the methhead?
Candy

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Ya;ll Lame.
Someone who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2012
He cheats, steals anything of value, and is currently serving time for manufacturing meth among other things... look him up for yourself
been there

Sonora, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2012
i bet he's not proud of the things that he's done and im sure he's done alot wrong but i know how it is to be messed up on that shit and it's awful. you don't give a f*** about who you hurt or what you do. all you care about is that shit. i knew steven before all that and he was and still is a really great guy. so what if he made a few mistakes hell we all do. when your high, the only thing you think about is gettin high. so f*** all of you who act like you know him and don't... suck a d***, maybe thats something you can relate to!!!
mite b rite

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2012
a post he hasnt commented on
leave him alone

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 29, 2012
mite b rite wrote:
a post he hasnt commented on
he cant comment on hes in prison
leave him alone

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 29, 2012
hes my COUSIN and your right BEEN THERE he does regret it and wishes to be here with us right now but it wasnt his fault he got drug into this shit i love him as does the family and we dont blame him for shit so leave him be people
ash

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2013
He's a good boy jus made bad decisions but so have I who aint he's a good guy my ride ordie
bahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2013
ash wrote:
He's a good boy jus made bad decisions but so have I who aint he's a good guy my ride ordie
Wat? are u screwing him?!? better go check urself! lol.
Knows to much

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2013
leave him alone wrote:
hes my COUSIN and your right BEEN THERE he does regret it and wishes to be here with us right now but it wasnt his fault he got drug into this shit i love him as does the family and we dont blame him for shit so leave him be people
hes a piece of shit rat like his momma
agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2013
Knows to much wrote:
<quoted text>hes a piece of shit rat like his momma
amen to that! he is white trash just like his ex b*tch Ashley Mckinney
james coogle

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2014
I bet Yall little bi#ches don't talk shit about Steven in front of me I don't care who u r the only snitch is u puss can't even give a real name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashlee 43 min Josh 27
Need Help 1 hr Daddy 17
Days inn paint crew 1 hr Drunks 6
She thinks she is so sneeky 2 hr Really 2
Looking to suck some cck 3 hr Daddy 6
Communicare Busses 3 hr Taxi 4
Pan handlers 4 hr Smarter then me 4

Elizabethtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages