First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burger King

Greensburg, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Whats all this about .. BK .. Cutting people hours & not the lazy fat managers .. I see them smoking ALL the time .. That's some mess up ..s$@..
Thomas

Greensburg, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
My brothers' girl friend said its slowing down, i dont think they are making enought money. Even that spanish or is he greek (whatever, he is hot anyway) manager has a second job.. I saw his truck parked at UPS.. What's that telling u ?? And NO I'm not stalking him !! I just happen to be going his way ... Lol
Lisaon

Greensburg, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Bitch.. You are a stalker !!.. Don't get caught .. Lol
We all feeling the cut back, I got hit for $ 10.00 more on my taxes this pay check.. So I can see this happening all over town.. Not just at BK..
Frankinstine

Greensburg, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
As long as they don't cut back on the food.. I'm good.. I need my Whopper fix.. Lol I work 3rd shift .. When that spanish/Greek guy around i get a hot burger.. Dam I hate to see him go.. He a nice guy.. Always smiling.. Not that fake smile, you know.. It's like he is really happy to see you.. He always Saying " be carefully you dont get burn it just came off the grill.." . That makes me smile..
Rayon

Greensburg, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I get pay every 2 wks I got hit for around $20.00 bucks.. My supervisor said it part of the OBam care program .. We are all are getting bam 4 this sh&t.. For the people who don't have insurance I hope u get some FAST, because that are going to BAM u again at the refund .. Just wanted to give u all a heads up on this.. U can get the detail on the gov site.. No lol
Rayon

Greensburg, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
As far as Burger King, I never saw a spanish / Greek guy there.. They closed at nite, we go to White Castle.. What night is it open late ??
Amber

Greensburg, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Rayon it's on 62.. By the high school.. They open 24 hours, they are pretty cool .. We hang there after school, they got WiFi..
You derps

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Hours are always cut around this time of the year, it's not just a BK thing. Then again, anyone with even a hint of intelligence who has worked for more than a 6 month stretch could tell you this. And as far as the disrespect for management goes, I can tell you're young. Maybe your attitude and lack of work ethic is why your hours are also getting cut?
Subway

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Burger King wrote:
Whats all this about .. BK .. Cutting people hours & not the lazy fat managers .. I see them smoking ALL the time .. That's some mess up ..s$@..
subway has cut several peoples hours also well the ones that really need their hours but not the ones who call in all the time or the managers
harley

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
not part of obamacare-higher tax It is an expiration of a tax "holiday" OBama enacted a while back.It expired as planned at the time it was implemented. Neither party voted to extend it
Amber

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2013
You derps wrote:
Hours are always cut around this time of the year, it's not just a BK thing. Then again, anyone with even a hint of intelligence who has worked for more than a 6 month stretch could tell you this. And as far as the disrespect for management goes, I can tell you're young. Maybe your attitude and lack of work ethic is why your hours are also getting cut?
I hear you, but even the young one need to let off a little steam.. I don't think any manager should be smoking & f&$ off at work.. I know who he/she is talking about.. I seen that manager she is ALWAYS outside smoking.. I mean all the time i think she gets paid to stand around and smoke all dam day.. If u go by there (I don't think u go to school with us) u will see what is going on.. You sound like a boss. I know if u were her boss her ass would be out.. It's that bad..
mickeyDs

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Burger King wrote:
Whats all this about .. BK .. Cutting people hours & not the lazy fat managers .. I see them smoking ALL the time .. That's some mess up ..s$@..
Mcdonalds is cutting all of their hours too, my son went from 25 a week and is scheduled for 5 hours this week. He is trying to support his daughter and that is sad, he won't be able to stay, they said it was their winter savings time and cut everybody. How are they supposet ot stay with 50 bucks every two weeks? Sad and pathetic money grubbers!!
Amber

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
mickeyDs wrote:
<quoted text> Mcdonalds is cutting all of their hours too, my son went from 25 a week and is scheduled for 5 hours this week. He is trying to support his daughter and that is sad, he won't be able to stay, they said it was their winter savings time and cut everybody. How are they supposet ot stay with 50 bucks every two weeks? Sad and pathetic money grubbers!!
Did u BK is still taking App.. They are trying to fill in the places of the people that Quit .. They won't give up the hours, but will hire people to work 15 to 18 hours .. Just thought this might help a little for your son.. I know factory job are hard to get.. I'm still looking..
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u BK is still taking App.. They are trying to fill in the places of the people that Quit .. They won't give up the hours, but will hire people to work 15 to 18 hours .. Just thought this might help a little for your son.. I know factory job are hard to get.. I'm still looking..
If they are cutting hours wonder why they are still hiring? you think they would give the people they have some extra hours and not hire, the people that run these fast food restaurants need some lessons in managment skills.
nobody knows

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Some hours cut because of Obama Care. If you work 32 hours a week or more, business must pay health insurance. Anything less, they don't have to pay. Lot of people getting cut to 28 hours.
Disc

Hardinsburg, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2013
You need to do research on obamacare before you spread lies
nobody knows wrote:
Some hours cut because of Obama Care. If you work 32 hours a week or more, business must pay health insurance. Anything less, they don't have to pay. Lot of people getting cut to 28 hours.
Amber

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Disc wrote:
You need to do research on obamacare before you spread lies
<quoted text>
Really ?? Go to the gov page.. & read 4 ur self..
Billy Bob

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2013
You derps wrote:
Hours are always cut around this time of the year, it's not just a BK thing. Then again, anyone with even a hint of intelligence who has worked for more than a 6 month stretch could tell you this. And as far as the disrespect for management goes, I can tell you're young. Maybe your attitude and lack of work ethic is why your hours are also getting cut?
There is no reason to be insulting. The reason why their hours are getting cut is because if they work under 32 hours a week their employer doesn't have to pay their health insurance. This is hapenning all over KY as these fast food joints can not afford to take on that extra expense.
Thank Obama/Robin Hood for getting your hours cut.
Wrong

Duluth, GA

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Hours being cut at this time of the year has nothing to do with health insurance. It's always a slow period sales wise after Christmas. Hours will pick up around spring break. Please, don't repeat stupid crap just because you heard it from a friend of a friend who hear it on Fox News. Use that tiny little noggin.
CaliGirl

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
The holidays are over, there isn't a need for a lot of work. And believe it or not, peoples' new year resolution to lose weight does affect fast food industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Piercy 6 min she likes it rough 3
Destiny from Tumbleweed 10 min I would like to know 5
Least judgmental and hypocritical church in Etown 1 hr who 45
Ft Knox single soldiers 4 hr TheGoodSamaritan 5
Manny @ Akebono 4 hr TheGoodSamaritan 24
Laurie wheeler 4 hr cant make a house... 40
Which "big box" store is coming with Meijer? (Nov '14) 5 hr mall patron 24
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]