain activation in men and women during viewing of erotic filmexcerpts. Human BrainMapping. 2002;16:1–13.) shows that the size of the Male brain which is activated by visual stimuli is 3 times bigger than the size of women.
A possible characteristic of sexual stimuli that men and women may attend to differently is the physical context or nonsexual details of the stimuli. This is supported by a recent eye tracking study demonstrating different gaze patterns for men and women viewing pictures of sexually explicit heterosexual activity.
The academic study Rupp HA,Wallen K. Sex differences in viewing sexual stimuli: An eye-tracking study inmen and women. Hormones and Behavior. 2007;51:524–533.
documents the following:
“Although all participants spent the majority of their viewing time looking at the genitals, female faces, and female bodies in the photos, women using hormonal contraceptives looked more often at the background of the
photos and clothing than did men. That study also found that men looked more often at the female actors’ faces and genitals in the pictures than did women.”
With reference to the issue of HABITUATION OF SEXUAL STIMULI the following findings are very relavant to understand reactions by male gynecologists. This study is:
Kelley K,Musialowski D. Repeated exposure to sexually explicit stimuli: Novelty, sex, and sexual attitudes. Archives of Sexual Behavior. 1986;15:487–498
This paper states “In a study in which both men and women habituated to repeated presentation of sexual stimuli, a sex difference in subjective arousal was observed in the content of stimuli that reinstated the response to sexual stimuli after habituation. Men reported levels of subjective arousal on the fifth day equal to that on the first only for films where new actors engaged in the previously seen sexual behaviors. Conversely, women’s subjective arousal returned to first day levels only when viewing films in which the original actors engaged in new behaviors. These data were interpreted as suggesting that men show a preference for sexual stimuli with new people, whereas women respond better to stimuli suggesting the stability and security of a consistent partner.
The finding above demonstrates that MALE GYNECOLOGISTS CANNOT HABITUATE THEMSELVES TO PATIENTS BECAUSE MALE AROUSAL IS RENEWED BY THE VIEW OF NEW VISUAL SEXUAL STIMULI.
You can bombard us with all the manure you want Lobby but you can't seem to get through simple commonsense.
This entire subject is a non-issue and the fact that you come back to these hidden boards to share your propaganda is pathetic. You can jump from Washington to CA and attend all the seminars you want while eating caviar but pigs still won't fly.
Cram it Lobby, you and your issue has been regulated to the "B" team.
Now chat amongst yourself in a very proper way you maniac!
Gary - Qualified Opinion

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3393
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, may I ask if you are simple?
Your argument is very rediculous, what has a black man using a gun for criminal activity got to do with the natural sexual urges of the Human Male?
I don't personally know any male who would wish to use a gun for crime, however every male I know has natural sexual urges.
It doesn't take much to work out that your argument is flawed and you are in fact a male gynecologist trying his hardest to keep his access to women's naked genitalia.
Luke, I have little respect for your country and the posters who have been spreading this nonsense for the last year. If you don't understand my analogy then you really shouldn't post because you are mentally approaching the mongoloid level.
Now Mr Lobby and his ilk will have you believe all male doctors are abusers. Just because several have been arrested or charged with sexual abuse does not make the entire male profession rotten as Mr Lobby - Highly Qualified has so elegantly stated. He wants all male "female doctors banned".
He needs to stay home and sit with his wealthy, highly educated, inbred family and just drink that fancy French water.
There is a possibility that Mr Lobby - Highly Qualified may have some homosexual tendencies. He apparently has a problem with woman who see male doctors. Maybe his wife visited one and claimed she was touched improperly. This has all gone on long enough.
The thread will now die as I will let you talk to yourselves. No one new will be joining because this thread is now off the Topix Board unless you search for it. It will linger and then die. I am proud of the fact that I had a hand in making sure this thread was taken down. This was merely contributions by a pack of wacko's from a country that could not exist without America.
Alice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3395
Mar 4, 2013
 
Luke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3397
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Lobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Alice-Gary welcome back and thank you for posting this link.
At least you tried to contribute by doing some research, although you should refine your methodology and learn a bit better how to interpret Mean and Median results in Cross-Sectional Studies.
Your was a failed attempt to demonstrate that male gynaecologists are preferred because male doctors earn more. However you helped me to demonstrate exactly the opposite:
THE FIELD OF GYNAECOLOGY IS THE ONLY FIELD WERE MALE DOCTORS ARE PAID LESS THAN THEIR EQUIVALENT FEMALE DOCTORS.
THE LINK YOU POSTED IN FACT REFERS TO THE AVERAGE/MEDIAN SALARY WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION.
in order to verify this all the readers of this blog can refer to the following research prepared by Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, who is a famous member of the Amherst College and the National Bureau of Economic Research.
In her research the authoritative author reports the data about salaries of gynaecologist by gender, giving evidence that in this field male doctors experience an opposite trend compared to all other fields of specialization: MALE GYNAECOLOGISTS EARN LESS BECAUSE THEY ARE LESS DEMANDED AND FEMALE GYNAECOLOGIST EARN MORE BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGHER DEMAND
The abstract of the research states:
"I analyze how the imperfectly competitive market for Obstetricians
and Gynecologists clears in the face of an excess demand for
female ob-gyns. This excess demand arises because all ob-gyn
patients are women, many women prefer a female ob-gyn, and
only a small portion of ob-gyns are female. I find that both money
and non-money prices adjust: female ob-gyns charge higher fees
and also have longer waiting times. Furthermore, institutional
structure matters: waiting times adjust more when fees are
inflexible. In the end, female ob-gyns capture some but not all of
the value of the preferred service they provide."
the paper gives insightful empirical evidence of female patients preference for female doctors and can be downloaded at the following link by all those who want to verify the data.
https://www3.amherst.edu/~jwreyes/papers/Phys...
Many thanks again for reading.
Whenever any of you of goodwill feel like collaborating in doing scientific research the email and the number are
indefenceofpatientsrights@lobb yist.com and (+44) 08452879061.
Kind regards
Lobby and Q.O.
WOW GREAT POST, AT ANY TIME LOBBY SHOWS COMPETENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND PRECISION....

....It is so evident that Lobby and Q.O are of a superior league compared to this guy/lady who keeps posting under so many different names...

JAMES-GARY-ALICE-MANDY WE TOLD YOU ALREADY BEFORE....DON'T TRY TO COMPETE WITH LOBBY, YOU WILL APPEAR A STUPID COMPARED TO HIM.

HE CLEARLY HAS A MUCH HIGHER AND BETTER ALL-AROUND EDUCATION IN ALL FIELDS, MEDICINE, LAW, STATISTICS, ECONOMICS..

HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT...

Poor James-Mandy-Gary-Alice....No only he appears stupid compared to lobby, but also he demonstrate he is the one obsessed. He keeps saying he won't come back but he always comes under different names.

As if we did not know understand it is him huahauhauahauhauh....what a loser...
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3398
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your wonderful thought process, a black man robbed my friend at gun point therefore all black men are gun welding thief's who will perform robbery at gunpoint.
You do understand how this description is not accurate, don't you? Certainly not all black men are gun welding thief's.
You and your ilk have whipped everyone up to a frenzy on this male doctor issue and you are using the "all black men argument". It is a juvenile, petty, erroneous, immature, insecure, non-trust worthy position to take.
If a woman wants to see a woman doctor then by all means she should. You/we men have nothing to say in regards to who she feels confident in seeing. If she is pregnant she can murder the baby without our consent (by law) so how in the world do you come up with the idea that as men we can dictate who a woman decides to see for her female needs?
Maybe the wooden tooth crowd over in Britain can get up on their high horses and dictate but over here in the US a husband make get the Hell beat out of him for trying to control his wife.
You idiots just don't have the right to tell anyone who they can see. If this issue bothers you to the point you may divorce your wife then you are an overbearing control freak and it would be best for your wife to leave your sorry butt. You and your ilk are nothing more then insecure sniveling trolls who thing they can dominate. Sadly you are mistaken.
Again, and this point has not been addressed (nor will it), 99% of the people reading this thread were delivered by a male doctor. Your mother's got along just fine and everyone has gone on with their life's. They weren't abused or traumatized yet most will post as though every male doctor is some pervert. You can't understand (mainly because this is the way you think) that a professional male doctor could view a woman naked and not have sexual thoughts. That has more to do with the way your brain works not the poor doctor who has to see your wife.
Maybe all male doctors don't rape, but thus far all female patients who have been sexually assaulted have had it done to them by male docs.
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3399
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Gary - Qualified Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bombard us with all the manure you want Lobby but you can't seem to get through simple commonsense.
This entire subject is a non-issue and the fact that you come back to these hidden boards to share your propaganda is pathetic. You can jump from Washington to CA and attend all the seminars you want while eating caviar but pigs still won't fly.
Cram it Lobby, you and your issue has been regulated to the "B" team.
Now chat amongst yourself in a very proper way you maniac!
You call woman being raped a non issue! Shows what your all about doc. If its the b team, why are you so concerned?
CHRIS

Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3400
Mar 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Gary - Qualified Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke, I have little respect for your country and the posters who have been spreading this nonsense for the last year. If you don't understand my analogy then you really shouldn't post because you are mentally approaching the mongoloid level.
Now Mr Lobby and his ilk will have you believe all male doctors are abusers. Just because several have been arrested or charged with sexual abuse does not make the entire male profession rotten as Mr Lobby - Highly Qualified has so elegantly stated. He wants all male "female doctors banned".
He needs to stay home and sit with his wealthy, highly educated, inbred family and just drink that fancy French water.
There is a possibility that Mr Lobby - Highly Qualified may have some homosexual tendencies. He apparently has a problem with woman who see male doctors. Maybe his wife visited one and claimed she was touched improperly. This has all gone on long enough.
The thread will now die as I will let you talk to yourselves. No one new will be joining because this thread is now off the Topix Board unless you search for it. It will linger and then die. I am proud of the fact that I had a hand in making sure this thread was taken down. This was merely contributions by a pack of wacko's from a country that could not exist without America.
You've also have had a hand in keeping it alive, Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of3,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meijer store (Oct '10) 16 min smoke 97
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Jimbo 145,946
New to this site and it seems..... 2 hr AGC assc 8
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 5 hr xxharleyxx 67
Etown women are easy 5 hr longdong270 6
A warning to mothers and all women about sexist... (Nov '13) 6 hr Chadwick 30
Oh Sherry 6 hr joejoejackwild188899 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••