First Prev
of 2
Next Last
informer

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jan 18, 2013
when i worked there this new guy started this was his first job ofeered to him by a temp service he took it he was a goody goody and deeply religious and all asround nice guy. he went to the restroom and was offered a chance to buy meth or weed. he asked my advice. i told him to tell his staffing company figuring they would have his back. at lunch time ed came into out dept oulled him aside and fired him for being a snitch and said that wasnt the way he wanted the factory protrayed. i worked there 9 months cause it was all i could find andwehn i left i was told to never try to come back cause i was always the first person to tell them i wasnt gonig to violate osha rules and i wasnt gonna let them get away with saftey violations
devil of Etown

United States

#24 Jan 18, 2013
informer wrote:
when i worked there this new guy started this was his first job ofeered to him by a temp service he took it he was a goody goody and deeply religious and all asround nice guy. he went to the restroom and was offered a chance to buy meth or weed. he asked my advice. i told him to tell his staffing company figuring they would have his back. at lunch time ed came into out dept oulled him aside and fired him for being a snitch and said that wasnt the way he wanted the factory protrayed. i worked there 9 months cause it was all i could find andwehn i left i was told to never try to come back cause i was always the first person to tell them i wasnt gonig to violate osha rules and i wasnt gonna let them get away with saftey violations
that was the problem there i worked second shift for a while under one boss he was fine then they brought in mr Russell what a joke he couldn't supervise an flea circus. He liked to cut corners not make reports when needed all im saying I hope greenbrier cleans up the act. Also i remember that boy getting fired and also the one who asked for an raise after 2 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waitress at Raferty's Linsey 2 hr Running 6
DESPERATE. Need money ASAP please help! (Jan '13) 2 hr Willie Allen fort jr 110
Who is she 4 hr Kelsey 3
both sexes cheat 7 hr pailrider 2
Kristen Ashely Whelan 12 hr eeeeeeeee 3
northern wind 13 hr the misfit 31
lebanon junction pay lake (May '12) 14 hr jdperk 7
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE