Mandy

Louisville, KY

#2390 Dec 16, 2012
F Y I wrote:
Mandy is the village idiot of E town.
When you can't logically debate or come up with anything intelligent to say you resort to name-calling.
How mature.
Anyone with a brain who comprehends the English language realizes the crazies are on the ropes.
You have been reduced to idle name-calling.
It makes you and your ilk appear insignificant and petty.
It doesn't appear you are holding a winning hand.
Mandy

Louisville, KY

#2391 Dec 16, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> Mandy, your the one who needs help!
James wrote:
<quoted text>
<V>
Get professional help. I am referring to mental help. You are sick you poor guy and this is eating you up. There is nothing sexual about what these exams are all about but you in your demented mind are so concerned, so worried, that some Doctor wants to touch your wife in an inappropriate way that you can't think rationally.
A war starter male gyno?
Are you arguing with your wife at home regarding this issue?
Who is the war starter?
This has me concerned that you are so insecure it is ruining your marriage.
I don't even think about it but you are all torn up.
Secure married men don't think like that.
You are demonstrating insecure, sniveling, weasel-like tendencies.
Get help.

Mandy, your the one who needs help!

Get out of the way FYI as this post did not concern you.
I asked a serious question directed to ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND in regards to his "A war starter male gyno" comment.
Please explain ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND (from parts unknown) explain what "a war starter male gyno" is referencing?
Are you at war with your wife over this subject?
Words mean things and I request you explain what you meant by that statement. The reason why is I found it telling and quite bizarre.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2395 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't logically debate or come up with anything intelligent to say you resort to name-calling.
How mature.
Anyone with a brain who comprehends the English language realizes the crazies are on the ropes.
You have been reduced to idle name-calling.
It makes you and your ilk appear insignificant and petty.
It doesn't appear you are holding a winning hand.
Nobody name calls more then you, what does that say about you?
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2402 Dec 17, 2012
I have not posted on here in quite a while. Someone is using my name & while I do agree with a lot that was said, I don't appreciate someone using my name as I am trying to stay out of this now. I am tired of the name calling from anyone with a differing opinion. I didn't start the name calling, but I will stand up for myself & that is what I had done. I do think its funny that I keep getting told I am brainwashed, but yet if I was to all of a sudden agree with the fanatics on here then to them that isn't brainwashing. I will not contribute to this forum in the hopes that it dies away soon as most of the posters are the same person from GB. Please to whoever do not use my name again as I just want out of this stuff. I have better uses of my time than to waste it on so called men who just want to scare people because they have a little man complex.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2404 Dec 17, 2012
No I back up what I say. If you would bother to look you would see that whoever posted as me is listed in a different town idiot. Why don't you do the world a favor & shut up permantly? No one cares to hear your same old threats all the time. Next time your wife see's a male doctor maybe you will finally do something abotu your depression.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2407 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
I have not posted on here in quite a while. Someone is using my name & while I do agree with a lot that was said, I don't appreciate someone using my name as I am trying to stay out of this now. I am tired of the name calling from anyone with a differing opinion. I didn't start the name calling, but I will stand up for myself & that is what I had done. I do think its funny that I keep getting told I am brainwashed, but yet if I was to all of a sudden agree with the fanatics on here then to them that isn't brainwashing. I will not contribute to this forum in the hopes that it dies away soon as most of the posters are the same person from GB. Please to whoever do not use my name again as I just want out of this stuff. I have better uses of my time than to waste it on so called men who just want to scare people because they have a little man complex.
"I am tired of all the name calling." "so called men, little man complex." Kind of hypocritical , don't you think? Did you ever think about going to anger management .
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2408 Dec 17, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindy how can you say all posters from the UK are one person, ok how do we know you aren't replying with multiple id's.
My point, you aren't qualified to post here, you have no idea how men tick, a little reminder for you!
Your view is through womens eye, it is male doctors choosing to enter a females sex organ, for money, which you do not or don't want to understand!
And why? because they know how to please you, keep you happy,don't
they. Simple!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't read I suggest you stop using the internet. My name is Mandy, not Mindy you fool. I don't have to use multiple i.d.'s. What makes you qualified to post here? Just because you are a man if you want to call yourself one anyway. You are your cronies are in the minoroty as most men only care that their wife gets the best care around. You just need something to take up your time so if this is how you want to waste your life, have at it. I will not be a part of this as I would rather spend my time with my baby then to keep fighting with ignorant, domineering, & fanatical people such as yourselves. Have a horrible life to you all. If your wife dies of cancer, remember it might have been prevented if you hadn't been so stupid & know you only have yourselves to blame.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2409 Dec 17, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh very clever Mandy...
You over-stepped the mark, now you don't want to be held accountable for you own words!
Sign of a coward.
EXCACTLY ! She's not fooling anyone, LOL.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2410 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't read I suggest you stop using the internet. My name is Mandy, not Mindy you fool. I don't have to use multiple i.d.'s. What makes you qualified to post here? Just because you are a man if you want to call yourself one anyway. You are your cronies are in the minoroty as most men only care that their wife gets the best care around. You just need something to take up your time so if this is how you want to waste your life, have at it. I will not be a part of this as I would rather spend my time with my baby then to keep fighting with ignorant, domineering, & fanatical people such as yourselves. Have a horrible life to you all. If your wife dies of cancer, remember it might have been prevented if you hadn't been so stupid & know you only have yourselves to blame.
I am pretty sure he's using mindy deliberately, LOL.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2411 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Get the best care around." What a drama queen. Having female genitals isn't a disease they don't require constant medical maintanance . My wife is h.p.v. Negative, she is not planning on seeing her female ob unless something is needed. "the sky is falling, oh no," chicken little,Lol.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2412 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wife dies of cancer" drama queen again. H.p.v. Causes 99% of cervical cancer, which is still a rare disease even when h.p.v. Is present. How are they going to detect ovarian cancer? Not with a bimanual (they'll still do one) A.C.S. guidelines now admitt that.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2414 Dec 17, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have multiple id's so why accuse others? If my wife dies with cancer, you hit the nail on head mandy, scare tactics used by the medics to earn money from you, cant you see it, obviously cancer scare is in the forefront of your mind,but these men do not offer gender choice, don't you get it? Gender choice has nothing to do with cancer! You have fallen for male dominated tactics. Big money mandy without the offer of gender! Don't forget men know how to please you.
Not every man knows how to please a woman so that is just so stupid to even say. Plus the exam is in no way enjoyable & anyone who thinks it is, is just plain sick. I have been examined by women as well & I didn't see that they are any better than a man at the job. Just because they are a woman doesn't mean they know my body. I actually had 1 female doctor tell me that my cramps are just something I have to live with while they male told me that I probably wasn't producing enough hormones so he put me on stronger birth control pills & that was without examining me. The mid-wife I was seen by during my entire pregancy told me that it was normal for me to bleed for 30 minutes straight & that nothing was wrong even though I was unable to care for my child because I was so weak I was scared I would drop her. When the doctor who delivered my baby looked at my chart(and this was a female) she requested an ultrasound & sure enough something was wrong. She said if I had bled 1 more time that my husband would have been calling for the EMT's. I jsut refuse to say all mid-wives are bad now because of the one I saw or even that all women doctor's are even though one just thought I should keep dealing with the pain. I won't ever see the 2 women that did not give me the right care, but you can bet that if I am ever blessed to be pregnant again I will request the female doctor who delivered my baby since she actually knows what she is doing unlike the mid-wife. Also the mid-wife has never had children so she has no clue what childbirth is all about the same as the male doctor's but when my regular doctor looked at my chart & saw all the problems I had, he even said that it wasn't normal & he should have been kept informed. You can't judge all by what some do. If you do then you are no better than Hitler who wanted to persecute all the Jews.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2417 Dec 17, 2012
My doctor doesn't encourage me to come to him. My insurance company does encourage all women to go get a Pap Smear every year. They have even dropped the co-pay's. My insurance also encourages men once they get to a certain age to be tested for those type of cancer/s & also there is no co-pay for those either. My male doctor has never brought me any sexual gratification. Like I have said time & again, it hurts no matter who does the exam. Also when I have seen a female doctor she did say I needed one every year so your thinking is flawed. Like I said I'm sure there are some bad doctor's out there, but I refuse to lump them all together.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2418 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
My doctor doesn't encourage me to come to him. My insurance company does encourage all women to go get a Pap Smear every year. They have even dropped the co-pay's. My insurance also encourages men once they get to a certain age to be tested for those type of cancer/s & also there is no co-pay for those either. My male doctor has never brought me any sexual gratification. Like I have said time & again, it hurts no matter who does the exam. Also when I have seen a female doctor she did say I needed one every year so your thinking is flawed. Like I said I'm sure there are some bad doctor's out there, but I refuse to lump them all together.
All guidelines say every three years for woman under 30. For woman 30 and over who have had past negative paps the guidelines say once every five years. I suggest you call the American Cancer Society and tell them there thinking (it's actually based on research) is "flawed. Go ahead and call, Lol.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#2419 Dec 17, 2012
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> All guidelines say every three years for woman under 30. For woman 30 and over who have had past negative paps the guidelines say once every five years. I suggest you call the American Cancer Society and tell them there thinking (it's actually based on research) is "flawed. Go ahead and call, Lol.
I'll go by what my insurance company says thanks so much. If you wait 5 years it could be to late by the time anything is caught so I'll just keep going once a year like I have for years. I also go to a G.P. once a year for a full check up as well so don't even try that I only go to my gyno.
James

Louisville, KY

#2420 Dec 17, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can tell you men enjoys doing pelvic exams. My point regarding AH, was to demonstrate how easy it is to brainwash peolpe into acceptance of anything.
Doctors use cancer scare to build customer base and earn extra money at womens expense and dignity.
Cant you see that men aren't examined in anyway for prostate or teticular cancer, we are at greater risk, some women are easy pickings, create money tree to take advantage of, do not offer gender choice, surely its as plain as the nose on your face, these guys are having fun, know exactly what to do or say and keep you happy, more importantly keep up your medical visits to maximise income!
Pailrider, how can you tell us men enjoy doing pelvic exams? Have you taken some weirdo poll over there in GB? Your basic premise that any man performing a procedure on a female is done for lust or to earn money and that the woman's dignity is somehow diminished is all the rantings of a lunatic!
Once and for all troll, male OBGYN's aren't waking up, looking at their calendars, and counting how many females they will abuse today. Those individuals that think that way, those that go out of their way to state this myth, are mentally sick, demented, insecure individuals. You are warning anyone about anything. We on this thread are well aware of your warped perverted stance on the subject. It appears you and a few others are sick puppies living in England hellbent on arguing stupid issues that don't even concern you.
1) Go see a mental Doctor (the sex of your choice unless you feel you will be molested).
2) Stop spamming America with your silly false statements.
3) Worry more about the Royal Family and their stupid dealings.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2421 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go by what my insurance company says thanks so much. If you wait 5 years it could be to late by the time anything is caught so I'll just keep going once a year like I have for years. I also go to a G.P. once a year for a full check up as well so don't even try that I only go to my gyno.
I wasn't telling you what you should do, I was only telling you what the NEW guidelines said. If you look at the end of the guidelines it credits all the M.D's involved, there were many, a lot of female doctors too. My wife's health insurance says she can go once a year, but they don't say she should go. The A.C.S. guidelines are used by the hospital my wife's doctor is out of.
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2423 Dec 17, 2012
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Cancer Society doesn't think if a person waits five years it could be "to late."
F Y I

West Roxbury, MA

#2424 Dec 17, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Pailrider, how can you tell us men enjoy doing pelvic exams? Have you taken some weirdo poll over there in GB? Your basic premise that any man performing a procedure on a female is done for lust or to earn money and that the woman's dignity is somehow diminished is all the rantings of a lunatic!
Once and for all troll, male OBGYN's aren't waking up, looking at their calendars, and counting how many females they will abuse today. Those individuals that think that way, those that go out of their way to state this myth, are mentally sick, demented, insecure individuals. You are warning anyone about anything. We on this thread are well aware of your warped perverted stance on the subject. It appears you and a few others are sick puppies living in England hellbent on arguing stupid issues that don't even concern you.
1) Go see a mental Doctor (the sex of your choice unless you feel you will be molested).
2) Stop spamming America with your silly false statements.
3) Worry more about the Royal Family and their stupid dealings.
Pailrider, please continue to keep us in the U.S.A. Up to date, Thank you.
James

Louisville, KY

#2426 Dec 17, 2012
THE FACT THAT HERE IN THE UK THEY ARE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO PRACTICE EVEN IF THEY ARE ON THE SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER AND PATIENTS DO NOT HAVE TO BE INFORMED

Then post over where you are located and leave us alone. We consider what you are doing SPAM.
Our laws are different. We do not allow anyone convicted of a felony to practice. Perhaps this is another reason to not have universal health care? We won't even allow someone to cut hair if they have a felony. Do you understand what I am saying or will you continue to regurgitate the same manure about how you are trying to warn us? After well over 2000 posts on the subject I believe you have done all you can. We have all been made aware of YOUR FEARS. Again, your conditions over in England are not the same as in America. Cease and desist with saying the same thing daily. You've worn out your welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwayne Spears tattoo artist 19 min Butterfly 8
Belt Spanking 21 min Flint Hill Bandit 53
clinton turner (Jan '12) 41 min Sam 27
Replace Addington! Vote Blair! 1 hr anonomouse 45
meijer store (Oct '10) 3 hr Peaky Blinder 112
Dawn Blair will lose BIG - No Experience 3 hr king for a day 2
pinkham lincoln (Jul '11) 6 hr anonomouse 40
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match

Elizabethtown Jobs