Fake ghetto white girls
Huey lewis and the news

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Is this a new trend or something? All these little white girls walking around acting like ghetto trash, trying to get with every guy, can't form a coherent sentence (or word) on facebook, think they're "bad b*tches" always talking about getting high etc.(ex. Vicki schultz, cierra something, pretty much any girl Cam dickhead talks to) I don't remember this always being the "cool" thing. And I'm pretty sure these girls come from nice homes and not the "hood" or whatever. This is etown, not detroit, and you're a middle class white girl who would probably sh*t your pants if you saw the real hood. Quit acting like idiots.
JB

Mammoth Cave, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I could not agree more
dude

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I have to say Vicki Schultz is cold as hell and could get the D. Cierra Snow is who you are talking bout and she's ratchet AF!! No D for her from this whiteboy. And Cam dickhead needs to fuck with some new peeps and stop tryna get locked up. Js....
Jessica

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
We live in Kentucky. So half the people in this state are gonna look and act like white trash. That's what they are. Including Cameron & anyone he hangs out with. Even if they HAVE money, they still act like trash.

It's kinda sad, honestly. But anyhow, how 'bout them Packers?
Ellana

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I agree with all of this. Etown has a lot of little teenage girls that act like straight ghetto whores. Smoke pot, brag about being "hard" , get the hell over yourself, you have no idea about the BIG world. I know quite a few of girls that come from great homes & act so trashy....name a few Brynn, Shelby, too many to name.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah but sure can suck that thing all nite long
dude

Mammoth Cave, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Fasho^
haha

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Shelby for sure she got her a** beat by kp n still b running it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2013
TRUE they wouldn't know ghetto if they landed in Detroit.....but the would be scared as hell.
Jessica

Cecilia, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
There's a lot of girl's around here that claim to be a part of certain gangs, too. I wouldn't be braggin' about that... Plus, what if someone hears them sayin' that lying crap? Gonna get hurt by someone that IS in the gang they're talkin about. Smh.
josh messenger

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
I hate when I take a big ole poop and it cuts my butthole
dude

Upton, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
You're retarded ^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa sutton or melissa tubbs? (Jan '14) 1 hr A friend of pattys 20
metalsa 2 hr juice box soilder 10
Matt stallins 2 hr juice box soilder 25
Chris M welder at Metalsa 2nd shift 3 hr catkisses 5
hot fork truck driver 3rd shift metalsa 3 hr employee 43
Convicted Sex Offender allowed to be around chi... (Apr '10) 6 hr Go trump 31
hardin co water dist 2 (Apr '12) 8 hr Wanna Know 717
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages