#104 May 11, 2011
wango tango wrote:
what is ashley last name
Beville
who cares

Sonora, KY

#105 May 11, 2011
alan wrote:
<quoted text>I do apologize. Jonathan G. works 3rd, I know him well. He`s not married, and hes a great guy. Yes, he flirts and stuff, bt nothing too bad. I just hate that people look to this site to get info, and most of it isn`t true.
Hes just like his uncle, Jonathan is a great person I've known him for a long time
who cares

Sonora, KY

#106 May 11, 2011
wondering wrote:
If someone gets into trouble at akebono and gets sent home, will they get a peice of paper as well along with them explaining what or why they were sent home? Also I thought from what the handbook says that a supervisor is suppose to talk to an employee first before taking the step of having a meeting with someone from hr and managment and getting sent home for the day? My husband was sent home out the blue and tells me one thing, but I would think they would of given a peice of paper as well. Im just thinking something is fishy here. And yes I know its messed up coming on here wanting to know protocal from freaking topix..At the same time when I have heard nothing but good and theres been not a single problem in a yr and out the blue this happens, Im not sure how to take it.
No they dint send home a piece of paper, they area manager and HR sit down and talk to the individual and tell them what us going on and the reason for getting sent home, being usually step 3 and day of deliberation
ftw

Nashville, TN

#107 May 12, 2011
what about suzanne baker
Jen

Palm Harbor, FL

#108 May 12, 2011
someone _ur_not wrote:
<quoted text>
heard he jumped state and went back to Florida... really wants to be in our daughter's life huh? nice job, Chris i'm sure she will be fine with out you. after all you only seen her what once in the past 13 months.
Cat you should be glad if Chris does you the favor of staying the hell away from you and Lilly... I know if I could stand to talk to Jason without puking or running him over with my car (haha :p) I would say thanks for staying the fuck out of our lives. You and especially Lilly are way better off without him around. Especially after what he did to you and her before. you totally got this, Lilly is doing awesome without him around :)
hihello

Peru, IN

#109 May 23, 2011
anyone tell me about ashley brown!
Dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#110 May 24, 2011
Wat about Suzanne baker do you wanna know
uknow

United States

#111 May 24, 2011
jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I herd that 3 of them kids ain't even his. He's a lazy ass anyways.
All 4 of them arent his is what I've heard. And he is telling people at work lately that u all are not really together anymore anyway. That's especially his story to that girl he spends all his free time with. Is that true?
dontknow

Elizabethtown, KY

#112 May 25, 2011
haha ashley brown...
unknow

Bardstown, KY

#113 May 26, 2011
so who stuck workin the weekend at this hello hole
OEMgirl

United States

#114 Jun 24, 2011
heart broken wrote:
<quoted text>You are right i know i just need solid proof and im not sure how to get it he also has his cell on a lock code and says he does it so i will stop snooping around
I hate to tell you this, but you already have solid proof: He locks--and sleeps with--his cell phone. People with nothing to hide don't hide anything!
Dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#115 Jun 25, 2011
No doubt if they take their cell phone in the shower with them they have something to hide I deal with that shit all the time
James

Glasgow, KY

#116 Jun 26, 2011
Who is going to be the Next Plant Manager?
Who is on the Short List???
rumor

Elizabethtown, KY

#117 Jun 26, 2011
Tommy Rivera
Frank Brown
Mark Eads
dumbass

Wise, VA

#118 Jun 26, 2011
Frank has too many skeletons to even be where he is at now...
Tommy would be crazy to give up his job now for this position...
Mark,well...

I head Jeff Morgan-he doesnt need the headaches

I say go outside the family
lol

Louisville, KY

#119 Jun 26, 2011
Give the job to one of them AZN slant-eyed zipperheads.
rumor

Elizabethtown, KY

#120 Jun 26, 2011
I was just giving James a short list of rumors. I agree, I would rather they go outside the good ol boy club to get someone. But you can definitely count on whoever it is, will be a "YES" man. Someone who will do whatever they are told no matter the consequences on the associates.
Wang Hung Lo

Louisville, KY

#121 Jun 26, 2011
Me love akebono plant manager job long time.
Dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#122 Jun 28, 2011
All you stupid FDIC that work there are a bunch dumbss wanna beeeeeezzz
why

Elizabethtown, KY

#123 Jun 30, 2011
Why don't they get rid of the losers that are teamleaders and start promoting the ones that take work serious instead of letting them use work as a "dating place"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Yard Sale (Aug '11) 3 min Acra75 12
Minnesota dentist who shot dead Cecil the lion ... 7 min nedreck 13
Nick stepp 11 min Capt Kangaroo1 3
Amber Childers 39 min Magic Mike 4
Metalsa Annex 1 hr people 15
Jennifer B (Dec '14) 2 hr Kiss Kiss 17
kaycee bedingfield (Jul '12) 3 hr tweetybird9 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages