First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ghfhgfsd

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
anyone know why there was like 12 cop cars at walmart a few hours ago? i heard there was a big fight
Dug

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2010
They had a doughnut sale.
boner

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2010
ghfhgfsd wrote:
anyone know why there was like 12 cop cars at walmart a few hours ago? i heard there was a big fight
and yet not a one on the roads the morning the idiot went on a wild driving spree to get to court on time and killed a lady. not a one
Santos

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2010
Heard a guy was beating the crap out of a state trooper. And, supposedly the trooper was asking people to help him, and no one would...that's bullshit. If that guy had got that troopers gun away from him, all those people watching could have been in a world of hurt.

I don't know all the details, or what actually happened for sure - I guess we should watch the news later. Might be something about it.

I work there, and seriously - if people knew about half the shit that went one at that store, they wouldn't shop there. I've been there 13 years, and have seen some pretty crazy shit.
hypocrit catcher

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2010
boner wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet not a one on the roads the morning the idiot went on a wild driving spree to get to court on time and killed a lady. not a one
And if they were where you could see them you would have bitched about that too!
Santos

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Sorry, meant to type " on " - not " one "
Wuz there

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Well, I know a little more than some because I was there and saw the whole thing. The trooper tazed him as he was running away from him and the guy got up and ran after being tazed. The trooper chased him and was hitting him with that metal stick they carry. I saw the guy with his fist doubled up at the trooper wanting to fight him. All I can tell you is that trooper was hitting him with that metal stick and he wasn't going down and the trooper kept telling him to get down and he still wouldn't do it. Dumbass. This just tells me that he was on some kind a drug. I don't know who told you that the trooper got beat up but I saw what that guy looked like at the end and he was definately on the loosing end of that deal. As far as people helping, everybody else there was too busy taking out cell phones to record what was going on rather than to help him and if I wasn't pregnant I would have tried to help him. Sure says alot about how people are these days. After seeing that all I can say is don't fight those state boys.
Santos

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2010
Yeah, I heard the guy was pretty bloody.
Radcliff gurl

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 19, 2010
damn!!! that was at the Walmart in etown? ill hear all about it 2mar! lol
Glendale guy

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Wuz there wrote:
Well, I know a little more than some because I was there and saw the whole thing. The trooper tazed him as he was running away from him and the guy got up and ran after being tazed. The trooper chased him and was hitting him with that metal stick they carry. I saw the guy with his fist doubled up at the trooper wanting to fight him. All I can tell you is that trooper was hitting him with that metal stick and he wasn't going down and the trooper kept telling him to get down and he still wouldn't do it. Dumbass. This just tells me that he was on some kind a drug. I don't know who told you that the trooper got beat up but I saw what that guy looked like at the end and he was definately on the loosing end of that deal. As far as people helping, everybody else there was too busy taking out cell phones to record what was going on rather than to help him and if I wasn't pregnant I would have tried to help him. Sure says alot about how people are these days. After seeing that all I can say is don't fight those state boys.
Why should we help the cops? They are the ones who are supposed to be protecting us, not the other way around.
Who Cares

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Wuz there wrote:
You must have seen the end of the fight, because there was a fight between two people, and then the State Trooper got involed. Getting his but kicked, and calling for back up. Then when they arrived it went down like you say. Like three city cops and four state troopers. Would have been a good time to rob a bank I guess. Who Cares if he whooped the Police. I can't stand most of them. Never had too many good experiences with the cops around here. Glad they finally got some payback, but it wasn't any of the one's I would have liked to seen whooped!
FTP

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2010
The name says it all F*** The Police!
HAHA

Cub Run, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2010
Dug wrote:
They had a doughnut sale.
LMAO, that was funny
wow

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2010
So glad I missed the show...I had my daughter there this evening...would have scared the crap outta me.
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2010
You sure it wasn't 2 fat chicks fighting for a couple of size zero ass shorts in the kids section? You know how them fat people like to wear those skinny people clothes.
Wuz there

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>You must have seen the end of the fight, because there was a fight between two people, and then the State Trooper got involed. Getting his but kicked, and calling for back up. Then when they arrived it went down like you say. Like three city cops and four state troopers. Would have been a good time to rob a bank I guess. Who Cares if he whooped the Police. I can't stand most of them. Never had too many good experiences with the cops around here. Glad they finally got some payback, but it wasn't any of the one's I would have liked to seen whooped!
Sounds like your one of these people who want to do nothing but bash the police and people like you will never be changed. You didn't read my quote very well becasue I said I saw the whole thing from the beginning. ALSO, the News Enterprise has the story in their paper today and it never said anything about a fight between two people before the state trooper got involved like you say. Read the paper.
hypocrit catcher

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>You must have seen the end of the fight, because there was a fight between two people, and then the State Trooper got involed. Getting his but kicked, and calling for back up. Then when they arrived it went down like you say. Like three city cops and four state troopers. Would have been a good time to rob a bank I guess. Who Cares if he whooped the Police. I can't stand most of them. Never had too many good experiences with the cops around here. Glad they finally got some payback, but it wasn't any of the one's I would have liked to seen whooped!
IDIOT!!!! Of course you don't have any luck with the police, because you are too f'n stupid to not break the law! WHAT AN IDIOT! Please do not have children, there are enough people like you in this world.
Who Cares

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2010
I don't care what the Enterprise says they report what the police tell them not what was seen, and I have never been arrested, or charged with anything. I have been harrassed by the EPD for hanging with the wrong people when I was younger. Also stopped while trying to get gas for going 38 in 35 and said I was wreckless driving. The State Trooper asked me for my ID and didn't want to get out of his car. As I reached for my ID I asked what the problem was, and this chump got pissed. He looked at my ID and threw it in the back of my truck, threatened to take me to jail. And searched me. Said he was going to put handcuffs on my and take me to jail. FOR GOING 38 IN A 35. SO F*CK THE POLICE!!!! I hope someone else smacks the idiot.
AnyPerson

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares wrote:
I don't care what the Enterprise says they report what the police tell them not what was seen, and I have never been arrested, or charged with anything. I have been harrassed by the EPD for hanging with the wrong people when I was younger. Also stopped while trying to get gas for going 38 in 35 and said I was wreckless driving. The State Trooper asked me for my ID and didn't want to get out of his car. As I reached for my ID I asked what the problem was, and this chump got pissed. He looked at my ID and threw it in the back of my truck, threatened to take me to jail. And searched me. Said he was going to put handcuffs on my and take me to jail. FOR GOING 38 IN A 35. SO F*CK THE POLICE!!!! I hope someone else smacks the idiot.
for someone to have to name, who cares, you are sure trying awfully hard to prove otherwise. Oh its reckless driving. No wonder you are confused, you don't even know what the law is. To assume that speed is the only thing that represents "wreckless" driving is at the very least ignorant. But now you know. So next time you'll be just stupid. Jack wagon
kshacklette

Leitchfield, KY

#21 Jul 20, 2010
Glendale guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we help the cops? They are the ones who are supposed to be protecting us, not the other way around.
wow, funny you say that because as soon as you're in trouble or someone is after you, im sure you would be the first one complaining about how the cops didnt help you or to complain about how they didnt do enough for you. it makes me sick to see idiots like you who find it so easy to bash the police (who are obviously a lot smarter and of better moral character than you)when all they do is make sure that ungrateful people like you can sleep at night. my dad is a state trooper and my mom is a dispatcher and their job makes me so proud. so how about next time you're in trouble dont call the police since you dont feel the need to help out the ones who help you. ratchet ass people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber stallins 19 min Stallins 3
metalsa 2 hr Ponyline 22
legal system fraud 2 hr DJM 2
Cristy York at metalsa 2 hr Unknown 5
Ghost hunter Lady 2 hr wellwishes 3
Cheapest hotel close to Elizabethtown? 3 hr Traveler 1
God bless president Trump 3 hr Daniel Carver 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages