I-65 northbound near Elizabethtown closed after double semi accident

There are 3 comments on the Jun 10, 2010, The Courier-Journal story titled I-65 northbound near Elizabethtown closed after double semi accident. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

An accident between two tractor trailers on Interstate 65 in Hardin County has shut down the northbound lanes about seven miles north of Elizabethtown, a Kentucky State Police spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2010
what the hell is it with this area? the interstate is always closed in this area. it seems like it also always caused by a tractor trailer. these companies should be heavily fined for the delays and injuries.
lolguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Good idea, lets cause everything we touch to raise in price. Willing to bet, 90% of all the crashes on 65 are not caused by big rigs. Its just the ones you always hear about
glendale guy

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2010
I was a OTR trucker for 5 years. I went back and forth from indiana to georgia every week. A big reason that stretch of 65 is so bad is because its straight. The truckers fall asleep and then they cross over. Put up the cable fences down all of the interstate and 90% of the wrecks would go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie hair stylist Pam Brooks???? Know how to ... (Sep '14) 1 hr David 4
altec 1 hr David 2
hairdresser Kristan 2 hr kygirl 1
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 2 hr Fulltime 36
crystal crowder 2 hr bigbootyjudy 1
m. brown busted!! 3 hr really 6
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 4 hr GW Bush 89
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE