donovan copley

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2011
where do all the single ladies hang out at
butch

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2011
seriously? you get on topix to find one? seriously? what kind of disease are you looking for?
hmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 7, 2011
yeah, you never know who youre meeting on here. and i really dk anywhere 'single ladies' just hang out around here, try fourth street on a friday or saturday. but youre most likely to find a lot of really drunk half dressed women, who probably arent actually single, that probably wont remeber you next week. yeah, no good. maybe try a legit dating site or something, where you can HALF WAY know what youre getting into before you get screwed.
ha haha

Huntington, IN

#4 Jul 12, 2011
They all hung out @ wal mart
hangin

Rockport, IN

#5 Jul 12, 2011
donovan copley wrote:
where do all the single ladies hang out at
all the single women are Just hanging out wondering where all the descent single men are???? Best way to hook up with the single ladies is to know someone who knows someone etc. otherwise, try a dating sight, they aren't bad.
very true says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#6 Jan 30, 2012
i know what the trouble is, there are so many lesbians today.
countrygirl

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2012
very true says wrote:
i know what the trouble is, there are so many lesbians today.
Yeah, I know what you mean, nasty shiz!! You might try local churches, they are full of them. Or, Severns valley has a nice singles club!!
never wrong says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#8 Jan 30, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I know what you mean, nasty shiz!! You might try local churches, they are full of them. Or, Severns valley has a nice singles club!!
i should join a singles group, maybe my luck will be better. thanks for the advice.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I know what you mean, nasty shiz!! You might try local churches, they are full of them. Or, Severns valley has a nice singles club!!
the problem isnt lesbians, its all these girls who had crappy men who treated them like street trash and made them bitter against men so now theyre giving up on decent men and acting like hos instead of moving on! but i agree that church is a great way to meet someone, you may not find the perfect person, but ill tell you it beats meeting in clubs and bars for the most part!!!
your right says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#10 Feb 1, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>the problem isnt lesbians, its all these girls who had crappy men who treated them like street trash and made them bitter against men so now theyre giving up on decent men and acting like hos instead of moving on! but i agree that church is a great way to meet someone, you may not find the perfect person, but ill tell you it beats meeting in clubs and bars for the most part!!!
the trouble is, i have not been to church in years.
countrygirl

Rockport, IN

#11 Feb 2, 2012
your right says wrote:
<quoted text> the trouble is, i have not been to church in years.
Pick out a nice church and there is no time like the present!! It will help you in other aspects of your life also!! you might be pleasantly surprised!!
hmm

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 2, 2012
your right says wrote:
<quoted text> the trouble is, i have not been to church in years.
eharmony?
tink

Qulin, MO

#13 Feb 4, 2012
call 3one9-two240

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the biggest meth dealer in Hardin co 57 min dontcare 12
Single mom 2 hr yuck 26
IS Hooter's Coming To Etown? Answers here!!!!!!! 7 hr Edna B 5
Where were you 15 hr Sam Adams 5
News 3 men wanted in home invasion, murder (Jun '14) 19 hr TruthBTold 49
shannon yonts (Feb '12) Mon Lol 20
Destinie jupin Mon Lol 3

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance