Male doctor and your wife
lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#2509 Dec 19, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> "The doctor I could have been EAT up with." Do you mean EATIN' up with cancer." Moron! Listen up you might learn something. A.C.S. recommends for somebody in my wife's shoes. She is also H.P.V. free. Every 5 years. U.S.P.S.T.F., 3 years and A.C.O.G. Every three years. I think these agencies who write these guidlines know a little more then you. Please don't take my word for it, look it up and read (or have someone else read it to you) yourself.
YOur just an ignorant yankee!! YES I COULD HAVE BEEN EATIN up with cancer!! You think you know everythign well Im here to tell you that you don't!! and the facts you posted must be old about the dr's and their abuse of women in their office. Where Im from a nurse has to be present and it has been that way for years!! all it takes is a little common sense. Good grief. But, I understand you yankees don't have any of that! Have a good day sir!
F Y I

United States

#2510 Dec 19, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Mandy but I am happy to read I am not the only one who refers to people from GB as limp wrist.
I'm beginning to think this Mandy person must be a logical thinker!
Jimmy, what gender is your wife's gyn????? male ha.
F Y I

United States

#2513 Dec 19, 2012
lady wrote:
<quoted text> YOur just an ignorant yankee!! YES I COULD HAVE BEEN EATIN up with cancer!! You think you know everythign well Im here to tell you that you don't!! and the facts you pNosted must be old about the dr's and their abuse of women in their office. Where Im from a nurse has to be present and it has been that way for years!! all it takes is a little common sense. Good grief. But, I understand you yankees don't have any of that! Have a good day sir!
All three guidelines listed above are for 2012. Dr. Bruce smith's crime was committed in 2010. The fact that a nurse has to be present when a male doctor performs an intimate exam on a woman, but a female doctor does not need the same speaks volumes, don't you think. It's like leaving a dog alone with a piece of red meat, we know what will happen. Though, if the dogs trainer is there the dog doesn't go after the meat. As far as my wife being a moron/ ignorant, she's very well educated and an intelligent woman. She has the ability to research and navigate the medical system and determine what is needed for her. She doesn't need anyone telling her what to do, most people do. You on the other hand would do well with other people telling you what to do. EATIN should be EATIN'. By the way, your doctor really used the word eatin'? Or is that just your translation to what he said. Keep doing what your doctor says, that would be best for you.
James

Louisville, KY

#2514 Dec 19, 2012
Modest Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes no difference about a nurse being present with the male doctor.
I suggest you do some research and check out tips about how female patients can prevent sexual abuse by doctors at http://sexualmisconductbydoctors.com/femaleti... . Make sure you check out important information on that web site at http://sexualmisconductbydoctors.com/resource... .
I went to the first link you provided and it is obvious the page was created by a troll with a limited amount of schooling. It looks like a homemade web page.
Why would 3 or 4 males on this thread be so hellbent on this subject?
Also, your response that "it makes no difference if a nurse is present" is asinine. To just type a sentence that is not even a logical response reeks of ignorance and being a troll.
Any links you want us to read should be from someone that has creditability. Cheap looking webpages that an eighth grader good throw up on the web shouldn't count. Any one of the many sick trolls that hangout here could have produced that rubbish.
James

Louisville, KY

#2515 Dec 19, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> All three guidelines listed above are for 2012. Dr. Bruce smith's crime was committed in 2010. The fact that a nurse has to be present when a male doctor performs an intimate exam on a woman, but a female doctor does not need the same speaks volumes, don't you think. It's like leaving a dog alone with a piece of red meat, we know what will happen. Though, if the dogs trainer is there the dog doesn't go after the meat. As far as my wife being a moron/ ignorant, she's very well educated and an intelligent woman. She has the ability to research and navigate the medical system and determine what is needed for her. She doesn't need anyone telling her what to do, most people do. You on the other hand would do well with other people telling you what to do. EATIN should be EATIN'. By the way, your doctor really used the word eatin'? Or is that just your translation to what he said. Keep doing what your doctor says, that would be best for you.
Painting again with a large brush?
Troll.
James

Louisville, KY

#2516 Dec 19, 2012
Does pailrider, FYI, & ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND have jobs other than posting BS on Topix Boards thousands of miles from where they live?
Just curious.
I realize there is a time difference in the GB so they should be sleeping when I am awake.
Are any of them married or are they manually stimulating themselves nightly?
Perhaps they think of these nasty male OBGYN's when they are fiddling with themselves and then post on here because of guilt?
If any of my speculation sounds crazy you haven't read some of the other 2,443 posts, many of which have been made by the 3 indigents listed above.
The word "loser" comes to mind whenever I see any of the above posting.
F Y I

United States

#2518 Dec 19, 2012
James wrote:
Does pailrider, FYI, & ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND have jobs other than posting BS on Topix Boards thousands of miles from where they live?
Just curious.
I realize there is a time difference in the GB so they should be sleeping when I am awake.
Are any of them married or are they manually stimulating themselves nightly?
Perhaps they think of these nasty male OBGYN's when they are fiddling with themselves and then post on here because of guilt?
If any of my speculation sounds crazy you haven't read some of the other 2,443 posts, many of which have been made by the 3 indigents listed above.
The word "loser" comes to mind whenever I see any of the above posting.
We make fun in other what we are most insecure about in ourselves, right jimmy? What gender is your wife's gynecologist? Everything you just stated about others applies to you as well.
F Y I

United States

#2519 Dec 19, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the first link you provided and it is obvious the page was created by a troll with a limited amount of schooling. It looks like a homemade web page.
Why would 3 or 4 males on this thread be so hellbent on this subject?
Also, your response that "it makes no difference if a nurse is present" is asinine. To just type a sentence that is not even a logical response reeks of ignorance and being a troll.
Any links you want us to read should be from someone that has creditability. Cheap looking webpages that an eighth grader good throw up on the web shouldn't count. Any one of the many sick trolls that hangout here could have produced that rubbish.
Better to ask, why is one male, jimmy, so hellbent on this subject. Your a hypocrite and a troll jim.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#2520 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
alright cool
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#2521 Dec 19, 2012
Well to all of you like I stated stop being a bunch of whiners, THERE ARE NURSES PRESENT during exams and they have been for years now. Suck it up and get over it, good grief, if you can't trust your wife anymore than that you need to get out anyway!! I mean anyone can run and scream if a nurse happen not to be present. Sound like a bunch of insecure men to me!! Guess you would rather your wife die of cancer than to have her exams, thats real love anyway!! bunch of whiners!!
The Truth Stings

UK

#2522 Dec 19, 2012
kuntrygirl wrote:
Well to all of you like I stated stop being a bunch of whiners, THERE ARE NURSES PRESENT during exams and they have been for years now. Suck it up and get over it, good grief, if you can't trust your wife anymore than that you need to get out anyway!! I mean anyone can run and scream if a nurse happen not to be present. Sound like a bunch of insecure men to me!! Guess you would rather your wife die of cancer than to have her exams, thats real love anyway!! bunch of whiners!!
Some women choose not to scream as they don't always know if the doctor is supposed to be doing the things he's doing to her or not.

Some women decide to let the doctor do as he pleases as they are raised to trust the doctor.

Some women start to question what he's doing so he simply presses the correct buttons and she soon settles down.

Doctors know if a women will be ok with anything more than a regular examination as he can easily assess her state or sexual arousal by scent and swelling due to extra blood being pumped to her crotch area.

Some will let he go further than he should, some men see prostitutes but that isn't right either. How many of you ladies here would be happy with your man seeing a prostitute?

I can hear all the "NO WAY!" well, don't play dirty on your man by letting the doc do naughties then miss loose knickers!
Roger

UK

#2525 Dec 19, 2012
I've recently read through this whole thread and analysed the characteristics of some posters.

It's obvious to me that Mandy, James, Anarcho are the same person and probably a male gynecologist.
Roger

UK

#2526 Dec 19, 2012
now i think James is calling himself kuntrygirl.
James

Louisville, KY

#2530 Dec 19, 2012
I am not Mandy or Anarcho.
Look at the cities we are posting from.
Do not feed the trolls (DNFTT)!
Modest Woman

Waynesville, NC

#2532 Dec 20, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Modest Woman, your advice makes perfect sense and I hope that all self preserving women will take note and act upon your sound advice.
May I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy Christmas and I wish to thank you for the help, support and advice that you freely given me throughout 2012.
Bless you.
Thank you for your positive feedback! I encourage you to come back to "How Husbands Feel About Male Gynecologists" Group to share about your experience because one lady, Tina has joined the group because she is trying to understand why her loving husband does not want her to go to a male doctor for IVF. She really needs to hear about the devastating experience you had when your wife had a procedure done by a male fertility doctor.

Merry Christmas to your wife and you!
CHRIS

United States

#2538 Dec 20, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
can I comunicate with her throug patient modesty?
That's nice of you E.H., I'm sure she will listen. We've see that in the past where men have shown other forums to their wives and it has changed their wives mind, for the positive. It still amazes me that this has to be explained to most woman. I guess it's because they are truly "wired differantly," Lol. I hope you and your family have a marry Christmas.
CHRIS

United States

#2541 Dec 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust, what does that mean? Trust the wife to what, not run off and marry the gynecologist? Who said that? Weird comment. The nurse in the room makes no difference at all, why would that make it better? Seriously? Get over it? Is that truthfully your heart of hearts response to this? If you knew Taking off your clothes and letting a male doctor view you nude and insert his fingers in your private parts was a relationship boundary to him and hurtful are you truthfully telling me that instead of going to a lady doctor for the more intimate exams you'd really just tell your husband, get over it? Seriously? Tell the truth? Unless your in an accident and having emergency stuff done you'd call your husband insecure and tell him to get over it if he was hurt and offended by you going to a man for the pre planned scheduled "screens" when there are tons of lady doctors that do the exam same thing?
Maybe that is trully how you'd be and you're not just being an internet "tough girl" but I'd hope not. Not in a real relationship to where you are in love and care about him. Would having a man being involved in your once a year nude exam be that important to you?
I agree; I dont think anybody really thinks their wife is going to voluntarily have sex with the gyn, or run off with him. There is always the risk of a sexual assault, but it's defiantly as much about BOUNDRIES. If that has to be explained, I guess you wouldn't get it.
CHRIS

United States

#2542 Dec 20, 2012
kuntrygirl wrote:
Big deal about the "nurse." Arn't BOUNDRIES still being breached??????
Modest Woman

Waynesville, NC

#2544 Dec 20, 2012
A lawyer from Kentucky a link about how nurse provides no protection for patients at http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/2012/12/sexu... . It is encouraging that a well respected lawyer would take time to post a link about how women can prevent sexual abuse by doctors.
Lobby

Torrance, CA

#2547 Dec 20, 2012
Here is a blog of male medical students discussing tricks to prevent women from refusing their presence in the room or from refusing to have male students performing vaginal or other intimate exams:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.ph...

One lady student advise the male student introduce himself as a student doctor ( PRACTICE FORBIDDEN BY THE GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL BECAUSE THE WORD DOCTOR IS MISLEADING ABOUT THE REAL QUALIFICATION OF THE STUDENT: HE IS NOT A DOCTOR, HE IS A STUDENT OF MEDICINE)....
...Additionally students explain to each other how to avoid telling the patient that THE EXAM FROM A STUDENT IS FOR THE STUDENT'S INTEREST AND NOT FOR THE PATIENT'S HEALTHCARE, AND PATIENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE WITHOUT THEIR CARE BE IMPAIRED....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a church (May '15) 24 min Amen 31
pin oak acquisitions (May '10) 31 min KentuckyGirl 143
Need to borrow money - emergency 3 hr Vajay Jay Jay 21
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 10 hr Savanah 19
Samantha Lockridge (Aug '10) 12 hr hohohoisinherblood 28
Places to go fishing? (Jul '12) 13 hr Faylinn 21
Chelsea Kelley 16 hr AlmostDated 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages