Only me

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Does anybody know who the douche bag is? He keeps sending creepy messages to me on FB. I do not even respond and he just keeps on...
Early bird

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Ugh! Tell me about it! He was sending me crap on myspace a little while back! I'm married & he wanted to know if I was a swinger! He really is a creep!!!
Only Me

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2010
What is wrong with him?! I am married too! It clearly states that on my profile. He was asking me the same crap. He even ask if we could meet up. WTF I don't think so. He must think he looks good or something. ummm NO. Also that business he talks about owning...Mojo marketing. There is no such thing. He probably doesn't have a job and just sit and stalks ppl on fb and myspace. That is so scarey!
Caution Advised

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2010
He contacted me on FB as well through another friend. I've talked to him by way of Text and phone but I have never met him. I haven't any contact with him in atleast a week.Then out of the blue yesterday while having dinner with my family I got a text from him asking me about the post's on this forum,up until yesterday I hadn't even heard of this site...
Needless to say I thought he was harmless until he read the above post's and assumed that I had posted them which I did NOT and then he decided to get on another forum and publicly Slander and degrade my character.
I think anybody that gets on a public web site and does what he did to me shows no class or value's at all, most of what he posted was either half of the truth or not true at all which left me thinking WTF? He claims to be spiritual, I seriously dunno what kind of spirit he possess but its not one that I wana be associated with. What he did to me was Evil...
I agree Caution should be advised, be careful...
The reigning Queen

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2010
He is pathetic!!
JustMe

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2010
I have texted and emails showing all of this not correct. She did I didn't. Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tremaine laquelle willis AKA Trey-AKA la sosa 2 min jess 2
What Store in Etown Sells Wedding Dresses (Cheap) (Oct '11) 55 min Amber 13
warm blessings 1 hr Bob 4
how did she die 1 hr noremi smith 1
Austin Elliott Aka child molester aka loser 4 hr haley perkins 3
Amanda Seekman / Horne 5 hr karma 12
Cassie from etown? (Mar '10) 5 hr abc 16
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web