hardin county clerks office

hardin county clerks office

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

wildcat ball

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Has anyone out there ever worked at the clerks office in vehicle registration??? Have you ever noticed how hateful that bunch of women are?!
just a lookin

Bolivar, MO

#2 Mar 9, 2009
sometimes I go in there and they are nice other times they are witches. There was a guy working there who is super nice. I actually think the people in the social services building are very angry. God forbid if you go in there looking for the unemployment office, wow, mean and rude witches.
No Money

Mammoth Cave, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2009
just a lookin wrote:
sometimes I go in there and they are nice other times they are witches. There was a guy working there who is super nice. I actually think the people in the social services building are very angry. God forbid if you go in there looking for the unemployment office, wow, mean and rude witches.
Maybe they think you think they are the information booth. I think they are very nice. I guess if you are rude then you get it back.
No Money

Mammoth Cave, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2009
just a lookin wrote:
They weren't rude but I was charged 11.00 for being 2 1/2 days late getting my tags. I don't even drive my van and didn't know they charged late fees. I guess they need the money tho because they are repairing all these fine roads. I think I will send them the bill for my front end aliegnment.
James Taylor

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Mar 9, 2009
And my cd player..tax, tax.. I smoke and know I shouldnt but man 4.00 for marlboros..tax something else..leave us alone..I guess I need to pay for someone's dont want to work check.
just a lookin

Bolivar, MO

#6 Mar 9, 2009
I think they should tax all these women getting 7 and 8 thousand dollar tax returns who get free medical, for there 5 kids with 5 different daddys , and food stamps. tax them they can afford cell phones, hair all done up, finger nails done, nice jewelry, designer purses shoes and clothes. They can afford all that then they can afford to pay some taxes.
James Taylor

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Amen to that.. I pay in over 4000 a yr in taxes..that after my small refund..Fletcher might of been not the best but this guy is killing me. Kentucky is a tobacco state.. now u cant even buy them. Im so sick of all this b/s in this country,I found out last yr that politicans get their salaries for life and their spouses too like 40-50 grand.
JustAMe

Rineyville, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2009
just a lookin wrote:
I think they should tax all these women getting 7 and 8 thousand dollar tax returns who get free medical, for there 5 kids with 5 different daddys , and food stamps. tax them they can afford cell phones, hair all done up, finger nails done, nice jewelry, designer purses shoes and clothes. They can afford all that then they can afford to pay some taxes.
You need to whipe the crap that is in the corner of your mouth... You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
SSSS

Buffalo, TX

#9 Mar 10, 2009
JustAMe wrote:
<quoted text> You need to whipe the crap that is in the corner of your mouth... You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
You can't spell! It's wipe. This just made you look stupid.
just a lookin

Bolivar, MO

#10 Mar 10, 2009
JustAMe wrote:
<quoted text> You need to whipe the crap that is in the corner of your mouth... You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
oh but I do know what I am talking about and you know I am right. Hmmm sounds like I struck a nerve. Whats wrong you need all that money for your baby daddy? Crap in the corner of my mouth? At least I paid for it with my own money and not your food stamps, trash.
SSSS

Buffalo, TX

#11 Mar 10, 2009
JustAMe wrote:
If it's not true and they don't know what thier talking about, how about you explain it to all of us?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee emerich 2 min Workingforalligot 13
Prom night no panties 14 min nervousnelly 6
Someday lady 29 min detroit 3
Lieutenant Colonel David Lee 1 hr Cairo 13
Kasey jo blevins 1 hr Jonny 5
Where's that Robbie guy? 1 hr Gypsy 2
Amber Childers/ Gone But Not Forgotten 11 hr blue lagoon 3

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance