Male doctor and your wife
Bob

United States

#3200 Jan 8, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written in all researches of medicine and explained in all medical congresses that:
1) The American Cancer Society states that no screening test has proven to be effective and suf&#64257;ciently accurate for early detection of ovarian cancer.
2)The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists does not recommend screening for ovarian cancer in asymptomatic
women;
3) Consensus among major medical and public health
organizations is that screening for ovarian cancer in the
general population is not recommended.
Once said this, I must confirm that I would never marry mentally impaired people like you
If my woman, being fully healthy went for these unrecommended exams periodically from a male doctor, I would simply think she is an idiot an leave her...
...So that is not being controlling, that is being frank about who/what I like and who/what I don't like...
...I am not jealous of that or any other doctor, I actually pity him and any of the ladies who to have some little attentions or an illusion of better healthcare undergo these flawed procedures...
...As far as I am concerned any woman can allow any men to insert whatever she wants in her orifices, in the name of any principles she may deem valid for herself...
....However that does not mean I have to be part of her foolishness, does it?
The world if full of more intelligent and more dignified women to waste time with those of such a kind as yours...
Peace
I agree with your views. My wife and I consult with each other about everything,including health care. I've been with my wife for every doctors (female obgyn) exam while pregnant and when our children were born. We are are a team, none of this mentality of us against them, such as "we (woman) have this covered.
Bob

United States

#3201 Jan 8, 2013
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and btw the women on youtube is being paid, the visual says to women, yes it is absolutley fine for a man to penetrate her, the bottom line friend you prove nothing, without a scan, a bi manual exam should be done by a female not a horny male doctor, minimum requirement GENDER choice.
She is a PAID "female model" which M.S. practice on.
Bob

United States

#3202 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a nother man running his mouth, about something he knows nothing about,NO one makes you do and have these exams, its not a law,just a nother control freak, bottom line, oh how about this get your information right it could be every 3,6 months,and whats this every 3 years stuff its every 1 year. you know it sounds like you men are afraid we women get off having this done, like I said NO ONE MAKES YOU HAVE THIS DONE. Oh bye the way make sure you keep your women covered up from head to toe. some one might see
After seeing your poor writing skill, it would be difficult for me to believe that your reading skills are any better. You should listen to and do everything your doctor tells you to do instead of trying to read it and figure it out for yourself. Good luck.
Bob

United States

#3204 Jan 8, 2013
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid model, always thought a women paid for that type of work had a different title lol. Best wishes.
They use to use "those type of woman" for the M.S. to practice on. What does that tell you about that vile exam?
pailrider

Grimsby, UK

#3205 Jan 8, 2013
Jessie

UK

#3206 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
NO one makes you do and have these exams, its not a law,just a nother control freak

you know it sounds like you men are afraid we women get off having this done

Oh bye the way make sure you keep your women covered up from head to toe. some one might see
To answer your 3 main points 'why'.

Doctor's here in the UK pressure women to have these exams, every time a woman goes for something not in any way related to her vagina the Doctor usually ends up asking her when she last had a pap/smear and makes the woman feel guilty for going to him again for any complaint unless she allows him to do that pap/smear and breast exam on her. The thing is, my 'attractive' friends, the ones with the tight butts get more pressure from the male doctors than my 'larger built' friends and they are the ones that are more likely to have health problems down there. And my male friends, well the docs don't bother with them unless they complain, complain, complain about a pain or an ache, then they're told to stop worrying. Yet Barbie Doll walks in to the doc's office and it's "when was the last time you had a pap/smear? Is there ovarian cancer in your family? Or any cancer? If there is then I recomment we do a pelvic examination and breast examination just to be on the safe side".

And you know what 'who'. I DO have friends that do 'get off' if they happen to find their male doctor attractive. The exams are quite masterfull and caring all at the same time by a handsome, well paid, educated, refined,'gentleman'. It's no different than your husband wanting to go to a pamela anderson lookalike prostitute, you saying he wouldn't enjoy her examing his genitals? I'm talking a routine checkup here, so nothing to make the patient alarmed or uneasy.

I keep 'covered up' for my husband. He's fine with people seeing my legs and doesn't mind me going topless on beach holidays but there is NO WAY that he would ever tolerate a man approaching me on the beach offering an intimate exam. OMG.
Jessie

Camberley, UK

#3207 Jan 8, 2013
DNABSUH DENETHGILNE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, haven't you heard of a Female Doctor?
I ALWAYS insist on a female when it comes to intimate exams. I wouldn't be able to look my husband in the eye if I let a male do it, especially if I thought he were fit.
Bob

United States

#3208 Jan 8, 2013
Some say, "Not all male doctors (G.P.'s, Gyn's) are pervs (you can also enjoy the sight of a naked woman and not be a perv, just a man) true enough. But how do you know which ones, have you got a crystal ball?
hurtfull topic

Glasgow, KY

#3209 Jan 8, 2013
this is a crazy topic for sure
Bob

United States

#3210 Jan 8, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your 3 main points 'why'.
Doctor's here in the UK pressure women to have these exams, every time a woman goes for something not in any way related to her vagina the Doctor usually ends up asking her when she last had a pap/smear and makes the woman feel guilty for going to him again for any complaint unless she allows him to do that pap/smear and breast exam on her. The thing is, my 'attractive' friends, the ones with the tight butts get more pressure from the male doctors than my 'larger built' friends and they are the ones that are more likely to have health problems down there. And my male friends, well the docs don't bother with them unless they complain, complain, complain about a pain or an ache, then they're told to stop worrying. Yet Barbie Doll walks in to the doc's office and it's "when was the last time you had a pap/smear? Is there ovarian cancer in your family? Or any cancer? If there is then I recomment we do a pelvic examination and breast examination just to be on the safe side".
And you know what 'who'. I DO have friends that do 'get off' if they happen to find their male doctor attractive. The exams are quite masterfull and caring all at the same time by a handsome, well paid, educated, refined,'gentleman'. It's no different than your husband wanting to go to a pamela anderson lookalike prostitute, you saying he wouldn't enjoy her examing his genitals? I'm talking a routine checkup here, so nothing to make the patient alarmed or uneasy.
I keep 'covered up' for my husband. He's fine with people seeing my legs and doesn't mind me going topless on beach holidays but there is NO WAY that he would ever tolerate a man approaching me on the beach offering an intimate exam. OMG.
Your a very descent respectable wife, mother. You have my respect. Your husband is a lucky man, my wife holds the same values. I'm also lucky.
why

Greensburg, KY

#3211 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If you watch the YouTube bi-manual examination you will see what the doctor does.
Why, can I ask you if you can feel anything when this examination is done? It sure looks the same as preparing one's wife for intercourse.
IF you have to prepair your wife , you need help, Im thinking you and George might be a little ashamed of what you have,might I say stop watching naked women on you tube and go spend some time with your spouse, after all if you dont want people looking at your wife ,why are you looking at this any way, oh let me guess so you can learn abot this so called useless test, right?
why

Greensburg, KY

#3212 Jan 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Your a very descent respectable wife, mother. You have my respect. Your husband is a lucky man, my wife holds the same values. I'm also lucky.
it is the same here,except male or female ask the same question
why

Greensburg, KY

#3213 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Your Male Doctor didn't have PAIN on his mind. He was probably VERY comfortable, confident and relaxed and on his own territory free for his mind to run rings around your naked body.
you are just sick, prevert
why

Greensburg, KY

#3214 Jan 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> It's every three to five years under the new guidelines, A.C.S., etc.
Dear Bob ,If you were a women then you would know if a women goes to the DR. for birth controll you get exams EVERY YEAR , they are called yearlys , no exam no birth controll .I think you men should stay out of ( OUR ) bussiness. yes OURS
Bob

United States

#3215 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Bob ,If you were a women then you would know if a women goes to the DR. for birth controll you get exams EVERY YEAR , they are called yearlys , no exam no birth controll .I think you men should stay out of ( OUR ) bussiness. yes OURS
A person doesnt need a pelvic exam for b/c, only a need to check of b.p. look it up and read it for yourself, if you can. Your correct, your not my concern, only my wife is and I hers.
James

Chester-le-street, UK

#3216 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Bob ,If you were a women then you would know if a women goes to the DR. for birth controll you get exams EVERY YEAR , they are called yearlys , no exam no birth controll .I think you men should stay out of ( OUR ) bussiness. yes OURS
huhuauha This is another of those fool women tricked into letting her male doctor giving her a pelvic for a pill, which the Americal medical council is pushing for selling over the counter...LOL

Given how she writes, and her level of illitaracy, I guess she has we have to understand her, poor woman...she does not even realise she's being exploited
EEEE HHHH

Norwich, UK

#3217 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
So why don't you ask for a woman?
EEEE HHHH

Norwich, UK

#3218 Jan 8, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> IF you have to prepair your wife , you need help, Im thinking you and George might be a little ashamed of what you have,might I say stop watching naked women on you tube and go spend some time with your spouse, after all if you dont want people looking at your wife ,why are you looking at this any way, oh let me guess so you can learn abot this so called useless test, right?
Seeing the exams on the tube sickened me to the max. The male doc chooses to see that LIVE on a daily basis and the women that allow him to do that are in fact the sickos.
pailrider

Grimsby, UK

#3219 Jan 9, 2013
why wrote:
You know the answer mandy lol
Mandy

United States

#3220 Jan 9, 2013
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the answer mandy lol
Leave me alone. I have not said anything on here as I only use 1 screeen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tatu in Towne Mall.. (Mar '13) 4 hr Yup 21
HOOTERS signed deal to open new location - I-65... 4 hr Hired 29
When Will Amber Get Out of Jail? 5 hr Book critic 12
Metalsa boyd 5 hr Ahhh 11
Hardin County Industrial Foundation 6 hr Moner 22
Aaron Patterson Drunk & Cheat s on his wife! ! (May '15) 6 hr Karl 41
BRAC SCANDAL topic removed 9 hr Cert N Lic Them All 1

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance