longSCHLONG

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Any cute female want to have a good time? I am available any time! Leave me a way to contact u and let's show eachother a time of our life!
Really

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
From your slang and poor use of vocabulary I am going to assume you are black and apperantly have a poor education. You might want to thing about enrolling yourself in some classes. Nobody wants a gangbanger want to be thug. Good luck.
ppp5902

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Really wrote:
From your slang and poor use of vocabulary I am going to assume you are black and apperantly have a poor education. You might want to thing about enrolling yourself in some classes. Nobody wants a gangbanger want to be thug. Good luck.
You should thing about enrolling yourself in some classes. You thing you can get on here and call someone poorly educated.
You should thing about how to word thing and think.

Some people just don't thing before they type.
really

Clarkson, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Really wrote:
you who can't spell are commenting on someones education
longSCHLONG

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>you who can't spell are commenting on someones education
I am very uneducated. SMH. I garduated from Elizabethtown High School in 2000 and am now working on my Masters at WKU in the study of Criminal Law. So... before you judge my intelligence, do your research and know who you are confronting. As of right now I am the coporate attorney for Billingsly & Tunsil. Thank you though. Lol. I love your observations.
longSCHLONG

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
longSCHLONG wrote:
<quoted text>I am very uneducated. SMH. I garduated from Elizabethtown High School in 2000 and am now working on my Masters at WKU in the study of Criminal Law. So... before you judge my intelligence, do your research and know who you are confronting. As of right now I am the coporate attorney for Billingsly & Tunsil. Thank you though. Lol. I love your observations.
*graduated*
Long Duck Dong

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2012
longSCHLONG wrote:
<quoted text>I am very uneducated. SMH. I garduated from Elizabethtown High School in 2000 and am now working on my Masters at WKU in the study of Criminal Law. So... before you judge my intelligence, do your research and know who you are confronting. As of right now I am the coporate attorney for Billingsly & Tunsil. Thank you though. Lol. I love your observations.
Come on! NO ONE believes you are a lawyer. You don't get a masters in criminal law and become a lawyer.

So, to sum up: you may have GRADUATED (not garduated) from EHS, and you may be in school at WKU--although most people have GRADUATED from college after 12 years. And, also, you certainly are NOT a corporate (not coporate) attorney.
ppp5902

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2012
longSCHLONG wrote:
That is great advertising for Billingsly & Tunsil.
I bet they thing they are luck to have you.
I thing EHS is happy you garduated so you would no longer bring down thier standardized test scores.

How did you become a lawyer before finishing your masters.
I thing you should just log off.
longSCHLONG

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2012
After graduating, I took a 4 and a half year break to take care of my mother who passed in 04. Anyway... I'm just looking for a female to have fun with and maybe more. I don't know why this became a discussion about my education. So... if any females want to have a good time, it would be my pleasure. Thanks!
longSCHLONG

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2012
I'm doing my inern right now! If u must know. Are u a college grad? Or even a high school grad? Anyway... any cute females out there? Lmao
lol

Mooresville, NC

#11 Jul 26, 2012
So, your highly educated and currently attend college, and you are on Topix trying to find a girl. Something don't add up. You will not find a girl on here. Try Craigslist.
ppp5902

United States

#12 Jul 27, 2012
inern

Pucking frick.
Long Duck Dong

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 27, 2012
He isn't a lawyer. He isn't getting a masters in criminal law. If he was, he would KNOW that isn't what you need to be a lawyer.

As he said, he was just tryin ta get w duh ladies.
rican

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Who gives a f*ck about this mans educations or what he's doing obviously he's on here to find some fun damn you ppl are like crabs in a bucket. And @really your mother should slap herself for raising a hateful racist little f*ck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam martinez 10 min Curious 19
Ashley Meredith Washington Rickett 28 min lol yup I know her 19
Daycare in Elizabethtown 44 min imacosmostudent 5
Places to go fishing? (Jul '12) 46 min bro 22
darrell brown & chic 2 hr Mandi 2
Chris Hayes 2 hr CH 2
Samantha Lockridge (Aug '10) 6 hr The Real David Macht 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages