|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if your post is correct! certainly not in the UK...
It is in the U.S. I've read that in the U.K. That there are more woman entering M.S. then men, same is true in the U.S. Better times are coming.
Simply the BEST

Big Clifty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pathetic view, totally brainwashed unable to think outside the box, but why, what is your real agenda, all links are from official source, your comments come from your mouth and are backed by nothing, except your personal opinion, BUT what is your real agend, btw what is it? doc....
No agenda, just my opinion. For the record I see a female because I feel they know more about what I'm actually feeling, and they tend to be nicer. However I still stand by what I day about the insecure, low self esteem men who are bothered by a doctor seeing their wives body parts. No need to go psycho on me, last I checked this is a public forum for public opinion, just because ours differ....will that's what makes the world diverse
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Simply the BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
No agenda, just my opinion. For the record I see a female because I feel they know more about what I'm actually feeling, and they tend to be nicer. However I still stand by what I day about the insecure, low self esteem men who are bothered by a doctor seeing their wives body parts. No need to go psycho on me, last I checked this is a public forum for public opinion, just because ours differ....will that's what makes the world diverse
Insecure? Swingers and cuckholds brag about how secure they are because they enjoy their wives having sex with other men. Normal men wouldn't like this, are they insecure? Real men and woman wouldn't allow this
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure low esteem men uh, you aren't qualified to say, are you?
OK then do not fuel the fire with silly comments, you are not diverse, single minded, unable look through years of brainwashing.
Ignore all proof of posts on the board.
just the same old tired "buzz words."
poppy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Just like to say. i had to go to a gyne because i had sum bleeding problem. The man asked me to change into a gown thingy and i had to lay on a chair without an end and it tilted back. There were pictures of my gyne on the ceiling doing sports and climbing and sailing and cycling and other stuff. He seemed like a real action man person. i mentioned the pictures during my checkup he said he put them up to relax his patients. They did help me as he looked quite fit in some of them with his top off but as i spoke about them to take my mind of what he was doing down there he seemed to touch me in places that were what i call my hot spots. It didn't seem right but i don t know no body would listed anyhow. Sorry to ramble
Janice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Incidents of male gynecologists/doctors abusing and raping innocent women is FAR from 'obscure'!
2) It has been proven by top phsychologists that males are not able to 'switch off' during such examinations. All they can do is try their best to cover up their feelings (most don't even both doing that).
3) What does 'language skills' have to do with this issue? So it's ok to sexually abuse illiterate people right?!
4) My wife happily avoids ALL male gynos as she has been abused by one!
5) My Wife is independent within our Marriage, we respect each other and choose to keep monsters out of our relationship. She does as she pleases, she chooses to avoid male gynecologists and I support her with that and respect her wishes, especially after how she was treated by one followed by a 'cover up job'!
6) You are wrong to attack religious people, I am Christian but I respect people of all faiths. You talk like a WAR STARTER male gyno!
ENLIGHTENED - 1. factually well-informed, tolerant of alternative opinions, and guided by rational thought an enlightened administration enlightened self-interest

You are not tolerant (I am not going to use the words alternative opinions because it is yours that is alternative), you are not well informed, have little rational thought, and the only self-interest I can detect is of a sexual gratification as you describe abuse.
It is simply erroneous and ignorant to paste all male OBGYN's as sex abusers. That premise is simply asinine. Here in America there is always a nurse in the room. Unless you are alleging collusion between the doctor and the observer when is all this raping going on?
If what you claim to be true were in fact reality male Doctors would be outlawed. But a rational thinker would already know this. Then again you are not a rational thinker.
WOW, to call any male Doctor a monster is most certainly an alternative opinion. It's not that you shouldn't be allowed to state your views but to actually believe you speak for the majority is insane. You can scream your allegations from the rooftops but if your assertions sound crazy they will not be accepted. Someone has to step in and at least defend a profession of honorable people who are helping woman stay as healthy as they can.
Just because you can post an offense from anywhere in the world does not paint the entire profession as abusers. That is far too wide a brush you are using.
It's just this simple. If what you are saying were true male Doctors would be outlawed.
We wouldn't need to hear from you and your ilk in CA, Conn, or Great Britain.
You have turned a pimple into a huge malignant tumor with nothing but lies and distortions while you and a few henchman/conspirators keep a non-story at a fever pitch.
Someone has to step up and just say BS.
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND = Narrow-minded Single Man with too much time on his hands. LOL
Janice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppy that is your ALERT, you have the right by law to request a female doctor, it may take longer but worth it IMO. Even if soemone listens to your complaint, they are often allowed to carry on working as normal.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/9564161/Sex...
Maybe that stuff is going on over across the pond but we wouldn't even allow someone to cut your hair if they have a felony conviction. I also do not believe Poppy. I don't even believe Poppy is a female. The story makes little sense. Here in the US we have 2 people + the patient in the room during an exam.
dad

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that stuff is going on over across the pond but we wouldn't even allow someone to cut your hair if they have a felony conviction. I also do not believe Poppy. I don't even believe Poppy is a female. The story makes little sense. Here in the US we have 2 people + the patient in the room during an exam.
still wrong
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
ENLIGHTENED - 1. factually well-informed, tolerant of alternative opinions, and guided by rational thought an enlightened administration enlightened self-interest
You are not tolerant (I am not going to use the words alternative opinions because it is yours that is alternative), you are not well informed, have little rational thought, and the only self-interest I can detect is of a sexual gratification as you describe abuse.
It is simply erroneous and ignorant to paste all male OBGYN's as sex abusers. That premise is simply asinine. Here in America there is always a nurse in the room. Unless you are alleging collusion between the doctor and the observer when is all this raping going on?
If what you claim to be true were in fact reality male Doctors would be outlawed. But a rational thinker would already know this. Then again you are not a rational thinker.
WOW, to call any male Doctor a monster is most certainly an alternative opinion. It's not that you shouldn't be allowed to state your views but to actually believe you speak for the majority is insane. You can scream your allegations from the rooftops but if your assertions sound crazy they will not be accepted. Someone has to step in and at least defend a profession of honorable people who are helping woman stay as healthy as they can.
Just because you can post an offense from anywhere in the world does not paint the entire profession as abusers. That is far too wide a brush you are using.
It's just this simple. If what you are saying were true male Doctors would be outlawed.
We wouldn't need to hear from you and your ilk in CA, Conn, or Great Britain.
You have turned a pimple into a huge malignant tumor with nothing but lies and distortions while you and a few henchman/conspirators keep a non-story at a fever pitch.
Someone has to step up and just say BS.
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND = Narrow-minded Single Man with too much time on his hands. LOL
Oh of course the nurse in the room and that has stopped the past sexual assaults/ rapes which male doctors have been tried, convicted and sent to prison hear in N.A. And the U.K. How did that work out. Nobody has said male doctors should be outlawed, drama queen. Some have said a male doctor doing an intimate exam (bi manual vaginal exam, etc.) should be outlawed. GET IT STRAIGHT, DRAMA QUEEN ! Also, E.H. Is a solid ethical caring man, so isn't pail rider. These men should be appreciated. Personally , I could give a rats arse about any of you male gyno lovers. I just want the young woman educated so they can make an informed decision. The market is taking care of itself as far as male gyno's go.....and they are GOING. Boo-boo.
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

BOO-HOO, or should I say, BYE BYE, LOL.
Janice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> Oh of course the nurse in the room and that has stopped the past sexual assaults/ rapes which male doctors have been tried, convicted and sent to prison hear in N.A. And the U.K. How did that work out. Nobody has said male doctors should be outlawed, drama queen. Some have said a male doctor doing an intimate exam (bi manual vaginal exam, etc.) should be outlawed. GET IT STRAIGHT, DRAMA QUEEN ! Also, E.H. Is a solid ethical caring man, so isn't pail rider. These men should be appreciated. Personally , I could give a rats arse about any of you male gyno lovers. I just want the young woman educated so they can make an informed decision. The market is taking care of itself as far as male gyno's go.....and they are GOING. Boo-boo.
Uh, I'm the female who has seen a male OBGYN for over 30 years without one iota of anything improper occurring but I am going to listen to a pack of ignorant men who have probably never even been in the room with their wife scream about all the abused and I'M THE DRAMA QUEEN?
Look in the mirror Penelope, I believe it's the men and those that continue to name call posters who are logical.
This is a non-issue for woman, only an issue for insecure men who do not have the maturity or comprehension to even phantom seeing a naked woman without being aroused.
As a woman I can tell you there is nothing sexual about an exam.
Janice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> Oh of course the nurse in the room and that has stopped the past sexual assaults/ rapes which male doctors have been tried, convicted and sent to prison hear in N.A. And the U.K. How did that work out. Nobody has said male doctors should be outlawed, drama queen. Some have said a male doctor doing an intimate exam (bi manual vaginal exam, etc.) should be outlawed. GET IT STRAIGHT, DRAMA QUEEN ! Also, E.H. Is a solid ethical caring man, so isn't pail rider. These men should be appreciated. Personally , I could give a rats arse about any of you male gyno lovers. I just want the young woman educated so they can make an informed decision. The market is taking care of itself as far as male gyno's go.....and they are GOING. Boo-boo.
Also, I don't believe any of the folks posting out of Britain have any credibility. They are merely rebels without brains.
At some point I keep thinking at some point these trolls are going to post "ah, we are just putting you on" but instead they just keep digging in as though they are indeed Enlightened. Rest assured if another name for ignorance in enlightened then well, I guess they are enlightened!
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I'm the female who has seen a male OBGYN for over 30 years without one iota of anything improper occurring but I am going to listen to a pack of ignorant men who have probably never even been in the room with their wife scream about all the abused and I'M THE DRAMA QUEEN?
Look in the mirror Penelope, I believe it's the men and those that continue to name call posters who are logical.
This is a non-issue for woman, only an issue for insecure men who do not have the maturity or comprehension to even phantom seeing a naked woman without being aroused.
As a woman I can tell you there is nothing sexual about an exam.
You ignor the sexuall assaults and rapes Mandy.
Mandy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

F Y I wrote:
<quoted text> You ignor the sexuall assaults and rapes Mandy.
I have never been sexually assaulted.
I am beginning to think this is all some joke.
Of what mentality would someone have to be to keep insisting normal medical examinations are sexual abuse?
This thread must be some spam attack from GB.
There has to be collusion occurring between a few fruitcakes in England and a few of are friends in the blue states of NE, CA, and Connecticut. I bet they email each other a laugh about how outlandish their posts can get.
When commonsense is used they then accuse those that disagree of being a rapist Doctor or a female who enjoys being fondled by Doctors during exams.
You can not win with trolls.
These are not informative conversations occurring.
This is nothing more than spam, slander, and filth being performed by the posters referenced above as apposed to the Doctors they falsely accuse.
I am addressing Enlightened, lobby, and any of the other limp wristed bunch from across the pond who are spamming us.
Mandy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Wow wrote:
I can't believe this is even an issue for people. I guess it all depends on who you are but my husband is much more concerned with the type of care I am getting rather than the sex of my doc. In fact, we've never even had this conversation. It's a non-issue for us but then again, we are secure in our relationship and in ourselves, many people are not. I'm comfortable with either and go by the reputation of the physician versus their gender. I think it's completely controlling for a man to be bothered by this. If you really cared about your wife or girlfriend, you would want her to receive the absolute best medical treatment regardless of whether or not the OB/gynecologist is male or female. However, it is MOST important that the WOMAN is comfortable with her healthcare provider. We all have preferences and clearly, some women prefer a female doc, others prefer male. It should be 100% up to her, the patient, to make decisions regarding her health. The men who would rather complain about another man seeing the "goodies" need to realize that this is their job, they have seen it all both good and bad. The doctors are there to save lives, treat infections/illnesses, bring children into the world, and keep the woman you love healthy. There are so many insecure men (women too) who do not have their priorities straight.
Now this is the perfect response to the trolls.
I do not think any of these crazies posting about rape and abuse are serious. It's just about keeping this thread going through baiting and basically stating ignorant manure to just get a response.
Troll on dudes.
James

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

<quoted text>
WHAT has our campaign got to do with 'jealousy'???? What planet are YOU on!?
We are refering to the HUGE amount of male doctors that are using their positions to abuse and groom women and teenage girls!
Being able to open up a frightened female vagina is SUCH an imbalance of power and a position open to SO MUCH abuse!
The role of the male doctor/gyno is being abused on a daily basis, there are 1000's of doctors being convicted (but no female ones).
WHAT DOES THAT TELL US???
MEN ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR THE ROLE OF MALE GYNO/DOC!
"our campaign"? "our campaign"?
Is that what you are calling a thread on a Topix Board, "our campaign"?
If you were influencing someone, anyone, then it might be a stretch to call your efforts a campaign.
Your efforts could better be described as trolling, spam, slander, libel, and bringing false accusations against men who are more religious and more dedicated to their professional career than you will ever know.
For the record I don't know any OBGYN's personally.
But I am not naive enough to believe the crap certain folks on here are peddling. This is the height of immaturity and stupidity.
James

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
1) Incidents of male gynecologists/doctors abusing and raping innocent women is FAR from 'obscure'!
2) It has been proven by top phsychologists that males are not able to 'switch off' during such examinations. All they can do is try their best to cover up their feelings (most don't even both doing that).
3) What does 'language skills' have to do with this issue? So it's ok to sexually abuse illiterate people right?!
4) My wife happily avoids ALL male gynos as she has been abused by one!
5) My Wife is independent within our Marriage, we respect each other and choose to keep monsters out of our relationship. She does as she pleases, she chooses to avoid male gynecologists and I support her with that and respect her wishes, especially after how she was treated by one followed by a 'cover up job'!
6) You are wrong to attack religious people, I am Christian but I respect people of all faiths. You talk like a WAR STARTER male gyno!
<V>
Get professional help. I am referring to mental help. You are sick you poor guy and this is eating you up. There is nothing sexual about what these exams are all about but you in your demented mind are so concerned, so worried, that some Doctor wants to touch your wife in an inappropriate way that you can't think rationally.
A war starter male gyno?
Are you arguing with your wife at home regarding this issue?
Who is the war starter?
This has me concerned that you are so insecure it is ruining your marriage.
I don't even think about it but you are all torn up.
Secure married men don't think like that.
You are demonstrating insecure, sniveling, weasel-like tendencies.
Get help.
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mandy isn't right in the head
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Mandy is the village idiot of E town.
F Y I

Unionville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
<V>
Get professional help. I am referring to mental help. You are sick you poor guy and this is eating you up. There is nothing sexual about what these exams are all about but you in your demented mind are so concerned, so worried, that some Doctor wants to touch your wife in an inappropriate way that you can't think rationally.
A war starter male gyno?
Are you arguing with your wife at home regarding this issue?
Who is the war starter?
This has me concerned that you are so insecure it is ruining your marriage.
I don't even think about it but you are all torn up.
Secure married men don't think like that.
You are demonstrating insecure, sniveling, weasel-like tendencies.
Get help.
Mandy, your the one who needs help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 147,067
Cheddars yay or nay? (Sep '11) 34 min nasty 22
Deckard School Rd. @ Patriot Pkwy. 1 hr Concerned 29
Cracker Barrel (Jul '13) 1 hr Jess 5
JE Harry Berry needs an aspirin! 2 hr south 2
Anyone have any good deals on a used pistol? 2 hr Interested 1
Harry Berry STILL hiding EMS Theft at Fiscal Co... 2 hr Berry Lied 16
Hardin Memorial Mass Firings 17 hr funny 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs