Special Offer

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Anyone interested in a new center that will have teachers who can influence your children to become neighborhood hoes?

How about teachers that can teach your child the specialized language of cursing?

Are you interested in teaching your children about STD's and how to continuously achieve the art of acquiring them?

Are you interested in teaching your child total independence on the playground, eating mulch, and getting bit by bugs from failure to maintainence the grounds by the landlord?

Are you interested in having your children learn about mice and ants in the building and cuddling next to them while taking a nap?

How about the art of gossiping about other people? The staff are experts in this area; discussing parent and marital relations, children's personal issues and staff whoring around. They are even experts at teaching your child how to lie and even embellish stories!

Would you like for your child to learn how to become a career thief?

How about work ethics that teach your children how to fall asleep on the job, quit a job or fail to show up for a job and then literally file for unemployment?

Would you like for child to learn the art of becoming a two faced person who can easily talk about people behind their backs EVEN when they don't know what they are really talking about?

If so, this is the place for you. Please stop in for a tour.
please

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 27, 2010
elaborate... where is this place?
just me

Columbia, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2010
but i farted
damnRight

Madison, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2010
LMFa0...!!!! SPECiaL 0FFER...YU D0GGiN PPL BUT DaT SHiTs FUNNY....
Jen

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Yeah definatly not bringing my son there again. He WAS bit by a bug and his arm swelled up like a baseball and the didn't even see it! Of course it was by another name then, Kids clube elite. They also will let other children attack your child and NOT call you and hope you don't notice! If something bad happens...they wont show you the footage. The staff was horrible, if it didn't change it's the same old lies.
been there done that

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2010
I friggin' love that place. sign me up.
Sammy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Okay if it's under a different name a new management what makes you think it's the same. None of the old staff is there and that bitch kim is gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets DO away with the drugs 14 min Kenny 17
Metor shower tonight. 1 hr Making wishes 2
Joe Rischoski 6 hr Real talk right t... 6
Eddie &Mel &Jeremy hellard 11 hr Him 3
Belly Button Piercings 15 hr Him 2
Ashley Reeves 22 hr Blue 4
Charles Manson 22 hr Arden 12

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance