brad milsap >>>> is now being held in...

brad milsap >>>> is now being held in the hardin co. jail !!!!

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New Poster

Kodak, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2010
THE SAGA OF BRAD MILSAP HE WAS PICKED UP IN TEXAS AFTER FLEEING THERE . He was brought back to Hardin Co. and was put in jail and arrested for third degree Burglary charges . His arrainment is Nov. 8th at 9:00 a.m. Lets all show up to surprise Him!!!!!! yeh!!! Ha!!!! I know Lucy would like to be there but I think she needs a ride . And I know there is another girl down in Campbellsville named Angie I think she wants to be there also. Both of these girls are expecting mothers!! They may need to file for child support when he goes away to prison they are allowed to work in prison. If I am not mistaken it can be taken for child support. So lets all go to the court house Nov. 8th and make a large turn out and surprise him ..
Boo

Kodak, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2010
He is also a registered sex offender and v ery mean person!!!!!!!!!! Don't go near him
Is this him

Pewee Valley, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Boo wrote:
He is also a registered sex offender and v ery mean person!!!!!!!!!! Don't go near him
Sorry about the first post which is post number 3-this link did not work on it. I did something wrong, so I will try again. Is this the same man you are referring to?
Boo

Kodak, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2010
Is this him wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about the first post which is post number 3-this link did not work on it. I did something wrong, so I will try again. Is this the same man you are referring to?
His name is Brad Milsap and he is on the Sex offenders Registry
GOO GOO

Kodak, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2010
Let's all try to help Lucy to make it to the Court House Nov.8th she really does need a helping Hand after Brad got done with her . And I don't think Angie is doing any Better Poor Things . I wonder if his Mother would help these poor girls. After all these girls children will be her grandchildren
Is this him

Pewee Valley, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2010
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>His name is Brad Milsap and he is on the Sex offenders Registry
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/ servlet/SOR?id=2241 Is this him? There was only one sex offender named Milsap that I saw. He is currently listed as NON-COMPLIANT, BUT he still hasn't been charged with that charge. That is a Felony Charge. Does anybody know why he hasn't been charged yet? I am new at Topix, and not very good on doing a link, but maybe that link will work. His SOR number is 2241. That should of been an automatic charge when he was arrested in Texas. He left this state, and didn't report in. I am going to do some research and make some phone calls and try to find out why he still hasn't been charged? Some of my friends should be home from church soon and they will know who to contact. Looks like he was registered under Taylor County, if it's the same person. On a google search, there is a blank on his address which is unusual. Unfortunately, we do not have the Three Strikes Law in Kentucky, so that won't apply to him. I can also call the Domestic Violence group I have attended and she will know who we need to contact. Taylor County is Campbellsville area and I think they are under Post 15 KSP which is in Columbia. The man at the Hardin County Jail was very nice and informative-he is the one that told he he hasn't charged with being NON-COMPLIANT. Boo-thanks for all the info.When I find out who we need to call I will post it on here. We should start a Facebook page or something in case other people are having the same issues with sex offenders.I was sexually abused as a child, so things like that are important to me.
BOO

Kodak, TN

#8 Oct 25, 2010
You got the right guy sweetie and don't worry you will get the Hang of Topix don't take long . You should also visit the other Forums on here about him. It's easier to just google Brad Milsap Topix and you will have a choice of several . Campbellsville is called anybody know him brad milsap and other ones are called carla milsap ex wife of brad milsap Just Google everything much easier.
Lady

Kodak, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2010
New Poster wrote:
THE SAGA OF BRAD MILSAP HE WAS PICKED UP IN TEXAS AFTER FLEEING THERE . He was brought back to Hardin Co. and was put in jail and arrested for third degree Burglary charges . His arrainment is Nov. 8th at 9:00 a.m. Lets all show up to surprise Him!!!!!! yeh!!! Ha!!!! I know Lucy would like to be there but I think she needs a ride . And I know there is another girl down in Campbellsville named Angie I think she wants to be there also. Both of these girls are expecting mothers!! They may need to file for child support when he goes away to prison they are allowed to work in prison. If I am not mistaken it can be taken for child support. So lets all go to the court house Nov. 8th and make a large turn out and surprise him ..
I find these post very informative and helpful everyone needs to know more about this guy. I can tell which ones know what their talking about and which one's don't.
Lady

Kodak, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2010
Is this him wrote:
<quoted text> http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR... Is this him? There was only one sex offender named Milsap that I saw. He is currently listed as NON-COMPLIANT, BUT he still hasn't been charged with that charge. That is a Felony Charge. Does anybody know why he hasn't been charged yet? I am new at Topix, and not very good on doing a link, but maybe that link will work. His SOR number is 2241. That should of been an automatic charge when he was arrested in Texas. He left this state, and didn't report in. I am going to do some research and make some phone calls and try to find out why he still hasn't been charged? Some of my friends should be home from church soon and they will know who to contact. Looks like he was registered under Taylor County, if it's the same person. On a google search, there is a blank on his address which is unusual. Unfortunately, we do not have the Three Strikes Law in Kentucky, so that won't apply to him. I can also call the Domestic Violence group I have attended and she will know who we need to contact. Taylor County is Campbellsville area and I think they are under Post 15 KSP which is in Columbia. The man at the Hardin County Jail was very nice and informative-he is the one that told he he hasn't charged with being NON-COMPLIANT. Boo-thanks for all the info.When I find out who we need to call I will post it on here. We should start a Facebook page or something in case other people are having the same issues with sex offenders.I was sexually abused as a child, so things like that are important to me.
I thought we did have the 3 strike law on certain offenses.
comment 11

Kodak, TN

#11 Oct 26, 2010
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we did have the 3 strike law on certain offenses.
We do have that law on certain things like DUI and other things like Robbery

Since: Jul 08

Pewee Valley, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
It looks like we don't have the 3 strikes law. n't know if it could be amended or not.. Let me Make some phone calls and see what they tell me--this process takes some time. There is NO DOUBT OLE SAP as he is often called "on the yard" in the prison system has gotten away with a lot. However, keep in mind--he is also facing charges in Taylor and Marion County--What can possible be done is a Persistent Felony Offender Charge, which comes from the county attorney or commonwealth attorney--whom I don't know at all. I would suggest you all call the appropriate people andd see if thiss is possible. I am going to call Mr. Jack Conway and see what the specifics are. Jack Conway is the Attorney General, who works with prosecutors. I will post is soon as i get an answer. Thanks!
comment 11

Kodak, TN

#14 Oct 27, 2010
sundiata fan wrote:
It looks like we don't have the 3 strikes law. n't know if it could be amended or not.. Let me Make some phone calls and see what they tell me--this process takes some time. There is NO DOUBT OLE SAP as he is often called "on the yard" in the prison system has gotten away with a lot. However, keep in mind--he is also facing charges in Taylor and Marion County--What can possible be done is a Persistent Felony Offender Charge, which comes from the county attorney or commonwealth attorney--whom I don't know at all. I would suggest you all call the appropriate people andd see if thiss is possible. I am going to call Mr. Jack Conway and see what the specifics are. Jack Conway is the Attorney General, who works with prosecutors. I will post is soon as i get an answer. Thanks!
Good deal
looking

Flint, TX

#15 Oct 27, 2010
you folks seem to know alot about how to find stuff on someone. Maybe ya's could help me find someone I've been looking for in the e-town area? He's not a sex offender, but he is a felon.
Painting My Roses Red

Kodak, TN

#16 Oct 27, 2010
looking wrote:
you folks seem to know alot about how to find stuff on someone. Maybe ya's could help me find someone I've been looking for in the e-town area? He's not a sex offender, but he is a felon.
Give Name Everyone will try to help if we can
Free David Camm

Pewee Valley, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2010
GOO GOO wrote:
Let's all try to help Lucy to make it to the Court House Nov.8th she really does need a helping Hand after Brad got done with her . And I don't think Angie is doing any Better Poor Things . I wonder if his Mother would help these poor girls. After all these girls children will be her grandchildren
Hey, I have a friend that said she'd be glad to help Lucy any way she could. Well, the girls may not want her to be apart of their life. That usually remains up to a Family court Judge..tell Lucy there is help on the way:)Do you have Lucy's phone number and address? Jst put it in my indbox--i can get messages from another user. Thx!
Free David Camm

Pewee Valley, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2010
looking wrote:
WE will do what we can. A lot of these people are very good about finding ppl. If he is a felon, Have you spoken with Post 4? They will usually try to help you on a background search and so will the county sheriff. Intelius.com is a good tool and if you know the county he is chared in they should have open records. Hope this helps. BUT, us wanna be Nancy Graces will try to help you:))Also, run Google Searches on all the search engines--this helps!
Free David Camm

Pewee Valley, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I thought we did have the 3 strike law on certain offenses.
I did too. You can research it and try to come up with the latest date buy they are telling me no. THAT doesn't mean the dude will walk and he will now be considered as a flight risk. What he did was stupid. He could have registered on the phone, and re-registered when he got to Texas, and they wouldn't have said a thing. But.since did fled the state, and failed to register with Texas..that just made it worse. KY doesn' t usually extradite someone back unless they really want them so that makes me think he has more charges to be pressed. Oh, also, Frankfort called me back today--they have ever record he has ever had. I need to see Jonathan miller so I will get those just as soon as the election is over.I am currently working and just post at random. My friend uses my computer at times since she does research work so I usually see if she has posted. I am now registered with Topix so anyone can send me an inbox message. I don't know if you have to be a member to send a message to another user or not. I will ask her to check. She looks at Topix post due to the nature of her work. Police also look at it. they probably find out a lot on here. I do know one person has been threatened on here and they will work with person to ensure her safety. I had never even heard of Topix. Then one day Albert called from Uruguay and was upset since i hadn't checked his status lately--so I goolged it and up came Topix. I am also on a Topix in Southern Indiana and they have all had a lot of fun and meet and do things. I do know one person on here is scared has been threated/intimidated.I heard Topix might start a chat line but that is probably heresay. That Sex Offender thing always pops up FIRST though. Brad must have got scared of someone and fled the state without registering. I do know thee are additional carges pending, but I don't know when. I know he meets the criteria for a Sociopath and that is dangerous. So, should he get out--and he may-then they will monitor him good. He may be required to wear the tracking device they put on him and lets them monitor ever move he makes. If she gets out of that range--the thing goes off at the police station. It is a GPS system. It tracks every step you make ad my friend took one for 6 months one time and about had a nervous breakdown. IF THEY GO OFF WhILE YOU ARE OUT OF RANGE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO REPORT IN BY PERSON AND IF U R LATE, THAT IS IT. tHAT IS A CHARGE--SO THAT MIGHT BE WHY NO ONE IS BONDING HIM OUT. personally I wouldn't want to harbor a sex offender-no one likes that and now that the 12 year old kid surfaced it looks doubly bad. Sucker just can't be good! I do a jail and prison ministry is why I know a lil about what I am saying.
You go Girl

Kodak, TN

#20 Oct 28, 2010
Free David Camm wrote:
<quoted text>I did too. You can research it and try to come up with the latest date buy they are telling me no. THAT doesn't mean the dude will walk and he will now be considered as a flight risk. What he did was stupid. He could have registered on the phone, and re-registered when he got to Texas, and they wouldn't have said a thing. But.since did fled the state, and failed to register with Texas..that just made it worse. KY doesn' t usually extradite someone back unless they really want them so that makes me think he has more charges to be pressed. Oh, also, Frankfort called me back today--they have ever record he has ever had. I need to see Jonathan miller so I will get those just as soon as the election is over.I am currently working and just post at random. My friend uses my computer at times since she does research work so I usually see if she has posted. I am now registered with Topix so anyone can send me an inbox message. I don't know if you have to be a member to send a message to another user or not. I will ask her to check. She looks at Topix post due to the nature of her work. Police also look at it. they probably find out a lot on here. I do know one person has been threatened on here and they will work with person to ensure her safety. I had never even heard of Topix. Then one day Albert called from Uruguay and was upset since i hadn't checked his status lately--so I goolged it and up came Topix. I am also on a Topix in Southern Indiana and they have all had a lot of fun and meet and do things. I do know one person on here is scared has been threated/intimidated.I heard Topix might start a chat line but that is probably heresay. That Sex Offender thing always pops up FIRST though. Brad must have got scared of someone and fled the state without registering. I do know thee are additional carges pending, but I don't know when. I know he meets the criteria for a Sociopath and that is dangerous. So, should he get out--and he may-then they will monitor him good. He may be required to wear the tracking device they put on him and lets them monitor ever move he makes. If she gets out of that range--the thing goes off at the police station. It is a GPS system. It tracks every step you make ad my friend took one for 6 months one time and about had a nervous breakdown. IF THEY GO OFF WhILE YOU ARE OUT OF RANGE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO REPORT IN BY PERSON AND IF U R LATE, THAT IS IT. tHAT IS A CHARGE--SO THAT MIGHT BE WHY NO ONE IS BONDING HIM OUT. personally I wouldn't want to harbor a sex offender-no one likes that and now that the 12 year old kid surfaced it looks doubly bad. Sucker just can't be good! I do a jail and prison ministry is why I know a lil about what I am saying.
You go girl I just love your post because I know that you are being honest and truthful. And you know something it's a bitch but sometimes the truth hurts right!!!!!
Sweetie

Kodak, TN

#21 Oct 28, 2010
looking wrote:
Need county and Name and we can play Nancy Grace
brad sux

Pewee Valley, KY

#22 Oct 29, 2010
New Poster wrote:
I like your article, but they cant make him wpork in priso. in the past he aint worked in prison-eithre cause he is in the hole or cause he gets n trouble with givin bad haircuts and demans prisonsers send him money on his account. THAT ain't gonna happpen this time. he aint gonna cut hair in prison-he is deemed too dangerous to have a razor. They should just beat the Shit* oouf of him and feel satisfaction in that..hoope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 men wanted in home invasion, murder (Jun '14) 8 hr Katv 50
Off Grid Living (Dec '10) 8 hr Get Real 36
Anyone know Matt Huckleby? 9 hr Yep 2
Single mom 10 hr Jaded 28
Where were you 15 hr Lol 6
News Former teacher charged with propositioning girl... (Jun '11) 15 hr Lol 2
IS Hooter's Coming To Etown? Answers here!!!!!!! Tue Edna B 5

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance