New and Used Video Games
Knox Gamer

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Im stationed here and looking for a place besides Game Stop, EBAY or Pawn shops....to buy video games?????? Maybe a place that will trade used for new.......any suggestions???? May be a lost cause but had a place back home i loved its just not the same....thanks
yeah

Demotte, IN

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Ur probably outta luck. I have some computer games if u want em tho.
Knox Gamer

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2010
No Computer.....Mostley 360 and PS3 but thanks, my Wife has a Wii and our son has a DS......i just hate getting ripped off by game stop, ive seen better prices
gamer

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Mar 24, 2010
i get a lot of good deals on ebay, tekken 6 was 60 bucks at gamestop, i got it brand new for 30 on ebay
Jess

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2010
Yes there is a place i can't think of the name at the moment but it is right in front of the bowling ale in Etown next to the pawn shop! They buy and trade there pretty good
ronnie

Crothersville, IN

#6 Mar 24, 2010
theyres tons of these places scattered thru radcliff n etown, cherry bomb games, old buddys, theres on in radcliff on knox blvd
So True

Lebanon, KY

#7 Mar 24, 2010
Jess wrote:
Yes there is a place i can't think of the name at the moment but it is right in front of the bowling ale in Etown next to the pawn shop! They buy and trade there pretty good
It is called ole buddies.
fred

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2010
ronnie wrote:
theyres tons of these places scattered thru radcliff n etown, cherry bomb games, old buddys, theres on in radcliff on knox blvd
Ol'Buddy Trading Co in E-Town Next to E-Town pawn is the best place to trade used games.they also have all the new Games on the release date.Anything you can want for PS3,360,Wii and any old system.
fred

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2010
Ol'Buddy Trading Co in E-Town Next to E-Town pawn is the best place to trade used games.they also have all the new Games on the release date.Anything you can want for PS3,360,Wii and any old system.
Chris

Huntsville, TX

#10 Mar 31, 2010
Ol' Buddies definitely.
murray

Duffield, VA

#11 May 1, 2010
my wii had recently been acting up, so, i took it upon myself to open the sucker up to see if i could find the problem. seems as though the part that makes the disc turn didn't work all the time and began making a really loud screeching noise, causing whatever game i was playing to stop and go to a black screen telling me to eject, turn off, and look at the manual. anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew if cherry bomb in etown would be any good at fixing it, or if they have a police as nintendo and turn away anyone that opened it up themselves. it started to work fine and then when i tried to put the disc drive back in, the power would not come back on. all the wires seem to be in place and it doesn't smell like anything is fried. and yes, i tried to disconnect the power and hold down the buttons on the front to reset it. anyone have any ideas?
try this

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 3, 2010
Movie Gallery in Hodgenville is going out of business and everything is dirt cheap. I bought games for like $4.95 and they worked fine. PS3, Wii. 360.....
Ol Buddy

Campbellsville, KY

#14 May 12, 2010
Ol Buddy's is the best place I know as far as buying used games and trading in games. Really not sure as far as buying new games.
Spyro

Brownsville, KY

#15 Aug 1, 2010
My Favorite Game Store Would Half to be Cherrybomb games, Friendly people Terrific service! I had my PS3 Repaired there almost a year ago havent had a problem since! Trade in is better than ol buddys, You would think Cherrybomb games & Ol buddy would really bash each other but they send customers back and forth to each other, I have even talked to the owner of Cherrybomb games, He Speaks very highly of Ol Buddies!
butterfly

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 2, 2010
I love Ol' Buddy and Cherry Bomb games.. both are on Dixie pretty close to one another..
agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2010
Ol Buddies! They are very nice and affordable.
Mario

Cub Run, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2010
I Love them both, OL Buddys and Cherry bomb games, The guy at Cherry Bomb Fixed my nintendo wii, for $45.00, Put a New Laser, Nintendo wanted $100.00 plus shipping to do the same thing! Bothe Places also has a great game selection!
Randy

Cub Run, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2010
I go to both of these place at least once every couple of weeks. Either store has a good selection of games.(NEW & USED), If you ever notice when your in them, Ol Buddys has more games but,Cherrybombs has just as many titles if not more,Ol Buddys Has Many copys of the same games,As opposed to Cherrybombs that has like a couple of copys of each one! I likem both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metalsa boyd 11 min Ahhh 11
Hardin County Industrial Foundation 51 min Moner 22
Aaron Patterson Drunk & Cheat s on his wife! ! (May '15) 53 min Karl 41
HOOTERS signed deal to open new location - I-65... 2 hr Danny 28
BRAC SCANDAL topic removed 4 hr Cert N Lic Them All 1
City of Elizabethtown, Ky corruption 4 hr Mayor B 6
Big Black Stud looking for petite White Blonde 5 hr Meat Curtains 9

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance