4d or 3d ultrasound
wts

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Is there anywhere in E-town that does either 3D of 4D ultrasounds. Do you have any idea of the cost? thanks
Joann from Elizabethtown

Rineyville, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2009
www.early-images.com . This is a web site I found of one in Louisville that does them. And if you click on the "our services" tab it will give you package details and prices, their address and phone number is on the contact us tab. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone here in E'town that does them. Good Luck!
Joann from Elizabethtown

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2009
sorry it is in Jeffersonville Ind. 590 Missouri Ave, Suite 101 Jeffersonville, IN 47130 (812) 280-BABY (2229) Mon-Sat Open By Appointment
smalltown

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Dr vo in e'town does it i think
Information

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Try Dr. Nethers 7 3 7-2 7 2 7
Ky Mom

Summer Shade, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Dr Nethers etown I think its something like 300 for the pictures and all
New Mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Dr. Vo's office does 3D ultrasounds. Not sure of the price. We got several 3D pics and honestly, I don't think they are worth it. Also, Dr Vo and the other doctor's and staff at his office are very nice and awesome to share your pregnancy experince with. I highly recommend them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omg does anyone know a Stephanie Ashlock 3 min John curry 65
Texas outlaw managers 3 hr Dum 30
Hazel SantaMaria 5 hr IPL 2
Blonde at the DG on the south side of town (Jun '14) 9 hr Jellyann 8
Curious females serious about /talking /to ano... (Mar '17) 9 hr well 11
Downtown musician 14 hr Lol 37
Drunk guy at S-mart 14 hr Lol 10

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance