Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,826)

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of81,223
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Star chaser

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just another humid day here in Kentucky.
Hot ain't it?
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Good Morning! Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
It is bea-u-ti-ful today!! You pool divas will really enjoy that pool later. And AW you'll be headed for that creek! Hmmm. Maybe you could install a ceiling fan on a low hanging branch over your favorite swimming hole. Wouldn't that be just grand! Lol get a fan with those palm leaf blades!
I can jump in the creek or the water hose and run back in the house and sit under my 2 ceiling fans suspended down from the apex ceiling, or looks like I can wait about 30 more minutes and go stand out in the rain. LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I can jump in the creek or the water hose and run back in the house and sit under my 2 ceiling fans suspended down from the apex ceiling, or looks like I can wait about 30 more minutes and go stand out in the rain. LOL
I've been thinking about finding a quarter like yours, I'd do a whole lot of that just skinny dipping. Lol. Sounds real nice. Bet that dog likes wading the creek and hose as well.
Faire eve' to All:) stay cool...cloudy day.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm. AW Just checked my local weather and no rain in sight... Then I checked Honolulu 's weather. It's raining there. Might you be in Honolulu ?
sigh. That would be nice!

The creeks I have are just piddling little things... It would be nice to have one that would float a little canoe... A creek like that would be loads of fun. We used to walk the creek making sure we hit all the water holes. we had a favorite clay cliff that we would slide down again snd again to the little water hole at the bottom of the cliff. Great summer fun!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I think I have seen my first drone today. I seen a little dot over the mountain and went in and got my binoculars and sure enough it was a little helicopter thing flying along the ridge line. I guess they're looking for pot patches or something. Amazing, some kid in the southwest was probably controlling that thing.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
Hmmmm. AW Just checked my local weather and no rain in sight... Then I checked Honolulu 's weather. It's raining there. Might you be in Honolulu ?
sigh. That would be nice!
The creeks I have are just piddling little things... It would be nice to have one that would float a little canoe... A creek like that would be loads of fun. We used to walk the creek making sure we hit all the water holes. we had a favorite clay cliff that we would slide down again snd again to the little water hole at the bottom of the cliff. Great summer fun!
My rain did not develop. It was just a lot of thunder amd black clouds here in Central Kentucky near the Kentucky River and moved on out. So, no I am not in Honolulu and have no desire to be. LOL
save the gator

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

i have floated a boat down russel creek ,... it aint easy ,... but can be done
anonymous

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Interesting
SoItisTrue

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Actions speak louder than words.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My rain did not develop. It was just a lot of thunder amd black clouds here in Central Kentucky near the Kentucky River and moved on out. So, no I am not in Honolulu and have no desire to be. LOL
I will admit that I do like the country side better than Honolulu. But that's the point I have selected for the weather updates.(Our niece lives there). There's plenty of farming land , cattle and trees over on the big island of Hawaii and I enjoy that. One thing for sure I couldn't afford living there. The winters here aren't the worst I've lived through and the older I get, the warmer I want the winters...lol. Come summertime and I prefer heading north, way north..for vacation.
Good Night and Sweet Dreams!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Imposter wrote:
I think I have seen my first drone today. I seen a little dot over the mountain and went in and got my binoculars and sure enough it was a little helicopter thing flying along the ridge line. I guess they're looking for pot patches or something. Amazing, some kid in the southwest was probably controlling that thing.
That would be quite the thing to see! Wonder if any are floating around my neck oh the woods? Rather scary .
Ohh

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Scary
what now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just another humid day here in Kentucky.
Too muggy to sleep. I think I will go outside and make my rounds and wake up the animals and talk to them awhile. Poor things might think I done lost it. But then, they may be right! Hopefully cool off some anyways.
Ancient Wolf

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit that I do like the country side better than Honolulu. But that's the point I have selected for the weather updates.(Our niece lives there). There's plenty of farming land , cattle and trees over on the big island of Hawaii and I enjoy that. One thing for sure I couldn't afford living there. The winters here aren't the worst I've lived through and the older I get, the warmer I want the winters...lol. Come summertime and I prefer heading north, way north..for vacation.
Good Night and Sweet Dreams!
I have spent some time in the warmer winter climates and want no part of it. Roaches so big they choose to call them "water bugs" or "tree bugs". I would rather spend my final days sitting around the fireside here in Central Kentucky near the horse farms with painted fences. Then rolling hills, creeks, and rivers close by. PARADISE (when you get away from the cities and larger towns).
Anne

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

You are absolutely right about those so-called water bugs! Just plain ole roaches to me!! Lol
I don't do well in summers heat anymore and then the cold I'd something I just don't like. One winter we spent in Minnesota the highest it got that particular January was 10 above. I'm glad we're out of there! Lol
Haha

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I gave them aids

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Classic joke of the day!
What do you call a virgin on a waterbed?
A cherry float!
ROFLMAO!
This wasn't Big Stevie, but then, his friends know that. Accept no substitutes! Have a nice day, anyway, pretender!
Star chaser

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Hot ain't it?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

what now wrote:
<quoted text>
Too muggy to sleep. I think I will go outside and make my rounds and wake up the animals and talk to them awhile. Poor things might think I done lost it. But then, they may be right! Hopefully cool off some anyways.
I usually take my dog for a night time walk. It's safer, not as much traffic, and its cooler. Wasn't terrible last night. It's going to get worse, of course.
Rah

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I need this one bird to die that's always attacking me when I walk outside. I hate that damn bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,501 - 76,520 of81,223
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min freelancehobo 138,793
Justin Staples 2 hr hornygurl457 1
tina banks 6 hr lilg 20
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Yep 16,031
Lauren Goodman 7 hr Sam 7
Diane and Roxanne at Hmh 8 hr Sentry 1
Bud Bumgardner is YOUR Bud for Hardin Sheriff 9 hr Getagrip 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••