Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Is this a new trend or something? All these little white girls walking around acting like ghetto trash, trying to get with every guy, can't form a coherent sentence (or word) on facebook, think they're "bad b*tches" always talking about getting high etc.(ex. Vicki schultz, cierra something, pretty much any girl Cam dickhead talks to) I don't remember this always being the "cool" thing. And I'm pretty sure these girls come from nice homes and not the "hood" or whatever. This is etown, not detroit, and you're a middle class white girl who would probably sh*t your pants if you saw the real hood. Quit acting like idiots.
JB

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I could not agree more
dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I have to say Vicki Schultz is cold as hell and could get the D. Cierra Snow is who you are talking bout and she's ratchet AF!! No D for her from this whiteboy. And Cam dickhead needs to fuck with some new peeps and stop tryna get locked up. Js....
Jessica

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

We live in Kentucky. So half the people in this state are gonna look and act like white trash. That's what they are. Including Cameron & anyone he hangs out with. Even if they HAVE money, they still act like trash.

It's kinda sad, honestly. But anyhow, how 'bout them Packers?
Ellana

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I agree with all of this. Etown has a lot of little teenage girls that act like straight ghetto whores. Smoke pot, brag about being "hard" , get the hell over yourself, you have no idea about the BIG world. I know quite a few of girls that come from great homes & act so trashy....name a few Brynn, Shelby, too many to name.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yeah but sure can suck that thing all nite long
dude

Sonora, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Fasho^
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Shelby for sure she got her a** beat by kp n still b running it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

TRUE they wouldn't know ghetto if they landed in Detroit.....but the would be scared as hell.
Jessica

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

There's a lot of girl's around here that claim to be a part of certain gangs, too. I wouldn't be braggin' about that... Plus, what if someone hears them sayin' that lying crap? Gonna get hurt by someone that IS in the gang they're talkin about. Smh.
josh messenger

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I hate when I take a big ole poop and it cuts my butthole
dude

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You're retarded ^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Nutz 150,298
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
Why women lie and cheat 2 hr The RZA 7
KBEMS Hearing Aug 12, 2014. HC EMS 12 hr Family 34
EMS Jamie Miller steals $17,000.00 in overtime pay 13 hr Whats a matta 71
3 some confused 14 hr Dr Phil is a shar... 9
tracey barzee 14 hr johnnybob 1

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000