Romney for president
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
No other choice. Obama is nothing but a joke. Team Romney!!
Obama2012

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
That's hilarious. Which romney are YOU talking about, that Mitt guy is the biggest joke the GOP had running out of all the other jokes you had to choose from. Deal with it. Obama will win. The PEOPLE's President!
nope

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Obama2012 wrote:
That's hilarious. Which romney are YOU talking about, that Mitt guy is the biggest joke the GOP had running out of all the other jokes you had to choose from. Deal with it. Obama will win. The PEOPLE's President!
Which people you talking about? The ones who don't even realize what his platform is? Do you know or you just using phrases? Probably.

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Obama2012 wrote:
Your probably black and don't know shit about either of them. You just like that worthless piece of shit cause he's black
Romney

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
I'm so glad this guy said it ^ so I didn't have to.
RomneyAllTheWay

Greensburg, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2012
He'll get the debt problems straightened out. He'll get freeloaders off welfare. He'll get the country going again.People will once again learn to help themselves instead of waiting on "entitlements".
media

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2012
RomneyAllTheWay wrote:
He'll get the debt problems straightened out. He'll get freeloaders off welfare. He'll get the country going again.People will once again learn to help themselves instead of waiting on "entitlements".
So funny that the media has had to finally admit that Romney did well in the debate. ALL of the excuses for Obama's performance are gone. MSNBC is still coming up with anything they can.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
The only people that even remotely like Obama are the 47% of people in this country that are sitting back and letting Obama take care of you. Half of his supporters don't even realize he isn't even a natural born citizen of the USA. He filed as a foreign student when he was going to college and applying for federal aid, his birth certificate from Hawaii is a fake, he can never get the names of the hospital he was born at right, and his father was from Kenya. Hmmm. Yeah some of his supporters may say stuff about "birthers" but what's the use in having regulations and requirements for our president if we don't enforce them? We wouldn't let Arnold swazzeneger (however u spell it) run for president. Hell at least he is honest about his background! Obama has done nothing for this country except cause an even bigger mess for Romney to inherit. And I guarantee you won't hear Romney griping and complaining about what he has to fix because he will be too busy getting things done! Obama2012, you should crawl back under the rock you came from and attempt to get your lazy rear end up and learn a few things about the man you so support!
The Point

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
true wrote:
Yeah some of his supporters may say stuff about "birthers" but what's the use in having regulations and requirements for our president if we don't enforce them?
So why did our founding fathers put in a citizenship requirement for running for President? Here's why: they didn't want to have a leader whose loyalties were with another country over the U.S. Now, you tell me, who is more "loyal" to the U.S.? The guy who spent some time overseas when he was a kid, or the guy who hides all of his money in tax shelters in other countries? Personally, my loyalty would be with the country that has all my money, not the one I happen to be living in at the time. That's just one of the many reasons why normal people laugh at birthers like you. Yes, the "who is more American" may have worked against McCain, but against Romney virtually everyone is more American...including his Mexican-born dad.
The Point

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
true wrote:
The only people that even remotely like Obama are the 47% of people in this country that are sitting back and letting Obama take care of you.
Oh, and on behalf of the working poor, the retired who already paid into the system, and soldiers deployed overseas: FU for saying they live off anyone. Romney admitted that it was a mistake to say that, but you apparently haven't caught up.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
That's the statistical number for these welfare collectors and food stamp recipients. That's not including the older retired people and war vets that were or are currently deployed. I'm pretty sure those people don't need welfare and food stamps, so read and comprehend my statements more clearly next time. And right now Obama hasn't done s**t for our country's money but flush it down the drain! Get your head out of his black a$$ and smell the roses dude. Stop listening to msnbc who are nothing but supporters of Obama. Pretty sad when even they admit Romney kicked some a$$ at their last debate. Reality is setting in with Obama and the fact he can't compete with Romneys plan is hitting home right about now.
Romney for the Rich

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Vote Obama 2012, the PEOPLE's President!!!!
The Point

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2012
true wrote:
That's the statistical number for these welfare collectors and food stamp recipients. That's not including the older retired people and war vets that were or are currently deployed. I'm pretty sure those people don't need welfare and food stamps, so read and comprehend my statements more clearly next time. And right now Obama hasn't done s**t for our country's money but flush it down the drain! Get your head out of his black a$$ and smell the roses dude. Stop listening to msnbc who are nothing but supporters of Obama. Pretty sad when even they admit Romney kicked some a$$ at their last debate. Reality is setting in with Obama and the fact he can't compete with Romneys plan is hitting home right about now.
Wrong, dumbass, 47% is the number of people not paying Federal income tax...you don't even know your own talking points. What is it about Romney's plan that you like? Oh, yeah, you don't have any clue other than he plans to be white for the next four years.
clarify

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Romney for the Rich wrote:
Vote Obama 2012, the PEOPLE's President!!!!
I still don't understand who PEOPLE refers to. I don't want Obama to win. I think this is all you must know as facts about Obama. You didn't watch the debate a couple weeks ago?
OBAMA 2012

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2012
OBAMA/DEMS = all PEOPLE, religions, and the principles this country was built on.

MUTT/REPUKES = BIG CORPS/THEMSELVES

It's that plain and simple. Yes, I watch all conventions and all debates for 40 years. Pay attention and watch something besides FAUX NEWS.

President Obama/DEMS do what Jesus would do. Take care of the poor and promote fairness. MUTT/REPUKES cater to the wealthy and big corps and would step over those poor and shake their head in disgust. Tax breaks for the rich and target the middle class now, the poor are ignored.

OBAMA 2012
Why

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Would jesus want god to be taken out of the platform?
The Point

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Why wrote:
Would jesus want god to be taken out of the platform?
I think his Caesar comment demonstrated that Jesus was in favor of Church and State separation, don't you? I don't recall any apostle running for offÍce, do you?
OnlyReasonIBelie ve

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Oct 12, 2012
The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, dumbass, 47% is the number of people not paying Federal income tax...you don't even know your own talking points. What is it about Romney's plan that you like? Oh, yeah, you don't have any clue other than he plans to be white for the next four years.
Romney is Mormon, Ryan is Catholic. That's good enough for me. Romney/Ryan all the way.
Jack

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2012
OnlyReasonIBelieve wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is Mormon, Ryan is Catholic. That's good enough for me. Romney/Ryan all the way.
Obama is Protestant & Biden is Catholic, so? If you vote for someone just because they say they follow a religion you like you are an idiot. All politicians know they have to be affiliated with a religious group it these screwed up bizarro world times to get elected, doesn't mean they believe it.
SoYouAreSaying

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Protestant & Biden is Catholic, so? If you vote for someone just because they say they follow a religion you like you are an idiot. All politicians know they have to be affiliated with a religious group it these screwed up bizarro world times to get elected, doesn't mean they believe it.
So, Obama and Biden lied about their religous beliefs? Who's the idiot? The one's running the WhiteHouse or the one's who believe them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy goodman (Aug '12) 2 min HAHA 10
Jerry Williams auction house 4 hr Henry 13
News Elizabethtown man accused of impersonating a po... (Sep '16) 7 hr Jim 57
Ashlee helm 9 hr Billy goodman 13
Bible thumpin 10 hr Citizen 7
Kevin Harrison 13 hr Coop 11
April simondiski 21 hr Lol 8

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance