Best criminal defense lawyer in etown

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seeking help

Kodak, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2009
i need to know who the best criminal defense attorney is in etown. please help. thank.
so you know

Antioch, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2009
quinn pearl
sunny

Antioch, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Quinn Pearl is a great criminal defense attorney. Unfortunately, I have had to use him and he really helped me out.
Jimmy

Antioch, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2009
I agree completely. Caleb Bland is pretty good but Quinn has more experience
Barret

Antioch, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2009
QUINN PEARL!!
wildcat ball

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2009
Keith Bond
Ronnie Daniels

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 25, 2009
Gotta say Quinn Pearl heard nothing but good things about him!
bill

Trinity, TX

#8 Mar 25, 2009
what are you going to court for just depends what lawyer to use
BBB

AOL

#9 Mar 28, 2009
Shane Young !!
He isnt afraid to buck the system in etown ,most of the other ones mentioned work in the same click that prosecute you ! Shane is a very smart lawyer and wont rob you.
idk from experience

New Albany, IN

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Dwight Preston
nina

Trinity, TX

#11 Mar 31, 2009
sorry to say but all the lawyers judges and police are all in it together in this town. Does not matter who you get if you have enough money. This town is as crooked as it gets. And people dont be rude and tell me to move. I am only here because my son is a junior and likes his school, after graduation, I am out.

Since: Mar 09

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2009
nina wrote:
sorry to say but all the lawyers judges and police are all in it together in this town. Does not matter who you get if you have enough money. This town is as crooked as it gets. And people dont be rude and tell me to move. I am only here because my son is a junior and likes his school, after graduation, I am out.
I agree, this town is crooked as it gets,, everyone knows everyone, and if you think you are getting helped you are misinfofrmed. But if you have to go with a lawyer, go give thompson and shreve, they are honest and will tell you the same.

Since: Mar 09

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2009
I think Pearl is a sorry lawyer,, ppl go with him because is cheap as they come, he charges $150.00 for just about everything, doesn't he?

“Get like Me!”

Since: Nov 08

Hville Ky

#14 Apr 8, 2009
ALWAYS atWORK IT SEEMS wrote:
I think Pearl is a sorry lawyer,, ppl go with him because is cheap as they come, he charges $150.00 for just about everything, doesn't he?
i have to disagree with you; we paid him $3000 for my husbands case; and so far he has done a damn good job!
Dboi

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2009
Dwight Preston is a very good lawyer but Shane Young is a G for real. He really knows what's up. I don't know if you all heard about the "pot syndicate case" (look it up on The News Enterprise) but he got Dressler off and on probation instead of going to jail and no organized crime charges. He's goin to school and doin good now. But I got a pot case of my own and I got him as my lawyer. He charges $2500.00. Your paying for his connections remember. Young is very well connected and if anybody can help you he can.
wondering

Bardstown, KY

#16 Apr 23, 2009
Quinn Pearl is the best he has been my family lawyer for years and has got my dad out of some shit so if I was needing one that is where I would go for sure
IDK

Louisville, KY

#17 May 11, 2009
Quinn Pearl.....The one that has the office right around the corner from the court house or the one who has an office in Radcliff by Ft. Knox?
Lawyer

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 11, 2009
It really doesn't matter who you choose the outcome will be the same in E-town. All any of them have to do is ask for a deal and they will get something, the prosecutors already know what they will settle for.

“Get like Me!”

Since: Nov 08

Hville Ky

#19 May 11, 2009
yea he's office is around the square in etown
bpayne346

Kodak, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2009
does anybody have contact info for vince yutas and or chris mccreary? thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annie Helm abandoned her children!! 2 hr OnceAnAddict 11
Dow Corning is closing in E-Town 3 hr Stephanie 12
who are the craziest people in e-town you know? (Nov '09) 6 hr devil 53
Judge M Brent Hall, Addington, Hardin Co. Famil... (Jun '13) 8 hr Unfairtome 149
Kourtnee Pendley 9 hr Meth Junkies 6
Why do kids squirm and block when spanked 9 hr Stop 2
Kourtnee Pendley 9 hr Chlamydia positive 15

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages