Male doctor and your wife

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2960 Dec 30, 2012
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly mentally unstable people attack as you do honey bee, you're calculative and cold with no concern for anyone else's feeling. You're out for yourself, it shows quite clearly.
You show clear signs of someone who's only emotion is anger and revenge, I would say that's psychopathic!
Nope! Not at all, actually, one of the kindest people you could meet. However, I've had my run INS with people like EH before on this forum and WILL NOT,...listen to me WILL NOT tolerate people being mean to me. You (EH) said I must enjoy being touched and Lord I can't even remember what else, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE HAHAHAHAHA!
If you think your little words bother me then you are sadly mistaken.:)
I didn't have anyone run off, THEY did it by spamming and being so mean. I am not a moderator, do how do you propose I had anyone run off?
Now tell me again how you hope I get abused. You've already said that to me before LOL!.
I see a woman, I am always heavily armed, I don't see that happening so DREAM ON sicko!
I do feel bad for Anyone that gets abused by a doctor, OR an overbearing husband. Try someone else to pick on you wont bother me :)
For the legitimate people, yes I do have much sympathy.

Have a Jolly good day posting your non sense!:)
F Y I

United States

#2961 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
BINGO!!!!!! Mr religion now you're accusing me of being an ignorant bigot haha that is rich!!
Being such a religious fanatic as you PRETEND why would you EVER stand up for an abomination in Gods eyes?
I do not judge, I was just throwing the bait and HAHA YOU TOOK IT!!!
I don't agree with the lifestyle, but don't condemn, that is NOT my place, only between GOD AND THEM!! I simply baited you and you took it. You must have like the shiney spinning thing under the water lolololol
I led you right down the path and exposed you as a bigot and being prejudice with your ignorant statements about lesbian woman. You threw me what bait???? I took it?????? Then what supposedly happened after I "took the bait."??????? You were also WRONG about being a religious fanatic, I've NEVER made any religious statements on this forum.

Location hidden

#2962 Dec 30, 2012
Hahahaha are you a writer for the democrats, I LOVE that twist on my weird you just did! Heehee
I asked if s female gyno that its a lesbian is the same.....
Again, since I don't jump on your bandwagon you want to attack. You are amusing!
Lobby

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2963 Dec 30, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobby, I appreciate the way you wrote the above post as it is considerate and logical. But then I read a couple post past yours and I see posters from England attempting to claim Mandy and I are the same posters. That is getting rather old and it's not true. I nothing else we each have our own style of writing and when we post, even when not registered, it's obviously from different cities.
I will make more of an effort to read your links and respond. I don't believe we are that far apart other than the broad brush approach and that may not be you doing it.
There are others on here that are here solely to spam, troll, and torment. It should be rather obvious who those folks are.
I believe your post above has been one of the most civil I have received on here.
Thank you for writing it!
Just for your information posts from 2952 to 2957 shows link to medical research.

Since you said the phenomenon in the USA is not that big please see that statistics reported by recent research:

Of the Members of the American Medical Association who were studied 176 out of 1891(i.e. 9.30%) committed sexual violations and 93.2% of these were male doctors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1 ...

please refer to my posts from 2952 to 2957 for further references.
Lobby

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2964 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Hahahaha are you a writer for the democrats, I LOVE that twist on my weird you just did! Heehee
Again, since I don't jump on your bandwagon you want to attack. You are amusing!
Can you STOP INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS. Be an Adult
Lobby

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2965 Dec 30, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text>I led you right down the path and exposed you as a bigot and being prejudice with your ignorant statements about lesbian woman. You threw me what bait???? I took it?????? Then what supposedly happened after I "took the bait."??????? You were also WRONG about being a religious fanatic, I've NEVER made any religious statements on this forum.
FYI please let attacks go, people who attacks others and spam ruin the discussion and they will be judged for what they do.
F Y I

United States

#2966 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa whoa....aren't lesbians hard wired like men?? haha have fun arguing with yourself, James, have a good day :)
There's your exact statement there. Answer; NO. Do you say otherwise ?
F Y I

United States

#2967 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
"I love that twist on my weird you just did!??????, WHAT! What are you talking about? What does that mean, seriously????
F Y I

United States

#2968 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Are you confusing me with some thing/one else AGAIN?????

Location hidden

#2969 Dec 30, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text>"I love that twist on my weird you just did!??????, WHAT! What are you talking about? What does that mean, seriously????
Twist on words, not weirds, sorry my little phone makes alot of typos.
I'm not being mean, but when attacked I will defend myself, why don't you post what he said to me? Come on now, be fair!
I was very nice to that poser until I was verbally attacked and wished bad things would happen. No poser isn't a typo.

I have a horror story about a doctor, not a sexual abuse but a terrible injustice, would you like to hear it?

Location hidden

#2970 Dec 30, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confusing me with some thing/one else AGAIN?????
I don't know, perhaps, what is your location?
If so I apologize but I do know people that aren't registered change names all the time here, so you tell me .....

Location hidden

#2971 Dec 30, 2012
Lobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you STOP INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS. Be an Adult
So you have no problem with the way I was insulted from my first post?
That's rich.
Jessie

UK

#2972 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Not at all, actually, one of the kindest people you could meet. However, I've had my run INS with people like EH before on this forum and WILL NOT,...listen to me WILL NOT tolerate people being mean to me. You (EH) said I must enjoy being touched and Lord I can't even remember what else, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE HAHAHAHAHA!
If you think your little words bother me then you are sadly mistaken.:)
I didn't have anyone run off, THEY did it by spamming and being so mean. I am not a moderator, do how do you propose I had anyone run off?
Now tell me again how you hope I get abused. You've already said that to me before LOL!.
I see a woman, I am always heavily armed, I don't see that happening so DREAM ON sicko!
I do feel bad for Anyone that gets abused by a doctor, OR an overbearing husband. Try someone else to pick on you wont bother me :)
For the legitimate people, yes I do have much sympathy.
Have a Jolly good day posting your non sense!:)
Why are you calling me 'sicko'? Isn't that verbal abuse?

Why are you on here if you feel that people upset you?

I URGE people to read Honey Bee's post (attached) and make your own mind up who's the abusive one here!
Jessie

UK

#2973 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
You've exposed your TRUE self here Honey Bee.

Location hidden

#2974 Dec 30, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> There's your exact statement there. Answer; NO. Do you say otherwise ?
No I don't, I still stand by the valid question that I asked. When asked I was attacked, so to speak. You may point out ask my posts but in fairness you should also posts the ones from them being CHILDISH to me...it is afterall, the right thing to do instead of being one sided and twisting it. Look how Mandy and James And others were attacked, why are you fingerpointing at me alone here? I really don't care because this thread has run its course. They wanted to
” enlighten”...looks like that task had been accomplished, then it turned into a person just belittling anyone who had a different view point to add. Again....try again if you are trying to anger me, it will not work :)
Jessie

UK

#2975 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee, give up before you get kicked off. You're abusive, insulting, insensitive and arrogant! I, for one, will be reporting you!
James

Louisville, KY

#2976 Dec 30, 2012
In defense of Honey Bee, as Lobby stated FYI, if you continue to argue and lash out people will get defensive. Honey Bee is obviously a female who has never experienced any abuse from the male obgyn. For all we know she may have great respect for him. I am not talking about some sick sexual desire just perhaps gratitude getting her through a pregnancy or other issues. Most people are going to make decisions and judgements based on their experiences. She had a good experience as perhaps she was seen by one of the 90.9% of the doctors that aren't abusers (or at least haven't been caught yet). So she is defending the profession because through her eyes everything is good and the detractors are just attempting to stir up trouble. Lace that in with antagonists who want to graphically describe the sexual abuse that has either been reported as having occurred or be described by posters merely to insult, shock, or humiliate a fellow poster who is making a sincere effort to share their real life experiences and you end up with a thread that has gone off the tracks.
For what it's worth at least lobby is making every attempt to right the ship.
FYI, Honey Bee can be 100% correct from her perspective and her experiences.
But Honey Bee for whatever reason lobby and FYI want to keep reporting there is abuse out there and we can not deny that there is "some" abuse occurring.
The solution to the abuse appears to be if your male obgyn does anything weird do not allow it or simply go to only a female doctor and that ends the chances of being abused.
That one paragraph above is the solution to this entire time wasting thread. Why after exposing all of the reported abuse via links to blogs and on-line newspapers is there any debate I don't know?
Mr. lobby and FYI, what more do you hope to accomplish through this thread?
Other than future abuses being reported that you can link to what more can be done to further this topic on Topix?
Again, anyone who can read has got your message and no one is in dispute of your claims of abuse.
We get it.
Now what?
F Y I

United States

#2977 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist on words, not weirds, sorry my little phone makes alot of typos.
I'm not being mean, but when attacked I will defend myself, why don't you post what he said to me? Come on now, be fair!
I was very nice to that poser until I was verbally attacked and wished bad things would happen. No poser isn't a typo.
I have a horror story about a doctor, not a sexual abuse but a terrible injustice, would you like to hear it?
Sure

Location hidden

#2978 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you James, I hope you're not ” attacked” again. I'm done here, there is no reasoning with them. I tried reasoning, then had to defend, but really don't need to defend myself against anyone ESP on Topix. I see they don't care to hear the abuse I suffered from a surgeon who hacked me up, they just want to argue.
Have a great day sir! Again thank you for the voice of reasoning however I feel it will go unnoticed or you will now be in the line of fire.
Good luck :)
And my sincerest empathy to ANYONE suffering from repercussions of abuse
F Y I

United States

#2980 Dec 30, 2012
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, I still stand by the valid question that I asked. When asked I was attacked, so to speak. You may point out ask my posts but in fairness you should also posts the ones from them being CHILDISH to me...it is afterall, the right thing to do instead of being one sided and twisting it. Look how Mandy and James And others were attacked, why are you fingerpointing at me alone here? I really don't care because this thread has run its course. They wanted to
” enlighten”...looks like that task had been accomplished, then it turned into a person just belittling anyone who had a different view point to add. Again....try again if you are trying to anger me, it will not work :)
The question being do we think lesbians are hard wired like men? We both answered "NO." Good we agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 15 min fyi 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Dennis Parrett as State Senator? 1 hr Inspector Gadget 14
Heaven C 1 hr areyou 131
Metalsa 3 hr Angry 3
Need to borrow money - emergency 3 hr Desperate 1
bbc needing white peice to use now call now dri... 5 hr mollyworshipbbc 1
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 7 hr Justin B 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages